Post Finasteride Syndrome Or Post Baldness Syndrom

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people will have to try it at some point. Bobster's fearmongering is dumb. So is denying sides exist. Choose your fate

zv9dqds.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons (among others) that I've put these two bozos on ignore.

As you say, they always, always had read about the sides beforehand.

It's like that minoxidil giving wrinkles hysteria.

Every single time you ask them "did you read about minoxidil giving wrinkles before noticing the wrinkles?" their answer is always "yes".

No surprises.

As always stick to studies and science.

Ummm, you don't take finasteride.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons (among others) that I've put these two bozos on ignore.

As you say, they always, always had read about the sides beforehand.

It's like that minoxidil giving wrinkles hysteria.

Every single time you ask them "did you read about minoxidil giving wrinkles before noticing the wrinkles?" their answer is always "yes".

No surprises.

As always stick to studies and science.

lol dude your the biggest bozo here. ironic coming from the guy who doesnt actually use finasteride himself BECAUSE of side effects.

hey fred, anyone from work give you sh*t today for being a baldie?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
His problems are easy fixes apart from hair. Lasik, ear pinning. Then he would be up to par with the other guys in the picture. (He's also the tallest one).

Exactly what I thought. Swap his hair with guy on left, lasik, ears pinned back. Could be above average.

The contrast standing next to those guys is too cruel

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly what I thought. Swap his hair with guy on left, lasik, ears pinned back. Could be above average. Unfortunately due to genetics, a life of WoW and HD anime p*rn await

a legit nw7 tho under 30

holy sh*t

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some surgeons were not far from giving me that advice:

"But, but you need to take finasteride if you want me to operate on you!"

"I can't, I just had gynecomastia surgery"

"But... ... You need to take finasteride!"

they probably wanted to f*** with you mr clean

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Prone to gynecomastia: forbidden.

I'm not going back on that operation table.

> states that hairloss is worse than cancer
> catches puffed nipples (gyno) from the only FDA approved anti-hairloss drug with proved positive effect on hairloss and drops a miracle drug
> states that hairloss is worse than cancer with much horrible treatments like radiotherapy etc.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
> states that hairloss is worse than cancer
> catches puffed nipples (gyno) from the only FDA approved anti-hairloss drug with proved positive effect on hairloss and drops a miracle drug
> states that hairloss is worse than cancer with much horrible treatments like radiotherapy etc.

i repeat....

N U T J O B

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't go that far, not above average even with hair. It's just at least he will look normal with a full head of hair and by having that, he will attract some girls rather than look this bad. No discrimination and more respect socially. In this current scenario, he will be a compromise for almost all, even so called looks equal girls. Just the way it is. Currently he is near the bottom choice wise in a girl's mind but he'll still get gfs as we can note in real life. Would not feel great though.

The only one there above average is the far left one and he is not too good looking to attract attention in real life. The two in the middle are interesting, shows that average looks and full head = niche somewhere somehow. Peacock with clothes and hair. Suddenly he'll be seen as the "yeah he's cute looking and funny" even if not handsome.

I think the one on right also has feminine facial bone structure, but it's hard to be sure from that photo.

I also think you're downplaying the risks of PFS. It's clearly a devastating issue for many people and there are many independent ways to arrive at the conclusion that something is lacking in the methodology of the pfizer trials. It is not just the preponderance of testimonials though that in itself should be sufficient, it's the fact post-minoxidil syndrome does not exist (proving it's not BDD/depression), the fact people get side effects without knowing about the side effects, that some get the same side effects from saw palmetto which is like a weaker finasteridel that independent analyses have noted a higher frequency of side effects, and the fact a specific treatment plan (CD nuts) seems to work for many people suggesting an underlying aetiology.

There's no good solution to this problem, but at least for people like myself RU is available. I'm glad I found this website otherwise I probably wouldn't know about RU.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Form your strategy on the worst possible outcome, not on the assumption that a "cure" will come out in the (near) future. Do as much as you can in the present moment.

What if a cure doesn't come out in the next 10 or even 20 years? That possibility is there, it's crushing to our hope, but it's the truth.

If PFS even exists the chance of getting it is probably extremely low. Sides should be fully reversible.

I guess the following quote goes well with this:

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."