Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello buddys!!! first of all Sorry for my english (is not my mother tonge) this is my first message but i am reading the forum for years (since brotzshit).
i have a question about the innibition of PRL,in Spain is easy to get that kind of innibitors like "cibergolona" (a medication to low PRL on pills) my question is if that method is good for hair too or there is needed an special mollecule to low that PRL on follicles directly and not use like oral.
thanks so much for make this forum graeat

Cabergoline and bromocriptine do not work because they do not inhibit intrafollicular prolactin.

Bankai

My Regimen
Reaction score
What happend? First Message got deleted and no one ist discussing any more?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What happend? First Message got deleted and no one ist discussing any more?
I think everyone just said what they had to say, the group buy went ahead, people are using it and we're now just waiting for sufficient time to pass so we can tell whether they've had results or not.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this actually promising, aka is there's hope or should i just end it all before waiting for false hope?

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I post my progress, I want to mention that I switched from finasteride to dutasteride, and from topical minoxidil to oral around 6 months ago. So any regrowth could be due to dutasteride and minoxidil, but personally I think it's SMI doing some of the work. Also, I have DUPA, most of the improvement I've seen has been on the top and back of my head, a little on the sides but there's a noticeable improvement imo.

Regimen:
Daily
Morning:
- Sulforaphane
- Vitamin D3
- Qualia (only weekdays)
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Pure Apigenin
- Pure TMG
- Niacin
- Oral SMI 60mg
- Fisetin & Quercetin (only last week of the month)
- Oral minoxidil 2.5mg
- Krill Oil 1k mg

Night:
- Biotin
- ksm-66 Ashwagandha
- Oral SMI 60mg
- Oral minoxidil 2.5mg
- dutasteride 1mg
- Metformin 1kmg (3 times a week)

- Rapamycin 10 mg once a week
- Dermanator 2, 1.5mm every two weeks
- Keto shampoo, three times a week

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before I post my progress, I want to mention that I switched from finasteride to dutasteride, and from topical minoxidil to oral around 6 months ago. So any regrowth could be due to dutasteride and minoxidil, but personally I think it's SMI doing some of the work. Also, I have DUPA, most of the improvement I've seen has been on the top and back of my head, a little on the sides but there's a noticeable improvement imo.

Regimen:
Daily
Morning:
- Sulforaphane
- Vitamin D3
- Qualia (only weekdays)
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Pure Apigenin
- Pure TMG
- Niacin
- Oral SMI 30mg
- Oral minoxidil 2.5mg
- Krill Oil 1k mg

Night:
- Biotin
- ksm-66 Ashwagandha
- Oral SMI 30mg
- Oral minoxidil 2.5mg
- dutasteride 1mg

View attachment 164863

View attachment 164864
You take too many treatments it's almost impossible to tell how much have SMI contributed

We need results from people either using SMI alone or with something that they've been using for over a year and there's no chance it could have caused the regrowth

French

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incendible result in 15 days
When do you change from Fina to duta ? How many moth ago ?

Where did you buy your SMI ?
I'm dupa too, and i want to try it

No résult with Fina / cyproteron / minoxidil for me

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Regimen:
Daily
Morning:
- Sulforaphane
- Vitamin D3
- Qualia (only weekdays)
- Pure Hyaluronic Acid
- Pure Apigenin
- Pure TMG
- Niacin
- Oral SMI 30mg
- Oral minoxidil 2.5mg
- Krill Oil 1k mg

Night:
- Biotin
- ksm-66 Ashwagandha
- Oral SMI 30mg
- Oral minoxidil 2.5mg
- dutasteride 1mg

View attachment 164863

View attachment 164864

Can you show your sides and back ? I have dupa and i take fina since 10 month but its not working.

Dutasteride work on you ?

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You take too many treatments it's almost impossible to tell how much have SMI contributed

We need results from people either using SMI alone or with something that they've been using for over a year and there's no chance it could have caused the regrowth
Fair enough. All I can say is that I've been taking that stack for 6 months and didn't have any regrowth. I then took oral SMI and saw improvements, fast. So you're free to interpret that how you see fit.

Photon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incendible result in 15 days
When do you change from Fina to duta ? How many moth ago ?

Where did you buy your SMI ?
I'm dupa too, and i want to try it

No résult with Fina / cyproteron / minoxidil for me
I switched around 6 months ago. There was a group buy in a discord group. I don't know if there's going to be another group buy.