Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chris Hemsworth as a balding man. Makes a bit of a difference doesn't it?
View attachment 47283

Wow, he drops a ton. It's amazing how much some people depend on their hair for their overall attractiveness. I mean, we all do to varying degrees, but it's funny that balding takes some people further down than it does others when they were/are at similar levels of attractiveness with hair.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone here posted a photoshopped pic of Louis C. K. with nice hair, but where is it?

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Seeing all these photoshops (amazing job, btw) makes me wish I was bold enough to shave my head and just try a hair system on and take some pics/check myself out in the mirror. Must be wild to see the difference when it's undetectable. I wonder if you can somehow do it w/o shaving your head - I guess you can always get an actual wig for shits and giggles lol.

I have said this earlier that every young bald guy should try to take pic of themselves with a decent quality wig.
It doesn't matter even if that person throws that costly wig within an hour after taking pics.

Point is to see your look if you weren't affected by baldness.

I have shown my 18th year old pic to few of my close female friends and interestingly,my impression on this girls changed for good.

Only few young people have ability to judge real facial aesthetics of a guy in absence of hairs.

This is the reason why some bald guys can hit 8s or 9s or even 10s(Ignore body) by just wearing cap.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Damn @macaroni, why did you delete the pics :(

BTW, guys, I found a picture of @Afro_Vacancy and his girlfriend:

av.png

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
fuuck he looks like an actual person instead of the bald beast caveman he's relegated to always playing
just think what the casting folks thought "this guy needs to have hair so we can't have a bald statham playing him, get him a toupé"
why? because bald guys are not allowed to have a personality apart from being emotionless violence dispensers i guess.

There was already another bald guy with a good personality in this film, so they gave him a toupé, a second bald guy was just way off the chart, even in a British movie, you're not far from reality

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a fan of this guy, but his regrowth was impressive...

Lenin-1895-mugshot.jpg
Lenin_05d.jpg

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My grandfather on my mother's side had this exact hair (probably even better) until he passed away at 87 years old. Yet I've been diffuse thinning/receding since 16 - go figure lol.
Maybe you're adopted?