Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's quite stunning, I'm not sure if it quite hits me like the others, because he looks like a good looking guy in his mid-50's with minor hair loss, so I don't think this hair loss would have hit him (in this fictional universe) in his life as it has come so late.

Plus, since it is not art it would fit perfectly for a contemporary art exhibition^^
I am dead serious though, it's a brilliant idea for an exhibition, and it's more funny than really repulsive!

The initial sound of it is funny, but then you look into these "bald" celebrities cold, dead eyes, completely altered as people simply because of our perception of them, based purely on their hair, it's baffling, disturbing, and hard to put into words.

It's like, it holds a mirror up to yourself, as anyone who has had hair loss. You hate that society hates baldness, yet as a hair loss sufferer you notice the hair loss, regardless of whether or not they actually experience it, and you feel some sort of pity on them. And this is the root of all the hatred and laughter we dislike so much.

It's like a laser beaming back and forth off of mirrors.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
bale.jpg

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is probably my last one for tonight; George Clooney with receding hairline, in high resolution. I have to say he still looks quite good to be honest. If it receded more than this that might not be the case though...

View attachment 46494

This is a masterpiece!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm bored. And when i'm bored i do stupid sh*t. Stupid sh*t like photoshop baldness on to celebrities. Why? I don't know. Probably because i'm an a**h**... i can't say for sure.

Today i saw an article about Bieber. I remembered him talking sh*t about Prince William's hair and i thought what better way to kick off "Photoshop Thursdays - Celebrity Bald Off" than with Bieber?

View attachment 46431

WOULD give you TWENTY THUMBS UP IF I COULD.

I will turn you into a BELIEBER.

QUIT FANTASIZING ABOUT 12 YEAR old boys.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
since everyone always uses Bruce Willis as an example of a handsome bald guy, here's an example of what he would look like with a full head of hair.

I think he'd look better with the hairline slightly higher