Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually with the Elvis one I just realised that it hurts the most because this is the exact type of island shape my hair is trying to insist on going towards, that will be the smouldering battlefield that remains if I lose this war.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
amazing work... louis went from typical fat americuck to mysterious stylish writer

T

tellersquill

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-10_12-35-29.png
    upload_2017-1-10_12-35-29.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 412

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus some Jay Leno! That's actually pretty sad, i'm happy he's not bald because with his face he would basically become Danny Devito

He has a strange face.

It looks like his foot is inverted in his skull. Doesn't it look like
his foot is his mouth? (No pun intended).

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His Father is never without a hat by the way.
Someone posted a pic in another thread of his father when he was swimming with Bieber and he was like a thick NW3.....

shookwun

Reaction score
jeEZ Christ

Without hair, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be attractive, and handsome. At best you will be average, and someone who pulls off the look

Twink hair is everything in life

Source: potatoes, and twinks who look like male models because of epic hair. Put a hat on, and they look like incel push overs.

I see this all the time.

shookwun

Reaction score
and one more for good measure
View attachment 47054
You can tell he is a handsome guy, but it's often to hard to over look.

Without hair he is average, and someone who can pull off the look.

With hair he is extremely handsome, and would slay no problemo.

Hair is everything.

Just look at your local neighbourhood twink who's all hair, yet is a 8/10.... without subhuman.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't checked this thread since it sort of started really, great photoshops as always and deserves more likes.

Maybe I stopped visiting this because subconsciously it's too much?

Seeing an Norwood-1 take a decade off Statham's looks and move him up from a 6 (in my opinion) to a solid 9, is just disturbing.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
ok this one is one of those i've been meaning to do. Everyone points to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as an example of a good looking bald guy. However, like i said before, t is not that bald guys can't be handsome, it is that they are handsome in spite of being bald. As i worked his face in photoshop it is pretty remarkable how chiseled his face is - it is almost cartoonish it is so defined.
View attachment 47137

Strange enough he seems to look better bald than with hair.

o-THE-ROCK-facebook.jpg

802ee1b048d26b40168c8aac74738380.jpg

tr1.png

MTE5NDg0MDU1MjM5ODg2MzUx.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But that was bulking roided Rock, he was bulking up his body fat and then cutting, then bulking again. The point being he regularly had facial flab before his cutting periods (which in wrestling, were probably a lot shorter than his bulking periods).

I'm sure he probably still cycles steroids from time to time, but there's no need for him to bulk to extremes anymore, he's reached peak condition and can bulk a little, and then keep cutting lean. This means his facial aesthetics are trim and chiselled as possible.

I also think you picked the worst pictures of him, he still looked great most of the time in the Attitude era.

latest

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would absolutely laugh my *** off if Bieber went bald. There is something incredibly cocky about him and I don't like it. Especially after he called out Prince William for being bald, it would please me a lot seeing him go down the same path. And, there is hope - just look at his father! It would ruin his career faster than he could spell B-A-L-D.

That's just CRUEL! What would 10 year old girls listen to?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
jeEZ Christ

Without hair, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be attractive, and handsome. At best you will be average, and someone who pulls off the look

Twink hair is everything in life

Source: potatoes, and twinks who look like male models because of epic hair. Put a hat on, and they look like incel push overs.

I see this all the time.

being bald is equal to decimate top of the head

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
See this is the mistake most people make - they compare him bald to him with his shitty natural hair. The photoshopped example shows him with great hair, as an ~NW1 so you can see that in fact if he had a great head of hair he would look better (in my opinion) than he does bald...

Point taken, but I am comparing him with the hair he had (even when he was NW1 (third pic)), but he never had and never will have that hair you photoshopped lol. Even if HM comes out, he still would not be able to have that.

Anyway, 99.9% of people look better with hair than bald. Only a few can look as good when bald as when they had hair (Africans excluded, they look way too cool with a bald head). No need to argue about that.

Zidane is one the few, which in my opinion, looks as good with a bald head as when he had hair.

zidane-cannes1.jpg

MTE1ODA0OTcxODMzOTg0NTI1.jpg