Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I'm bored. And when i'm bored i do stupid sh*t. Stupid sh*t like photoshop baldness on to celebrities. Why? I don't know. Probably because i'm an a**h**... i can't say for sure.

Today i saw an article about Bieber. I remembered him talking sh*t about Prince William's hair and i thought what better way to kick off "Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off" than with Bieber?

View attachment 46431

He's very annoying. I wish he would get permanently banned from America.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
problem i find with a lot of the "bald photoshops" on the internet is its amateur nature betrays a lack of realism, often in an attempt to make balding look as bad as possible the photoshopper does several silly things like increase the size of the skull or make the forehead taller.

theres a bald photoshop of matt damon for example, where he looks deformed, and its amusing because damon has actually shaved his head to the skin before multiple times and looks nothing like that. He sported a shaved head throughout the entirety of Elysium.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not my original content, but a goodie nonetheless.

trump.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today i saw an article about Bieber. I remembered him talking sh*t about Prince William's hair and i thought what better way to kick off "Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off" than with Bieber?

View attachment 46431

Finally looks like he went through puberty.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I would absolutely laugh my *** off if Bieber went bald. There is something incredibly cocky about him and I don't like it. Especially after he called out Prince William for being bald, it would please me a lot seeing him go down the same path. And, there is hope - just look at his father! It would ruin his career faster than he could spell B-A-L-D.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's amazing that even though I obviously know it's photoshopped, and in reality these guys have hair, I still feel sorry for them in the most patronising way, it's like I look in their eyes and imagine they feel this pain and incompleteness, even though my brain knows it's just a picture. What the f*** is that about.

Great work though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Adam Levine one is incredible by the way, I can't figure out if it was a picture of a bald guy, or you added a bald guy to a picture of Levine.

But further from my previous point just look into Taylor Lautner's eyes, he's got a smirking "happy" expression but because of the disaster going on some inches up, you feel that there's a pain in there that he's smiling through. All because of hair/lack of.

Incredible really.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well said, and what may have been initially just for shits and giggles, you may have discovered an actual functional purpose out of this.

@plisk touched on this point earlier in the topic, most bald photoshops are "jokey", for example:

Stress-Made-His-Hair-Fall-Out-4e3856b4ba08d.jpg

So it's just "funny", I suppose, but your photoshops are realistic looking, so it hits home a lot more how celebrities would struggle with keeping thinning hair, and it's desperately depressing.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about a little Zayn Malik with a bit of diffuse thinning and recession?
View attachment 46481

I'm enjoying this too much, it feels even better when it's those with impeccable hair lines (and the sick realisation that this isn't effecting them in any way, and my mind is warped).

I don't know if you want to bother with requests but if you need ideas, I'd like 90's Brad Pitt.

resu

Reaction score
Damn, these are really well made.

Try to do Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver next, oh man even I am afraid of the result.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No that's great, thanks a lot.

My initial reaction is like "damn, still looks great" but no, the comparison is shocking, he's as low as a 6/10 in the 2nd picture, it's like he's lost a LOT of charisma, he's just duller looking.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
holy f*** I now hate all of you. The reality of this is f*****g depressing as f***.