Post Finasteride Syndrome Or Post Baldness Syndrom

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Yes you have to have some base attractiveness for looksmaxing to work.

I was virgin, incel, shy, socially awkward, 5'9, 5/10, NW1.5 at age 21. (probalbly would have been rated 4/10 or even 3/10 at this stage).

I got new clothes, better haircut, went to the gym, grew my beard, got laser eye surgery and put huge effort into curing my social anxiety.

About a year later I had fucked a two fatties, two 6/10 and got a bj off a 7.

Now I'd say that I'm a 6/10 so long as I don't go beyond NW2.

sh*t that's the problem though ... what if we already go to the gym and wear nice clothes - still losing hair while looking like a 12 year old . No looks max cure for that

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I admire you for being that self aware at 21. It takes a lot of self awareness, and intelligence, and perseverance, to looksmax competently, most of the advice is quite bad, from both the media and friends.

When I was 21 I would sometimes lift weights or do cardio, but I was making a lot of mistakes so it was inefficient. I'd look better and not be able to sustain it. I did take care of my cavities but then I had no money for braces.

I'd buy new clothes, but I knew SFA about clothes, so these were clothes that looked good at first but then faded rapidly. Buying nice clothes is actually very difficult. Every time I lose 5 lbs, they become loose fitting. It's difficult.

I remember reading articles on askmen.com and places like that. Their advice? Women like assholes, and they like men who drive nice cars. I just don't see that helping anybody. It's a dead end.

What you've done, at such a young age, is impressive.

At 20 I thought all my problems were caused by my social anxiety.

Then I took red pill and realized my social anxiety is likely caused by my other problems, namely my lack of effort into my appearance. This is when I decided I better get my act together.

If I were to go into a shop and buy what I think looks good I would look ridiculous. I copied my friends in almost every regard, haircut, clothes, beard, gym etc. I think it helped a lot that I have a huge group of friends. All of whom are red pilled, although probably none of them know what red pill refers to outside of the matrix lol.

sh*t that's the problem though ... what if we already go to the gym and wear nice clothes - still losing hair while looking like a 12 year old . No looks max cure for that

Yeah if you already have your sh*t together in terms of appearance there's often little you can do.

Although "looking like a 12 year old" is something that will change as you get older although hopefully not due to your hairloss.

Focus on your hair. A lot of guys look better in their 20s than they did at 18. In fact I'd say most guys do, who aren't balding.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
At 20 I thought all my problems were caused by my social anxiety.

Then I took red pill and realized my social anxiety is likely caused by my other problems, namely my lack of effort into my appearance. This is when I decided I better get my act together.

If I were to go into a shop and buy what I think looks good I would look ridiculous. I copied my friends in almost every regard, haircut, clothes, beard, gym etc. I think it helped a lot that I have a huge group of friends. All of whom are red pilled, although probably none of them know what red pill refers to outside of the matrix lol.

Yeah if you already have your sh*t together in terms of appearance there's often little you can do.

Although "looking like a 12 year old" is something that will change as you get older although hopefully not due to your hairloss.

Focus on your hair. A lot of guys look better in their 20s than they did at 18. In fact I'd say most guys do, who aren't balding.

Yea I suppose I should have hope for the future. Looking young in 20s wouldn't even be to bad if I didn't have hairloss, it's just the combo that kills me. I need my hair to look good because I don't have a chiseled jawline and masculine face

Baldingat188

Reaction score
That's why I gave up. When I realized I was balding, 6 years ago, something just broke, and I knew I was screwed, since hair was my only redeeming quality. I gave up on women and didn't talk to a girl ever since, and tried to fight hair loss, so as not to fail in two things. I failed anyway but at least I tried.

Dante how do you look with grown out hair now a days ? I saw your pics and you still have a decent amount of hair left

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why I gave up. When I realized I was balding, 6 years ago, something just broke, and I knew I was screwed, since hair was my only redeeming quality. I gave up on women and didn't talk to a girl ever since, and tried to fight hair loss, so as not to fail in two things. I failed anyway but at least I tried.

Young people balding is so f*****g depressing. If I go beyond NW3, it's either a transplant or incel-ism for me.

It must be so sh*t not responding to finasteride.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldn't bother me so much, if people didn't keep humiliating and mocking me for my appearance at every turn, every f*****g day. Italians are shitty people indeed.

Yeah that must suck. Not everyone is like this though. I know this is not easy but maybe a change of jobs, or a change of country, might help with this. People are shitty, but not everyone is equally shitty. Some of those stories about you colleagues I could never imagine happening here. Even in school we were barely that bad.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
sorry to hear that bro. Hairline is fine (NW1) for me but all of the NW5-6 area is diffusing to the point i lost 70% of my density in 2 years. With finasteride which i will start soon I will look like a fullhead which is somewhat ok I guess.

I'm nw2 but also diffuse thinning. Ive been on finasteride for one month so I'm just praying . Feels like I have the odds against me though

Baldingat188

Reaction score
LOL have a look at my thread. Going bald while on finasteride (and getting sides, to boot) absolutely sucks.

