Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
This is how I usually wear my hair .(sorry about the flex lol pulled this pic from my fitness page )Keep the sides buzzed grade 3 and leave the top/fringe longer . Spiking up gives my hair way more thickness and volume .Propecia had no effect on my gym performance .

View attachment 43808 http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/adam400m/IMG_4565.jpg
Insane aesthetics, and development.

I think a touch up of 1200-1500 will give you an amazing result. reinforce the hairline, add more temple closure, and strengthen up the temple points.

I stopped using minioxidil, but I am curious whether it makes a big difference or not? I have around 10 bottles laying around, might start experimenting again.

Smallville

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think a touch up of 1200-1500 will give you an amazing result. reinforce the hairline, add more temple closure, and strengthen up the temple points.

I stopped using minioxidil, but I am curious whether it makes a big difference or not? I have around 10 bottles laying around, might start experimenting again.

Why did you stop using minoxidil?

shookwun

Reaction score
Why did you stop using minoxidil?
I didn't notice any difference.

I Dont feel like I was managing my progress well enough though to come to this conclusion. Seeing as I was only applying it to the crown, and not actively taking pictures and monitoring my progress.

Thinking about starting minioxidil again ED, morning, and night application for a month then gauging my progress.

Smallville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't notice any difference.

I Dont feel like I was managing my progress well enough though to come to this conclusion. Seeing as I was only applying it to the crown, and not actively taking pictures and monitoring my progress.

Thinking about starting minioxidil again ED, morning, and night application for a month then gauging my progress.

I'm also thinking about it...

Just worried I may be one of those who gets worse on it, and or increased wrinkles, dark circles, etc.

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also thinking about it...

Just worried I may be one of those who gets worse on it, and or increased wrinkles, dark circles, etc.
then moisturize....please....MOISTURIZE
lotion isn't only for women

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's my thinking , 1200-1500 grafts for the icing on the cake . Definitely want that weaker side reinforced, but not really lowered much otherwise it will look too straight and unnatural .I just need to find a doctor with the talent to produce more natural ,soft hairlines...

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's my thinking , 1200-1500 grafts for the icing on the cake . Definitely want that weaker side reinforced, but not really lowered much otherwise it will look too straight and unnatural .I just need to find a doctor with the talent to produce more natural ,soft hairlines...

I agree. I think you said one time that people commented on your hair being unnatural or they glanced right? I think your hair transplant got a very good yield and great density but I agree that your hairline should be softened a bit to make it flow better.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's when I spike it up ,or have a short cut that I've noticed the odd occasion people stare ...so it makes me wonder .

I agree. I think you said one time that people commented on your hair being unnatural or they glanced right? I think your hair transplant got a very good yield and great density but I agree that your hairline should be softened a bit to make it flow better.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Kind of funny what happened today lol

I'm a part time personal trainer so naturally I work close with clients , anyway today one particular lady just keeps having a dig at my hair ! I got featured in a local magazine with a few pictures posted of me, and she immediately focused on my hair saying it looks like I wear a toupee haha Then in front of other people in the office she asks me to pull my hairline back I obviously did ,otherwise she would suspect it's a wig haha So she stared at it for a while and just said ,you've had some work done right ? I was like nooo... what are you on about haha

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm a part time personal trainer so naturally I work close with clients , anyway today one particular lady just keeps having a dig at my hair ! I got featured in a local magazine with a few pictures posted of me, and she immediately focused on my hair saying it looks like I wear a toupee haha Then in front of other people in the office she asks me to pull my hairline back I obviously did ,otherwise she would suspect it's a wig haha So she stared at it for a while and just said ,you've had some work done right ? I was like nooo... what are you on about haha
Wow!
She was able to tell you've had work done??.....She MUST know somebody who've had a transplant.
Because there is NO WAY a women should be able to tell

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id like to know why she thinks she has the right to call you out on something personal infront of others. I dont go for that.

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

When in distress just turn around elegantly swiftly transforming yourself into a double back biceps pose, ask her if she's mirin, then tell her your 22 inch pythons are muffling the acoustics in the room and she needs to stop mumbling and go see a speech therapist.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh yes she knew ! Her husband is cue ball , so I bet they looked into treatments hence her noticing

Wow!
She was able to tell you've had work done??.....She MUST know somebody who've had a transplant.
Because there is NO WAY a women should be able to tell

Moran XING

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking forward your updates very much. I used the Finasteride 2mg per day over 9M with very limited regrw....like keep it...I will take the additional treatment with minoxidil as u did in the past few year. I am not very sure whether i can have your great result. I also wanna start to GYM as well.
Your story is really cheer me up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.