Post Finasteride Syndrome Or Post Baldness Syndrom

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
One caveat.

Part of the reason I'm doing this is to get more dating experience. The idea is that I want to behave as well as possible should I happen to magically meet the right woman at some point.

It will be f*****g tragic if I meet the right woman at some point, we click, and i f*** it up. There are a lot of ways inexperience can cause that to happen.

Experience is helpful, leaving aside all the goody two shoes I know who are with their high school sweethearts fifteen years later.

I already do some things right. I dress properly and I don't spend three hours talking about myself. But apparently I might be giving platonic vibes, and am likely not escalating properly. I'm almost certainly doing other mistakes. I'll test this out over time and see if it matters.

@WhitePolarBear says it's about not being a social retard. However, as the mathematician's joke goes, everything appears obvious ("trivial") once it's understood.

Whatever helps you to cope with empty dates.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
David is frauding us I made an investigation and found this from his instagram:

caf41bab0d.jpg

caeeee817e.jpg

cad70704e8.jpg

He's been dating a very cute girl from 2011 and never was an incel.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
That must be his sister

or he's a billionaire

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
A head shave is honestly the most depressing part of the journey. Why might you ask?

I went clubbing with ugly duckling phase lol. I had a make-up professional do my temples because they were still red.

In that period some girls saw me and I bedded one of them a few months later. She literally told me the following if I were to do that "hair style" again in Dutch: "Dan zou ik ver uit de buurt van je blijven". Translation: Then I would stay far away from you.

It hit me right in the feels for a split second but then my rational mind took over. It's logical. She's a 7 and I baldite status am 5 maybe 6 max. Makes you value your hair immediately.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats pretty fucked up to say. i wanna dislike this

he is bending over backwards trying to improve himself romantically and you taunt and laugh at his efforts? i mean he is red pill as f*** . . . why do you do this?

In fairness we just spent a few weeks fighting.

Anyway it's not a cope it's reality. I'm working on improving my behavior, and have been since roughly April 2015 when I started seeing a (good) shrink.

I'm very consistent, most people would benefit from both looksmaxing and interpersonal development.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In fairness we just spent a few weeks fighting.

Anyway it's not a cope it's reality. I'm working on improving my behavior, and have been since roughly April 2015 when I started seeing a (good) shrink.

I'm very consistent, most people would benefit from both looksmaxing and interpersonal development.
you and cope spent a few weeks arguing? about what?

yea i mean you are very upfront about your dating failures . . . . it triggered me a bit seeing cope trying to poke fun at it. yea . . . . honestly i think he is the one coping, trying to feel better about being LDAR. at least i respect the effort.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
thats pretty fucked up to say. i wanna dislike this

he is bending over backwards trying to improve himself romantically and you taunt and laugh at his efforts? i mean he is red pill as f*** . . . why do you do this?

I do not laugh. If I'd laugh would I post his twin with that cutie? (that girl is 10/10 wife material)

I hint him that he is asperger and downer. Even @hairblues was amok once because of his stubborness. He cannot change his opinions neither accept someone's else. He considers himself mega intelligent but stands with crazy theories like fasting (but still chubby), special addictive chemicals in mcdonalds and other conspirancies. When people point on that absurd he goes nuts and delivers walls of text. Aspergers.

And no, you do not need to visit 300 dates to "be prepared for a special one". That's a cope.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you and cope spent a few weeks arguing? about what?

yea i mean you are very upfront about your dating failures . . . . it triggered me a bit seeing cope trying to poke fun at it. yea . . . . honestly i think he is the one coping, trying to feel better about being LDAR. at least i respect the effort.

I can see the attractiveness of LDAR but it's not an option for me. I have no safety net. If I LDAR, I'll actually be rotting. I'll be in the streets asking strangers for a dollar.

LDAR works better for people with a safety net.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I do not laugh. If I'd laugh would I post his twin with that cutie? (that girl is 10/10 wife material)

I hint him that he is asperger and downer. Even @hairblues was amok once because of his stubborness. He cannot change his opinions neither accept someone's else. He considers himself mega intelligent but stands with crazy theories like fasting (but still chubby), special addictive chemicals in mcdonalds and other conspirancies. When people point on that absurd he goes nuts and delivers walls of text. Aspergers.

And no, you do not need to visit 300 dates to "be prepared for a special one". That's a cope.

I've posted a few dozen peer-reviewed scientific papers documenting the benefits of fasting, and I've dropped ~65 lbs and counting. It works great.

Don't expect people to change their minds when you post weak counterarguments. Try to use a combination of science, reason, and experience.

I probably have Aspergers and too negative, but in all due respect you're a downer as well.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
The only guys here who said that looksmaxing (gymcelling, etc.) helped them and made them "confident" are all: tall, above 6/10 and below Norwood 2-3.

What. A. Surprise.

It all depends on situation . Unfortunately my big problems are hair and height - both outside of my control mostly

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only guys here who said that looksmaxing (gymcelling, etc.) helped them and made them "confident" are all: tall, above 6/10 and below Norwood 2-3.

What. A. Surprise.

Yes you have to have some base attractiveness for looksmaxing to work.

I was virgin, incel, shy, socially awkward, 5'9, 5/10, NW1.5 at age 21. (probalbly would have been rated 4/10 or even 3/10 at this stage).

I got new clothes, better haircut, went to the gym, grew my beard, got laser eye surgery and put huge effort into curing my social anxiety.

About a year later I had fucked a two fatties, two 6/10 and got a bj off a 7.

Now I'd say that I'm a 6/10 so long as I don't go beyond NW2.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you have to have some base attractiveness for looksmaxing to work.

I was virgin, incel, shy, socially awkward, 5'9, 5/10, NW1.5 at age 21. (probalbly would have been rated 4/10 or even 3/10 at this stage).

I got new clothes, better haircut, went to the gym, grew my beard, got laser eye surgery and put huge effort into curing my social anxiety.

About a year later I had fucked a two fatties, two 6/10 and got a bj off a 7.

Now I'd say that I'm a 6/10 so long as I don't go beyond NW2.

I admire you for being that self aware at 21. It takes a lot of self awareness, and intelligence, and perseverance, to looksmax competently, most of the advice is quite bad, from both the media and friends.

When I was 21 I would sometimes lift weights or do cardio, but I was making a lot of mistakes so it was inefficient. I'd look better and not be able to sustain it. I did take care of my cavities but then I had no money for braces.

I'd buy new clothes, but I knew SFA about clothes, so these were clothes that looked good at first but then faded rapidly. Buying nice clothes is actually very difficult. Every time I lose 5 lbs, they become loose fitting. It's difficult.

I remember reading articles on askmen.com and places like that. Their advice? Women like assholes, and they like men who drive nice cars. I just don't see that helping anybody. It's a dead end.

What you've done, at such a young age, is impressive.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you. My situation is rather similar. My bigger problems are hair, face, teeth, physique and height.

i really wana see your face man

all the other things are fine or can be improved upon

im 100% sure looking at your hair photos you are not some ugly freak. prob just below average