Progress

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
4 months - 2ml minoxidil in morning and another 2ml at night . Topical spironolactone in morning and again at night . nizoral once a week , derma roll when I feel like it . And 1mg propecia every day . Age 37 hair loss at 30

- - - Updated - - -

The middle pic is day one

- - - Updated - - -

I suffered from stress so that may have played a part in my hair loss but got prescribed mirtazipine - no more stress at all , not sure if that has helped ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 2,268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 2,134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 2,600

Vlatch

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, nice progress. If you get that much in four months, results will be amazing in a year !

albionlad

Reaction score
That's amazing, very pleased for you keep it up

Did you start all these treatments at the same time?

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like your wearing concealer in the 3rd pic? and not applied very well.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like your wearing concealer in the 3rd pic? and not applied very well.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
It's just patchy growth as I keep it shaved at the mo so a little scalp shows through no concealer ? But yeah started all treatments at the same time - it's cheap enough using Kirkland minoxidil and I only use the spironolactone at the front is it call the vertex ? Oh and I forgot to mention when applying minoxidil on the vertex I mix it with azelaic cream 10% I'm really pleased with results and just bagged myself a 24 year old mrs not bad when I'm 37 lmao ! That would have never happened when I was bald !

- - - Updated - - -

And for the haters I shall up load a close up soon as . Why be negative ? I took the time to post to give people hope that you can turn things around . Just like others who posted for me giving me hope - good luck everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Dry and wet close up pic to prove a point 

- - - Updated - - -

Dry pic close up . Sigh what an effort just because someone wants to shoot u down - making the effort for everyone to grab some faith though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 1,377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,359

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
****ing impossible!!

It can be frustrating seeing results like these after just four months, when most of use will never see that kind of regrowth.

And not trying to hate, but that third pic with your head buzzed looks a lot fuller than your latest pics.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
The latest pics are me with wet hair then just after drying . When I lost my hair it never really bothered me one bit , I was happy and content and just accepted it and shaved my head . Then I broke up with my wife and kinda panicked about finding a new partner and then stupidly got fixated on my hair when in reality there was no reason too . I don't think hanging out on here and reading all the mumbo jumbo helps - it just drives you crazy in the end . I know the whole hair thing is about confidence etc but there are other ways to gain it , work out get in awesome shape , look after your skin dress really well and get a smart crew cut . You'll be suprised how good you feel and women smell your confidence .

- - - Updated - - -

And admittedly when I had no hair and kept it shaved short I never really did bad with the ladies that's why my wife left me ;) lol as I say dress well , work out , smell good , look after you skin , get a crew cut walk with some swagger like you own the place who fukcing needs hair . I didn't have it for 7 years and wouldn't care if I shaved it off now . (This site just fried me) My advice get the hell off here , start living , get your mojo from the gym and dressing good and taking care of yourself . I wish everyone well and success with your regime but hair is not everything and life is for living . I will keep my thread updated with pics for people who are interested and as I say to give people a little hope that the products do work . Kind regards , Steve

- - - Updated - - -

And oh poo I forgot to mention another part of my regime - I use 2% nizoral cheap Bulgarian stuff off eBay - seems quite strong it comes in a yellow bottle when I apply it I mix regenpure in with it .

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Steve, great progress! Nice one with your regime and thanks for 'giving back' to the community. Success stories are inspirational and keep posting pics - even if you are only doing it to prove someone wrong! - as they will help you both to track your progress and to give a nice 'how to' guide for others. Cheers.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey man
not being negative, i was just stoked and they actually are near impossible results. Happy for you brother, hope you gain more and maintain. Best wishes.

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the nice messages forums like these are for support and some people forget that , I always like to be honest with my posts and it's frustrating when people shoot u down , it was hard to admit I suffered from depression and stress and posting the medication for that . And as you say good posts provide inspiration - there was one post on here that was so inspirational I saved the before and after pics to my phone to keep me going . Thanks again

BeardedOne

Established Member
Reaction score
Steveo, I did exact same as you for a load of 'success story' posts - I'd bookmark them and check on them periodically, they were the ones that finally convinced me to get on the big 3. Now I use my own! :)

Best of luck again and congrats on the new regime, after the big changes in your life you seem to have gotten everything back on track.

skyghost

Reaction score
awesome results. this gives me the motivation to keep going.

forget the haters, your honesty is much appreciated! self-confidence is key :cool:

steveo1218

Established Member
Reaction score
Update

Update - pic before any treatment and where I am now , 10 months in .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 925
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 850

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pretty amazing, you actually have hair and I guess not considered bald. But dude is your hair wet or something because it looks weird as ****.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Nice improvement.