Post Finasteride Syndrome Or Post Baldness Syndrom

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
With a top surgeon usually more than 95% for a FUE.

Slightly more for a FUT but the differences have become insignificant.

I've seen some people advocate FUT because they would get a yield of 98% instead of 95%.

Yeah totally worth it! Gimme that joker scar Doctor!

So if it's 95%, why do people talk about "luck"?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Smokers due to vasoconstriction result from nicotine, it decreases healing abilities. Older men have weaker blood flow due to various pathologies. There is still some luck involved. Even two people going to the same surgeon with similar hair calibre/pattern of hair loss, will not get an identical result. Extraction, incision and implantation - issues can arise but usually not.

Will minoxidil improve yield, by improving blood flow?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL sounds like a precursor for a massive shed.

Well, I'm rational enough to ignore temporary problems.

I believe 3 weeks off minoxidil is fine and shouldn't affect anything as long as you've been using it regularly for at least a handful of months.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
entered propecia help first time for a few weeks immediately started to feel testicles pain :D

Drug: Proscar
Usage: 4 days

so my ınsomnıa and braın fog returned . I am already expectıng that. and realısed my feets no longer fıt my shoes, lt must be because of muscle atrophy.

I have extremely loud tinnitus, i see everythings so dark and colors faded, also light sensivity is unbearable. My eyes cant proccesing visual informormations to my brain (finally i found wtf is that it called palinopsia due to some shitty brain damage or something) I have literally zero emotions, brain fog is so sharp and thick. My dick looks like a zombie dick, pale and so many black veins, %100 numb and i cant feel even orgasm. Anus is still bleeding. Also i lost my whole face, destroyed cheek and jaws, melted collagens. I have muscle twitches and pains. When im about the falling asleep for 1 second my ears become completwly deaf and my body parts suddenly moves which i cant control it. Hypnic jerk sh*t maybe. Whatever. Im completely loneless, my family preferred to not believe me and left me alone. Pfs thought me we all humans are a bunch of sand grain in a desert. Small as sh*t, lonely as f***. Probably i will struggle with 99999 symptoms until my pitiful lifes end.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
entered propecia help first time for a few weeks immediately started to feel testicles pain

nvm I just pressed them with shorts when laid with a laptop, nothing to do with propecia sides

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides, if you're below average, sexual side effects are a blessing.

You gotta love win-win situations.
I believe I was above average but hair loss has made me below average for sure. (also in 2-3 years the full effect of baldness will be in)

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least you can find some fulfillment with Post baldness syndrome, PFS just ruins you with no chance. By fulfillment I mean in a eudomonia sense, not in a f*****g the opposite sex sense.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of fulfillment do you get from baldness? Every bald guy I see is either a looser or middle aged.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep. Here I am, in fact. A balding, ugly incel is the epitome of loser.

You're far from a loser. Stop putting yourself down.

Let other people do it! (just kidding).

That said, give this ugly thing a rest. I'm ugly, and I'm also OLD.

Hasn't stopped me, and it won't in the future (if I have a say in it).