Post Finasteride Syndrome Sufferer. Contemplating Suicide.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i used to be a bodybuilder competitor i used anabolic steroids with no problem in pct until my last cycle that ended January 2014 that had alot of dht components like primo mast and proviron all from high grade Pharma that lead to my gair loos I should be a thousands times bold my dht sensitivity is not high
is it possible that i had high dht pre finasteride cuz the use of these drugs ?
thanx bro
I really hope ur right and its all in my head

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
i used to be a bodybuilder competitor i used anabolic steroids with no problem in pct until my last cycle that ended January 2014 that had alot of dht components like primo mast and proviron all from high grade Pharma that lead to my gair loos I should be a thousands times bold my dht sensitivity is not high
is it possible that i had high dht pre finasteride cuz the use of these drugs ?

I don't know enough about steroids, sorry. Each steroid is its own drug with its own effects as well. Finasteride is basically a steroid.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know enough about steroids, sorry. Each steroid is its own drug with its own effects as well. Finasteride is basically a steroid.
yes it is considering it increases testosterone and estrogen.
any way thanx for ur help

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ahmed bro stop your madness !!!! you took propecia for 3 days !!!!!! and you are complaining .
man you are crazy .
you haven't even reach the steady state of the drug , basically the drug did nothing to your organism .
You have lower your dht for 1 day maybe .All those sides are basically in your head .

And i know the sides of propecia i got ED and gyno after 2 years of use

Do you know what Gene Methylation is? Or what Gene expression is?

Finasteride has the ability to kill off your 5 alpha reductase enzyme. And for some guys, after stopping the drug, 5 alpha reductase doesn't come back online, or it isn't working properly.

That is the cluster f*** of Post Finasteride Syndrome.

For some guys all it takes is a couple of pills.

I know plenty of other guys who have been fucked from just a couple of pills.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy killed himself because of the debilitating side effects of SAW PALMETTO. Which is weaker version of Finasteride.

I repeat anyone taking this drug is playing Russian Roulette with their lives.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you know what Gene Methylation is? Or what Gene expression is?

Finasteride has the ability to kill off your 5 alpha reductase enzyme. And for some guys, after stopping the drug, 5 alpha reductase doesn't come back online, or it isn't working properly.

That is the cluster f*** of Post Finasteride Syndrome.

For some guys all it takes is a couple of pills.

I know plenty of other guys who have been fucked from just a couple of pills.
it depends on the body and life style
i have been training in the gym since i was 16 years old never drinked or smoked in my life always ear healthy i spend 3 years of my life 18 - 21 with out eating junk food or chocolate niw i am 25 still the same with bf 10%
took all kinds of steroids and supplement i always recoverd and the enzyme wont get fucked from a couple of pills
y are u posting this y are u being negative u should done a proper research about the drug u should have stopped since the first time u got sides
i would love to hear fron thouse guys u know that got permanent sides from a couple of pills its wierd that u know guys like that and u took the pill for a month
i stopped believing u since u lied about ur sexual sides cuz I asked u first tine u posted about ur sides u said all mental thrn in other post i asked u again u side u have ed

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it depends on the body and life style
i have been training in the gym since i was 16 years old never drinked or smoked in my life always ear healthy i spend 3 years of my life 18 - 21 with out eating junk food or chocolate niw i am 25 still the same with bf 10%
took all kinds of steroids and supplement i always recoverd and the enzyme wont get fucked from a couple of pills
y are u posting this y are u being negative u should done a proper research about the drug u should have stopped since the first time u got sides
i would love to hear fron thouse guys u know that got permanent sides from a couple of pills its wierd that u know guys like that and u took the pill for a month
i stopped believing u since u lied about ur sexual sides cuz I asked u first tine u posted about ur sides u said all mental thrn in other post i asked u again u side u have ed

I was prescribed this drug by a hair transplant surgeon, was told that side effects were rare, and if I got any just to stop taking the drug and they would go away.

Well, they haven't gone away.

What is your problem dude? I am trying to help you with your side effects.

