Post Finasteride Syndrome Or Post Baldness Syndrom

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which one is worse? I basicly have to chose either complete baldness in 3-4 years (maybe even less) until a cure comes out or Finasteride maintain then stop and receive cure. Thoughts?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which one is worse? I basicly have to chose either complete baldness in 3-4 years (maybe even less) until a cure comes out or Finasteride maintain then stop and receive cure. Thoughts?

pfs is f*****g awful dude

once your lose your health, you dont give a sh*t about your hair

try zix if u cant handle finasteride

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be better of opting for baldness and seeing if it suits you shaved or, if not, decide to have a hair transplant.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be better of opting for baldness and seeing if it suits you shaved or, if not, decide to have a hair transplant.
Im diffusing all over the NW5 area but Im Nw1 now still just lost 70% of my density in the last 2 years. in 3-4 years I predict I wont have anything left or it will be too little to matter and Ill have to start shaving it. Unless I can hold on till next year and get replicel and maintain then I'll be fine. But that is too optimistic to happen IMO

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
depends.

gymcelling doesnt work if your short and ugly.

try some other stuff man. zix, ru, topical spironolactone. might help.
Dont want to try anything that is not extensively tested and safe havent even started finasteride. I'm 184cm

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
cant get hair transplant, hell be a cueball in a few years

bad idea
Hair regeneration will be out within the next five years where they reproduce one single hair graft and turn it into as many as they want.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Hair regeneration will be out within the next five years where they reproduce one single hair graft and turn it into as many as they want.
lol at hair regeneration.\\\just a bunch of hack doctors splitting grafts then claiming they can regenerate follicles.

cope will cope

shookwun

Reaction score
Dont want to try anything that is not extensively tested and safe havent even started finasteride. I'm 184cm

see if the sly look works.

i am sure the side effects of going bald naturally are much easier to handle then maintaining your hair, and experiencing possibly zero side effects on finasteride. all while potentially keeping your existing hair, and reversing the effects of miniaturization to varying degrees.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

jesus man try finasteride ffs

looks like pfs is cureable anyway through healthy living. ive read about guys dating 10 years back recovering from persistent sides this way. cd has only now made it official

i would try finasteride

dont wait for future treatments, they might never happen

its good your tall. hit the gym. but dont go nuts. youll look stupid

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
jesus man try finasteride ffs

looks like pfs is cureable anyway through healthy living. ive read about guys dating 10 years back recovering from persistent sides this way. cd has only now made it official

i would try finasteride

dont wait for future treatments, they might never happen

its good your tall. hit the gym. but dont go nuts. youll look stupid
I hate baldness it has caused me depression and sever stress also lack of motivation. I doubt that will go away and will be even worse as the years go by. Im worried about persistent sides about finasteride though and doctors being unable to do anything about it..

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
time to unleash the bald beast bro, girls dig sly look

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at hair regeneration.\\\just a bunch of hack doctors splitting grafts then claiming they can regenerate follicles.

cope will cope
I'm certain that any living cell can be reproduced - its a question of when not if.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have been hearing this for the past 15 years. I will believe it when I see it. Whatever happens, I think it is better not to commit to a course of action around treatments that don't even exist yet.