Possibility Of Any Treatments In 2017?

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
I come across info from time to time showing there are ways to preserve hair inductivity of DP cells in mass pass culture. It's studies like this one that makes me think science is close to a viable method.

I'm sure everyone here has already seen this study but I wanted to post it again because I think it shows that researchers are close to solving the inductivity problem.

As a matter of fact, I can't think of a single reason clinicians couldn't use the exact method in this study to solve the inductivity problem. For some reason they seem to reject ideas that might actually work.

Increasing the hair inductive potential of human dermal papilla cells: stimulating and characterising cell aggregation

So sometimes I'm really worried about the conspiracy is a real. Who would deter the cure from coming out? hair transplant surgeon and other hairloss products such as toppik, scam shampoo etc whose interest will be seriously hurt and collectively constitute a strong force to pressure or even intimidate the research team. I just can't think of a reason why progress is always delayed in treatment and companies such as CB ridiculously put acne before hair loss in the queue. I hope I am wrong tho.

inmyhead

Reaction score
So sometimes I'm really worried about the conspiracy is a real. Who would deter the cure from coming out? hair transplant surgeon and other hairloss products such as toppik, scam shampoo etc whose interest will be seriously hurt and collectively constitute a strong force to pressure or even intimidate the research team. I just can't think of a reason why progress is always delayed in treatment and companies such as CB ridiculously put acne before hair loss in the queue. I hope I am wrong tho.
What about hairdressers and shampoo companies who can't have clients if guys are bald? Conspiracy theory is dumb.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Among the vested interest holders hair transplant surgeons alliance should have the strongest power to obstruct everything.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to be a conspiracist, but I think the big pharma wouldn't really be happy about it. We are talking about billion of dollars.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't worry brothers, these research teams know where's the real money is. If there's a single sign of a cure, they will push the frontiers no matter how many times the Big Pharma hinders their progress.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't worry brothers, these research teams know where's the real money is. If there's a single sign of a cure, they will push the frontiers no matter how many times the Big Pharma hinders their progress.
By that time we'll be past our prime and completely bald already not to mention the cost of these treatments (especially Tsuji).

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Replicel posted this
http://harvokseclinic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Infographic-Factors-That-Trigger-Baldness.jpg

and i was like

Capture454555.JPG

this waiting game and the suspense....just can't take it anymore.
it says
Capture4747.JPG

yes buddy true.

Capture795458.JPG

yep I can give up all my savings because wtf you will do with that money if you are ugly

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By that time we'll be past our prime and completely bald already not to mention the cost of these treatments (especially Tsuji).
cure means it will completely reverse baldness and means nw1 like hair.
so if that happens in my 30's ( i am 20 now) or even before then i will be a lot grateful. I will have 20 years left to enjoy life and that'll do it.

Regarding the cost, start working hard mate and save up a lot. That's the only solution to beat the high price.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
cure means it will completely reverse baldness and means nw1 like hair.
so if that happens in my 30's ( i am 20 now) or even before then i will be a lot grateful. I will have 20 years left to enjoy life and that'll do it.

Regarding the cost, start working hard mate and save up a lot. That's the only solution to beat the high price.
I'd rather hop on finasteride and enjoy my hair now than go through the extreme depression of slowly loosing it until im completely bald at age 27

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather hop on finasteride and enjoy my hair now than go through the extreme depression of slowly loosing it until im completely bald at age 27
phewwww... you haven't started finasteride yet, damn, go for it mate. It works to an extent.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
phewwww... you haven't started finasteride yet, damn, go for it mate. It works to an extent.
What convinced me is I read about alcohol smoking and marijuana having a direct link to sexual side effects and many other yet nobody complains about them and there are way more users than finasteride users. Which made me realize that the side effects of finasteride are very rare (according to all studies that I've found) and the bonus effect worth it. Also everything reverts back to normal with discontinuation

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Excessive stress"
"Lack of essential vitamins"
"Reduce stress"
"Eat properly"
"Exercise on a daily basis"

giphy.gif

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR JESUS ROLLERBLADING CHRIST

resu

Reaction score
They could sell the IP to China under the table, if no treatment exists is because there ain't any, check RU for instant, it folded but China took over that drug and is selling it.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah the future for male pattern baldness treatments looks bright. You have a few different pie in the sky cures, and a few crazy expensive invasive procedures.
Out of all of them how many will ever see the light of day? Not all of them.
Think about this. This forum has thousands of threads on new treatments and research. Guess how many products exist today? finasteride and minoxidil from 25 years ago. People were predicting new treatments for decades
You can call it being pessimistic, but Ill call it being realistic.
Better treatments are coming dont get me wrong, but you have to stay grounded in reality. male pattern baldness is very difficult problem