This drug is toxic poison and should be recalled.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was prescribed this drug by a hair transplant surgeon, was told that side effects were rare, and if I got any just to stop taking the drug and they would go away.

I wish there were more effort in predicting who was susceptible to sides and who wasn't.

Lots of people don't get sides, but right now this drug is Russian roulette.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score

ur not helping any one with tge side effects with ur negativity not ur self or me
i have sides I write here cuz ph.com wont approve my post thats y its a fishy site seeing the same ppl replay there
i am dealing with my sides the best way i can is being positive hell first week i fealt nothing is after starting reading ph.com and ur posts thats but me in a depression and anxiety loop
and what is the help ur offering is fasting and lifting whights
I told u i have been lifting wights since 16 f*****g years old and not for show off or girls
water fasting is wrong intermittent fasting is better but still it will do u more damge then good i fast for whole month every year its hard it kills my libido cuz i have no f*****g energy
y u don't post ur test results ?

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score

when thecfirst sing of sides appeared?

g.i joey

Reaction score
ur not helping any one with tge side effects with ur negativity not ur self or me
i have sides I write here cuz ph.com wont approve my post thats y its a fishy site seeing the same ppl replay there
i am dealing with my sides the best way i can is being positive hell first week i fealt nothing is after starting reading ph.com and ur posts thats but me in a depression and anxiety loop
and what is the help ur offering is fasting and lifting whights
I told u i have been lifting wights since 16 f*****g years old and not for show off or girls
water fasting is wrong intermittent fasting is better but still it will do u more damge then good i fast for whole month every year its hard it kills my libido cuz i have no f*****g energy
y u don't post ur test results ?

Finally a level headed member, I'd imagine you are noticing minor improvements from signs? Believe me the first time I started taking finasteride I was convinced I had sides cause I was always looking up into.. the funny part is as time went I basically forgot I was taking the drug and haven't run into problems at all these past couple months. One side effect I think is related to finasteride is that when I take it at night before bed I wake up with such a tired feeling, but once my coffee is done and I'm up and moving I'm fine.

The stigma around propecia is horrible, I got 3 of my friends on it and they're doing fine too.

ahmed wolf

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finally a level headed member, I'd imagine you are noticing minor improvements from signs? Believe me the first time I started taking finasteride I was convinced I had sides cause I was always looking up into.. the funny part is as time went I basically forgot I was taking the drug and haven't run into problems at all these past couple months. One side effect I think is related to finasteride is that when I take it at night before bed I wake up with such a tired feeling, but once my coffee is done and I'm up and moving I'm fine.

The stigma around propecia is horrible, I got 3 of my friends on it and they're doing fine too.
thanx for the cheerful words
ya i am starting 2 improve but i took it for 3 days and my finasteride was stored in heat area beyond 40c so it could it all in my head or reading about them slowed my recovery
its been a whole month now all of my hormones are the same as ever
high test high dht high esto
like i saide i was a competitive bodybuilder for 3 years and 7 years of natural training so thats what accelerate my his loss considering both my brothers are redirecting in there late 30s and my father redeced at the age of 70

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You may be fine now, your friends may be fine now.

Talk to men who have used the drug for over 15 years with ZERO side effects, and than they just crashed.

You will find out the hard way, Your body needs DHT to function properly.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Read up on androgen deprivation. The long term effects.

Jetsfan7

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread needs to stop turning into a debate. I am in the same boat as mike took the damn pill because I was in my 20's and started losing my hair I was given it from a dermatologist like it was absolutely nothing I was told only 3% of males get ED. I thought "what the heck if I get ED I could reverse it" about a month into the drug I started experiencing memory loss, fatigue, and my anxiety was through the roof I had no idea what was happening to me because I was not warned about these other side effects. I searched online my symptoms and BAM thousands of men taking propecia with the same damn side effects as me all looking for help. Lucky you if you do not have sides but I would advise you to get off this drug if you don't want to then don't it's as easy as that. I'm going on 8 weeks off the drug and I am still experiencing bad mental side effects. If anyone could offer help or suggest ideas to help me or mike or anyone else out that's needs it feel free it would be greatly appreciated