Please Advise . Pics Included . Will I Be Able To Regrow ?

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just shave it ...

PS : I hate you.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha, 76 dislikes. You deserve all of them, stupid BDD sufferer.

P. S. If I were in your shoes, I would just removed all this crap from my head with laser and hit the gym hard.

Last edited:

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I gave you 2 additional. I hope you don't mind.

Gave me two additional dislikes ? I don't mind to be honest , everyone's entitled to an opinion and the amount of dislikes on a forum won't have a huge impact on me.

I don't get the backlash though to be honest .

Last edited:

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha, 76 dislikes. You deserve all of them, stupid BDD suferrer.

P. S. If I were in your shoes, I would just removed all this crap from my head with laser and hit the gym hard.

Oh wow. Just seen that you edited your message to add a bit of vitriol . Good grief , why so angry ?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh wow. Just seen that you edited your message to add a bit of vitriol . Good grief , why so angry ?
Ok, I think we both should fix our mental illnesses.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha-ha, 76 dislikes. You deserve all of them, stupid BDD sufferer.

Also, forgive the ignorance . How do I find out I have 76 dislikes

I gave you 2 additional. I hope you don't mind.

croo8F2.jpg

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Up those numbers if you wish !

No man, i only wish you enjoy your NW0 life, most of us here don't have that chance

Go check with a derm and stop waisting your time here

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the other hand, i start to think that you're a troll

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No man, i only wish you enjoy your NW0 life, most of us here don't have that chance

Go check with a derm and stop waisting your time here

Nw0? Are you for real ?

I can see my hair has visibly receded and thinned . Cut this nonsense because I may not be receded or thinned out to the point some of you were in your 20s.

My dad was nw7 in his early 30s so it's not as though I don't know my potential fate. Even if that is my fate, i will deal with it as it is just hair at the end of the day ! Work with what you're given!

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nw0? Are you for real ?

I can see my hair has visibly receded and thinned . Cut this nonsense because I may not be receded or thinned out to the point some of you were in your 20s.

My dad was nw7 in his early 30s so it's not as though I don't know my potential fate. Even if that is my fate, i will deal with it as it is just hair at the end of the day ! Work with what you're given!

My father was NW7 at 22, i was NW2 at 17 so i know exactly how this disease works and i became over the time a top Norwood spotter, you only got a mature hairline, and your crown is perfectly fine this is just your f*****g hair whorl, NO f*****g TRACE OF HAIR LOSS.

You're not a 12 year old boy anymore, if i were you, i'll be more concern about skincare regarding your huge forehead wrinkles, i'm 31 and have not a single wrinkle on my face.This should fuel your BDD and insecurity for a while

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My father was NW7 at 22, i was NW2 at 17 so i know exactly how this disease works and i became over the time a top Norwood spotter, you only got a mature hairline, and your crown is perfectly fine this is just your f*****g hair whorl, NO f*****g TRACE OF HAIR LOSS.

You're not a 12 year old boy anymore, if i were you, i'll be more concern about skincare regarding your huge forehead wrinkles, i'm 31 and have not a single wrinkle on my face.This should fuel your BDD and insecurity for a while
Haha love this ! Welcome the wrinkles