Ya I bet, not only do you have to be screwed over by premature hairloss you also don't respond to treatments.

I'm hoping for finasteride but I don't think I'll respond well. My family history is nw7 and I've been on rogaine for over a year with no improvement

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italy is a shithole and most Italians are insufferable jerks. I'm working on moving and never coming back if possible. Too many Italians in England as well, unfortunately. :D

move to NY we don't mock peoples looks we are too self involved to be honest.

shookwun

Reaction score
Oh god, don't remind me. Crown was a killer. Not to mention a decimated frontal third with shock loss (as was post hair transplant) and a patchy weaker looking donor area post hair transplant. Highly depressing and I wore a hat as much as I could. Every time I took it off I felt sad, inferior, weak, uglier. I had become kind of invisible imo. Even having good skin, tight body, clothes and face wasn't enough to counter the affects of unhealthiness due to the hair. Was disfiguring my appearance. It wasn't my imagination, I had declined significantly from how my hair was before and I don't have BDD. I didn't want to interact with anyone except close friends. Plenty of lonely walks in woods, music on and saying to myself "it will get better soon enough, relax."

I always say, keep growing the hair till it's no longer possible - it allows us to mask our hair loss and appear fullhead. Truly buzzing only looks aesthetic with no Androgenetic Alopecia and with the usual tick boxes. The Androgenetic Alopecia is the problem for me mainly, I looked so bad.

If my hair looks thick and buzzed down it looked bad, well the people who appear diffuse grown out, will have an actual nightmare with a buzz.

You have the same saving grace I do: you will get better and back to full head in a few months.
Damn, hit me right in the feels.

Going on long walks at night around 8-10PM from the gym home, listening to music and visualizing my life in preparation for the mind, and having to go full reclusive mode on situations, and people that I would normally like to be present for. The point in which we inhibit our selves from exposing our deepest, and burdened secret.

It was a hard time in my life going through that first operation. reminding myself, eventually everything will get better, which it did after living in my head, and in solitary for a good three-five months.

A lot of people don't realize how stressful, and exerting a hair transplant is once you go through with it. All your insecurities are thrown at you over night, and you are overwhelmed. That whole idea of returning back to life the next week goes out the door because your hair is in shock, scalp is red, irritated, and tight. Start to look worse better you look better.

We spend so much time trying to hide our identity, and state of appearance then everything is thrown on the table and we are left empty. The entire process behind a transplant is extremely stressful on the mind, and it takes awhile to recover, and receive appreciable results.

the androgenic Alopecia is entirely the problem, and it isn't evident until someone does a full shave. if our hair looked like this after three weeks 0 guard, it would be nothing. Uniform density, and has that terminal thickness distributed all over.

a2eb1943480f0f80a67d509725525886.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Yes you have to have some base attractiveness for looksmaxing to work.

I was virgin, incel, shy, socially awkward, 5'9, 5/10, NW1.5 at age 21. (probalbly would have been rated 4/10 or even 3/10 at this stage).

I got new clothes, better haircut, went to the gym, grew my beard, got laser eye surgery and put huge effort into curing my social anxiety.

About a year later I had fucked a two fatties, two 6/10 and got a bj off a 7.

Now I'd say that I'm a 6/10 so long as I don't go beyond NW2.
At least you're honest :D

it all helps. Work your way up the totem poll.

David needs to start pummeling obese mouth breathing fatties.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Italy is a shithole and most Italians are insufferable jerks. I'm working on moving and never coming back if possible. Too many Italians in England as well, unfortunately. :D
They're mostly in London. You'll be safe in the midlands.

Leeds is one of the best cities to live in FYI

shookwun

Reaction score
Experience is invaluable.

I think it plays a major role in the quality of my last relationships. Looks are still the foundation of course, but knowing the best response to any situation is very useful.

I've had so many dates, so many short-term relationships that I had the opportunity to make almost every common mistake in the book.

Of course I made mistakes with my ex-girlfriend that I couldn't have experienced before, like being unemployed and appearing weak (crying) in front of her because of it. Won't ever do that again.

I'm still searching for weak spots that I could work on but it's becoming hard.

This forum is a great resource and I love how we can all learn from each other's mistakes.

It isn't. He's right on that one. Just read the above.

Think about it, you meet a great woman and you f*** her so-so in bed because of your lack of experience...

Like looksmaxing, experience will make your life easier overall.
experience is an absolute must.

Like anything though, women are more forgiving the better looking you are. In which they are willing to sacrifice, and give you time for awkward social interactions, and being sh*t in bed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Currently at 13 days of nofap, and thus sex drive is zero or very close to zero. Plus I just had surgery on my abdomen. I'm a eunuch in two different ways, and so I'm not pummeling anything.

Hopefully my recovery can keep going, I've been sleeping better lately and have no travel planned in the next few weeks.

I'm grateful for your support. You are a positive light in this forum.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

The only thing sadder than f*****g a fat girl is lying about it on an anonymous forum because you're that ashamed. :p