Please Advise . Pics Included . Will I Be Able To Regrow ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you use rogaine on your crown now ?
according to me you have a juvenile hairline ( aka perfect ) and maybe very slght thinning at crown.
Can you post a pic of your crown ?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone ???

Lol dude, get ouf of here and go see a shrink, you have BDD
Hairline is ridiculously low and perfect, you'll only piss off people here.

Is this thread even real ? Did i just read 2,000 grafts are needed ? Best advice ever, you should go for 10,000 grafts, better be safe

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adam124 you dont know how good you've got it.. you make me sick, leave this forum and never come back

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Charming .

I have thinning at the crown and if my hairline looks ok it's because of the minoxidil maintaining it

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah it's because of the minoxidil, does the acronym DHT sounds familiar to you ?

ezgif-5-06fc7b7c96.gif

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do u mean ?

As far as i know you don't have MBP (Male Baldness Pattern), you're just wasting your time here, and ours too.
You have ridiculously thick and dense hair and your hairline is perfect.

You do not need medications, and even less a hair transplant.

Now if it bothers you so much that you do not capillary look like a 12-year-old boy, go see a f*****g dermatologist to confirm your self-own diagnosis.I'm surprised you didn't do it before taking rather serious hormonal drugs that can potentially decrease 70% of what makes you a man, you have a significant BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) case here.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. That's a harsh response .

I do have male pattern baldness. Maybe not as aggressive as first thought ? However, the crown has thinned and hairline has receded ...

Dad was bald by 31, so here's hoping !

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow. That's a harsh response .

I do have male pattern baldness. Maybe not as aggressive as first thought ? However, the crown has thinned and hairline has receded ...

Dad was bald by 31, so here's hoping !
Here's my advice: pop your finasteride and don't come back here, you'll maintain that luscious mane til you're dead.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why I'm any less entitled to post in this forum than u guys . Baffled isn't the word

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown and clearer pics of hairline

Attachments

• IMG_2592.JPG
    IMG_2592.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_2593.JPG
    IMG_2593.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_2594.JPG
    IMG_2594.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2597.JPG
    IMG_2597.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 225

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown looks perfect too. Stay on finasteride and forget about this site.

Dude, finasteride is not a candy, why would he take such a thing ? He's cleary not balding.
The first thing he needs to do is to check with a derm to confirm/refute his own self-diagnosis.

But i bet my left nut that the NW3 derm will probably take a good laugh before asking his substantial paycheck.

DSilva21

My Regimen
Reaction score
As far as i know you don't have MBP (Male Baldness Pattern), you're just wasting your time here, and ours too.
You have ridiculously thick and dense hair and your hairline is perfect.

You do not need medications, and even less a hair transplant.

Now if it bothers you so much that you do not capillary look like a 12-year-old boy, go see a f*****g dermatologist to confirm your self-own diagnosis.I'm surprised you didn't do it before taking rather serious hormonal drugs that can potentially decrease 70% of what makes you a man, you have a significant BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) case here.

Is the 70% comment really true about finasteride? I'm new here and was reading some horrible stories related to it's side effects.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there are sides . I take half a pill daily and have noticed an increase in tiredness and that I gain weight easier than before , especially around the chest .

A good side is that it slowed down the amount of hairs I lose in the shower dramatically . Before taking it , I was shedding like a dog!

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To put an end to this ridiculousness I took a pic in my apartment lift lightening . Hopefully you can now see the thinning at the crown

Attachments

• IMG_2599.JPG
    IMG_2599.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_2602.JPG
    IMG_2602.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2603.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 252