Post Finasteride Syndrome Or Post Baldness Syndrom

shookwun

Reaction score
Do you guys actually wear hats?

Post transplant, of course.

When I was in Munich, germany it was hella depressing. Literally couldn't find a single person wearing a hat. I

Do euros not ever wears hats?

I feel so comfortable being in Fort Mcmurray for this regard. People in the maritime, and along the east coast all wear hats.

Almost all men out here wear hats. I would say 1 in 3 guaranteed

shookwun

Reaction score
Hats are a pretty good solution sometimes. If you are not dating I think you can get away with them in 80% of real life scenarios without standing out . At least in the US
Problem with wearing a hat and dating is you are setting up a women for a surprise, and shock factor when she sees you with out it later on. It's almost like setting yourself up for failure in this regard, the presentation, and expectations are not met when the make shift hairlines comes off.

it's to meet a women for the first time without a cap. No tricks, she doesn't like you then atleast you didnt waste your time hiding behind a disguise.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you have to feed off one another..Im not saying go out and spoil some bitchy woman

but if you have a loving caring or even in beginnings stages romantic dynamic its nice to give gifts..Gifts does not mean a lavish gifts.

You are not sugar daddys.

A guy I once knew, this girl he met told him that she loved sunflowers. So the second time he saw her, he gave her a book about sunflowers. That would be a good example. That guy was good-looking, he wasn't a god but he was above average.

I'm not against gifts at all, but it needs to be controlled, and I think early in a relationship it might come off as me being desperate.

I would love to give gifts. I was sad on Valentine's day because I didn't buy flowers. I've only once bought flowers on valentine's day in my life, and it was wonderful. When I think about that woman the first image I see is typically the valentine's day photo I took of her holding the flowers.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Problem with wearing a hat and dating is you are setting up a women for a surprise, and shock factor when she sees you with out it later on. It's almost like setting yourself up for failure in this regard, the presentation, and expectations are not met when the make shift hairlines comes off.

it's to meet a women for the first time without a cap. No tricks, she doesn't like you then atleast you didnt waste your time hiding behind a disguise.

How do you feel about meeting women with a diffuse combover ?

Most people are clueless to hairloss so you have possibility of going unnoticed

shookwun

Reaction score
How do you feel about meeting women with a diffuse combover ?

Most people are clueless to hairloss so you have possibility of going unnoticed
I have diffuse

LOL. it works because you are not creating a false identity upon presentation, but that all goes our the door when you sleep with her and wake up the next day beside them looking like a piece of sh*t.

Then what, excuse me while i fix my comb over. Matte, and hot press water to fix the random direction diffuse hairs go from bed head. entire head looks like a rats nest that went on a meth binge.

She will wake up the next morning next to you wondering if she had to much to drink, and made a bad choice.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I have diffuse

LOL. it works because you are not creating a false identity upon presentation, but that all goes our the door when you sleep with her and wake up the next day beside them looking like a piece of sh*t.

Then what, excuse me while i fix my comb over. Matte, and hot press water to fix the random direction diffuse hairs go from bed head. entire head looks like a rats nest that went on a meth binge.

She will wake up the next morning next to you wondering if she had to much to drink, and made a bad choice.

Yea I remember you making some post here saying you were diffuse. Really is worse then just receding. I keep my hair longish so it's in the " not that bad " category most people would say. But very thin to the touch , looks like sh*t when wet

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro, can you give us an update on your current insights, and progression with dating.

thesis please

I have a few conversations going on on each of tinder, bumble, and jswipe. My motivation to invest in these women, by talking to them more, giving them nights, or simply spending the ten minutes a day necessary to swipe, is reduced right now.

I have also mostly stopped messaging on okcupid and plentyoffish, for the time being. It's hard to be motivated. When I log in to plentyoffish I see 16 suggestions I think. Of those, 14 or 15 will be ugly. I can send you a screenshot if you don't believe me. So I might message the one, but it's pointless, she won't pick me among the 20 or 30 guys messaging her this week. But mabe I should invest some effort, I did get some dates in January.

I'm seeing a girl this Saturday, it's our third date. She's giving me mixed signals. She wouldn't kiss me at the end of the first date, but she gave a generous, prolonged smooch at the end of the second, she gave me other signals like smiling every time i entered her field of view, agreeing to spend six hours with me doing three different activities (museum -> dinner -> lego batman), and she responded to my texts very enthusiastically with two-way conversation. But then ... she ignored one phone call, told me in the next phone call she was sick (probably was), ignored the next text, then I called her one last time for closure. We spoke for ten minutes and we're meeting on Saturday. I told her I'd think of something to do, I think I'm going to suggest the aquarium (it's apparently really nice here), followed by dinner.

It's likely that she was actually sick and missed the first phone, that's fine, but missing the other text is a bad sign. So I've lost my enthusiasm.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy I once knew, this girl he met told him that she loved sunflowers. So the second time he saw her, he gave her a book about sunflowers. That would be a good example. That guy was good-looking, he wasn't a god but he was above average.

I'm not against gifts at all, but it needs to be controlled, and I think early in a relationship it might come off as me being desperate.

I would love to give gifts. I was sad on Valentine's day because I didn't buy flowers. I've only once bought flowers on valentine's day in my life, and it was wonderful. When I think about that woman the first image I see is typically the valentine's day photo I took of her holding the flowers.

