Prolactin "minitherapy" with SMI-1 (novel protocol for lowering prolactin locally)

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
This is all very interesting stuff.. there are treatments on market to lower prolactin.. I guess the topical route is better because oral is to weak to reach the follicle with enough potency? Weird that hair regrowth had not once been noted when treating elevated prolactin levels..

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all very interesting stuff.. there are treatments on market to lower prolactin.. I guess the topical route is better because oral is to weak to reach the follicle with enough potency? Weird that hair regrowth had not once been noted when treating elevated prolactin levels..
If you're too lazy to look for it (from @Gegen):

Bayer tries to decrease the prolactin receptors activity, like the small molecule FollicleGuardian found. It's not about prolactin level by itself, but the activity of these PRL-receptors.

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guy, can anybody who bought the product can pm me, i would like to participate in the test too. Best regards

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys. Those who want to join the discord can pm me. I recently lost my account but got it back today.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to point out that long-term Cabergoline (medicine for lowering hyperprolactinemia, Prolactin inhibtor) may be associated with leaking heart valves.
Although a 2019 meta-analysis said it was unclear, multiple studies found this assocation, but no correlation yet.

Conclusion​

In PD patients, the risk of valvular regurgitation of any grade involving one or more cardiac valves was proven to be strongly associated with cabergoline treatment. Furthermore, based on our results, hyperprolactinemic patients taking cabergoline have an increased risk of mild-to-moderate tricuspid valve regurgitation.

With that being said, i've used Cabergoline for a short while (couple months) myself after not being horny or had any sexual desire for a year straight (19-NOR induced not fina/duta).
I've been never so horny in MY LIFE EVER haha! I've turned into a proper sex addict after 2 weeks, good times.
I'm wondering if some of the users of this agent also experience a improvement in sexual desire?
Studies have found that high prolactin levels in men lead to a decline in sexual desire en even ED.

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Apparently the treatment bayer is using targets receptors locally. I’ve read into caber on body building forums on dudes that use it on cycle and it’s in no way beneficial for hair.. in fact, caber can make you lose hair.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently the treatment bayer is using targets receptors locally. I’ve read into caber on body building forums on dudes that use it on cycle and it’s in no way beneficial for hair.. in fact, caber can make you lose hair.

Dopamine agonist drugs like caber merely lower circulating prolactin. For it to be beneficial it has to prevent the expression of prolactin within the HF - which caber doesn’t do. This is either done from somehow lowering prolactin in the HF or using an antagonist of sorts to out compete for the receptor.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to point out that long-term Cabergoline (medicine for lowering hyperprolactinemia, Prolactin inhibtor) may be associated with leaking heart valves.
Although a 2019 meta-analysis said it was unclear, multiple studies found this assocation, but no correlation yet.

Conclusion​

In PD patients, the risk of valvular regurgitation of any grade involving one or more cardiac valves was proven to be strongly associated with cabergoline treatment. Furthermore, based on our results, hyperprolactinemic patients taking cabergoline have an increased risk of mild-to-moderate tricuspid valve regurgitation.

With that being said, i've used Cabergoline for a short while (couple months) myself after not being horny or had any sexual desire for a year straight (19-NOR induced not fina/duta).
I've been never so horny in MY LIFE EVER haha! I've turned into a proper sex addict after 2 weeks, good times.
I'm wondering if some of the users of this agent also experience a improvement in sexual desire?
Studies have found that high prolactin levels in men lead to a decline in sexual desire en even ED.
Presumably, this is an effect of Cabergoline itself, rather than of prolactin inhibition, otherwise we would have heard of it, still somewhat worrisome...

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was about 10 days in that I noticed reduced shedding. 4 weeks now and I'm noticing some regrowth starting to occur
But you started KY at around the same time, right? How do you know if it's one or the other? I suppose with cheaper treatments it wouldn't really matter but, as I understand, both KY and SMI are quite expensive so if one isn't working then it'd be really helpful to cut it out haha.