Progress

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Nah it's not a norwood 1 - the fringe is long and covers the recession at the temples - but it looks like a norwood 1 so suppose that's the objective

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a definite norwood 2 bang on the money . Was a norwood 4a exactly . Just some good styling to make it look like a 1

- - - Updated - - -

My temples are improving all the time - derma rolling with a 1.5 is a big part of this for sure

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
It was gradual with the middle filling out then the temples following slowly - it's taken a year for big results but you'll see gradual small results every month . Someone asked me if I had a hair transplant the other day lol !

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM advice Steve. Read through the whole thread this time. I believe you are a rare excellent responder to Minoxidil and that's why you got so much regrowth in the first few months. It could be finasteride but I highly doubt it. I like the way you dab random amounts of anything on and sort of like Del Boy, "he who dares wins." Thing is, you did win haha. Just keep it going!

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to give another quick update as want you to do well with your regimes also. I mention a while back that I have a lazy left temple that is just not responding- I've been derma rolling this once a week with a 1.5 religiously for a while now and I have loads of fine - long hairs come in - they are not coloured up though but hell the temple has filled in 100 fold . Good luck to everyone else :)

tobic?

Reaction score
And oh poo I forgot to mention another part of my regime - I use 2% nizoral cheap Bulgarian stuff off eBay - seems quite strong it comes in a yellow bottle when I apply it I mix regenpure in with it .

Which regenpure product are you using?

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone , sorry I haven't been on in a long while . Someone asked a question about shampoo - I use nizoral mixed with regenpure. My hair has been up and down - due to me getting lazy with it . I've changed my regime recently I now only use minoxidil once a day 'foam' it's less hassle , been using rogain. Gained ground with this once a day it absorbs so well - I do squirt a **** load on mind . Also now taking 0.5 of avodart a day instead of propecia I'll update with a pic bit later . Hope you are all well

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

No real change its just ticking along

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone , sorry I haven't been on in a long while . Someone asked a question about shampoo - I use nizoral mixed with regenpure. My hair has been up and down - due to me getting lazy with it . I've changed my regime recently I now only use minoxidil once a day 'foam' it's less hassle , been using rogain. Gained ground with this once a day it absorbs so well - I do squirt a **** load on mind . Also now taking 0.5 of avodart a day instead of propecia I'll update with a pic bit later . Hope you are all well

View attachment 35729

No real change its just ticking along

Alright, awesome! Your hair is looking fabulous steveo1218, may the regrowth continue to be fruitful. :sun:

Thank you for the update. :)