I dont think you should hide your true nature.

I know its 'quaint' to say this but someone will appreciate it David.

and if they don't then f*** them.

but if you hold back who you really are in a relationship or who you want to be--then you may be also missing out.

just dont do anything that feels wrong or out of your price range...dont spend money on 'ho's lol but you can do nice things early on. and if it does not work out its doubtful to me its because you did a 'nice' thing. Its just because they are not into you. but be authentic to who you are..thats not PUA. its almost PUA to do opposite of your personality.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

but if you hold back who you really are in a relationship or who you want to be--then you may be also missing out.

just dont do anything that feels wrong or out of your price range...dont spend money on 'ho's lol but you can do nice things early on. and if it does not work out its doubtful to me its because you did a 'nice' thing. Its just because they are not into you. but be authentic to who you are..thats not PUA. its almost PUA to do opposite of your personality.

I appreciate the compliment, but I've been hearing that since I was 18 or so. I don't believe in soul mates, and I don't believe in destiny. I know the numbers, many people end up alone. Further, of the rest, many end up in awful relationships.

There's no prospect of me spending money on Ho's as I don't even get near the ho's. They left-swipe me, and in real life they scoff at me. They don't want me, they're too busy going after @Baldhurts and wondering why he's not responsive to them. Maybe they think it's their fault.

You're right I should be myself and perhaps with more confidence I'll be more assertive.

A friend of mine told me that the best thing to do first on a date is to give a (meaningful) compliment. That will put the woman at ease. I don't think I've given a single compliment in my 9 dates this year, on some level I feel like I'm not allowed to. Assuming Saturday actually happens I might open with "I like how you style your hair," or something.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, David, I wear hats all the f*****g time because the top of my head is f*****g disgusting. thank god I am my own boss. If I had a job where I couldn't wear hats, I would have probably already f*****g killed myself.

shookwun

Reaction score

Amen.

there no point wasting time trying to please someone who doesn't feel the same way.

it's not difficult to tell when you have that click. Everything in your life changes, and you make improvises for one another. Even if that involves inconvenient in terms of schedule, family, and friends. When people are interested in each other they always find a way to make time for each other, especially early on in a relationship.

I dont advice David to exert to much energy on something this early on, if it works then it will flow.

pulling teeth is always a sign she simply isn't interested in you as much as you are in her.

When a chick likes a guy, she tends to always text, poke and keep in the loop. A guy does the arrangements, but she will take effort to keep herself in your mind

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I appreciate the compliment, but I've been hearing that since I was 18 or so. I don't believe in soul mates, and I don't believe in destiny. I know the numbers, many people end up alone. Further, of the rest, many end up in awful relationships.

There's no prospect of me spending money on Ho's as I don't even get near the ho's. They left-swipe me, and in real life they scoff at me. They don't want me, they're too busy going after @Baldhurts and wondering why he's not responsive to them. Maybe they think it's their fault.

You're right I should be myself and perhaps with more confidence I'll be more assertive.

A friend of mine told me that the best thing to do first on a date is to give a (meaningful) compliment. That will put the woman at ease. I don't think I've given a single compliment in my 9 dates this year, on some level I feel like I'm not allowed to. Assuming Saturday actually happens I might open with "I like how you style your hair," or something.

You dont give compliments?????

You HAVE to give compliments..

OMG i am a Leo I have to hear compliments.

i mean you don't have to i guess but I would assume a guy was NOT attracted to me.

@buckthorn @shookwun Do you guys give women compliments when dating? maybe its a generational difference.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You dont give compliments?????

You HAVE to give compliments..

OMG i am a Leo I have to hear compliments.

i mean you dont have to i guess but I would assume a guy was NOT attracted to me.

I'm uncomfortable doing so. It might be that I feel like I'm not allowed to be attracted to women. Plus giving a compliment doesn't just make them (potentially) feel good, it makes me feel good, which is a risk, it's a precursor for increased pain.

Also, some of those girls were larger than their pictures, and to be honest at that point I have no compliments to give.

My life would be significantly easier if I were attracted to fat women, to be honest, I'd probably just be shaving it off, not spending time here, m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶rem, be married with three kids. Kidding aside the overweight women I've seen were sometimes lazy, but sometimes they had a lot going on otherwise and were doing well careerwise, and based on their other features I'd think "wow, she'd be beautiful if she lost weight". It's a curse that I have conventional tastes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm uncomfortable doing so. It might be that I feel like I'm not allowed to be attracted to women. Plus giving a compliment doesn't just make them (potentially) feel good, it makes me feel good, which is a risk, it's a precursor for increased pain.

Also, some of those girls were larger than their pictures, and to be honest at that point I have no compliments to give.

My life would be significantly easier if I were attracted to fat women, to be honest, I'd probably just be shaving it off, not spending time here, m̶a̶n̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶rem, be married with three kids. Kidding aside the overweight women I've seen were sometimes lazy, but sometimes they had a lot going on otherwise and were doing well careerwise, and based on their other features I'd think "wow, she'd be beautiful if she lost weight". It's a curse that I have conventional tastes.

but the woman you seeing a 3rd time she is also fat?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

9 dates! Good job David. My date count this year is zero :D