Please Advise . Pics Included . Will I Be Able To Regrow ?

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see early stages of hairloss, evident crown thinning/irritation as it's all red there, probably inflammation.

No one can tell you what you will or won't regrow, the only way to know is to take finasteride for a year, .5 should be enough to maintain at your age and status that's success in itself.

Don't mind the salty board members, I guess their hair is blocking their vision.... oh wait they're all nw3+, that can't be right ;)
Cheers for the response ! Lots of people do regrow on finasteride don't they ? I'm now getting confused

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm losing my hairline by the day ... is there anyway I could regrow with propecia ?

Worried about minoxidil because of the shed ...

Walt White

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm losing my hairline by the day ... is there anyway I could regrow with propecia ?

Worried about minoxidil because of the shed ...

Finasteride mainly prevents hair loss but in some cases leads to regrowth as well. Minoxidil promotes hair density but is useless unless your hair has stopped thinning. It doesn't prevent hair loss, as far as I know. MInoxidil should be used when hair loss has been stabilized, usually after some time on finasteride.

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride mainly prevents hair loss but in some cases leads to regrowth as well. Minoxidil promotes hair density but is useless unless your hair has stopped thinning. It doesn't prevent hair loss, as far as I know. MInoxidil should be used when hair loss has been stabilized, usually after some time on finasteride.
I thought I read minoxidil worked even without propecia ?

I really want to regrow and thicken up as I've seen some formers achieve .

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, tfw my crown looks worse than yours and people on here have been telling me there's nothing to worry about

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, tfw my crown looks worse than yours and people on here have been telling me there's nothing to worry about
Isn't it frustrating ???? Just because the hairline isn't totally gone , you're accused of fabricating stuff or having BDD. Been diagnosed with that multiple times on this forum

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Crown is 100% fine and will probably improve on propecia. Get a transplant with 2000 grafts or so to perfect the front, then you're done. Your hair would be in the top 5% of the population for your age, so understand why people b**ch about you.

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crown is 100% fine and will probably improve on propecia. Get a transplant with 2000 grafts or so to perfect the front, then you're done. Your hair would be in the top 5% of the population for your age, so understand why people b**ch about you.

Really no need for a transplant, the front looks absolutely fine...

JohnOKelly

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Understandable, but I don't see minoxidil in his Regimen, perhaps that would be worth trying first...

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
crown is thinning, front is fine

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
crown is thinning, front is fine
Thanks for the responses .

See opinions really differ about my hair , but I'm glad finally people are starting to see what I'm talking about. Stick that in your pipe Dante!

I still wouldn't agree with being in the 'top 5% of the population ' at my age with my hair . Lots of 30 year olds with a lot better hair and 0 thinning!

Adam124

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Been using rogaine foam on the hairline twice daily and1/2 a tablet of propecia a day .

Attachments

• IMG_2584.JPG
    IMG_2584.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_2585.JPG
    IMG_2585.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_2586.JPG
    IMG_2586.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 197

CopeForLife

My Regimen