Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I've spent all afternoon reading your story and "WOW" is all I can say. Your hair looks amazing.

I'm 24 and my hair looks exactly how yours used to: naturally high hairline, slightly receded tempals, thinning crown, dead straight, fine/fluffy texture and fair/blonde.

I literally just ordered 84 finasteride tablets and nizoral shampoo.

Is there anything else you would recommend? E.g. vitamins, supplements, foams, tablets etc. and if so, could you please provide the links (what regime did you find the most effective?)

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Keep up the good work bro!!

vinn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you say minoxidil is the main cause for darkening of your hair?

Last edited:

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Update guys . Hair doing so great

I've gone for the shorter look now.Side fade ,spiked up front !

Regime : 0.5 dutasteride AM ,liquid minoxidil PM
nizoral 3x week (leave in for a good 5 minutes)

Attachments

• IMG_6938.PNG
    IMG_6938.PNG
    487.6 KB · Views: 1,355
  • IMG_6939.PNG
    IMG_6939.PNG
    638.1 KB · Views: 1,346
  • IMG_6940.PNG
    IMG_6940.PNG
    539.8 KB · Views: 1,353
  • IMG_6941.PNG
    IMG_6941.PNG
    700.1 KB · Views: 1,354

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Update guys . Hair doing so great

I've gone for the shorter look now.Side fade ,spiked up front !

Regime : 0.5 dutasteride AM ,liquid minoxidil PM
nizoral 3x week (leave in for a good 5 minutes)
@addajc, best hair style for you. Let me know when you and I can perform a ritual like in Freaky Friday so we can switch bodies and see what it would be like to be you. I still can't believe women don't throw themselves at you in South Florida. Have you ever run into Vitaly there? You think he did steroids to get to his physique?

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi did u get another hair transplant? Looks like ur temple/temple points are moved and better

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually haven't seen vitaly yet . He travels a lot so I guess sooner or later it will happen!! I've been dating a bit but nothing crazy to be honest. It's been a huge adjustment for me so I'm taking my time,plus it's nice to enjoy some free time.Ive met some stunning girls on social media but unfortunately the distance fucks it up ,but yeah beautiful girls that you can't believe your eyesBelieve me I get more girls interested by my drawing ability and blue eyes (especially the Latina girls)Every hot girl I spoke to found the whole bodybuilding scene boring and showed no real appreciation in the amount of work it takes to get that body

@addajc, best hair style for you. Let me know when you and I can perform a ritual like in Freaky Friday so we can switch bodies and see what it would be like to be you. I still can't believe women don't throw themselves at you in South Florida. Have you ever run into Vitaly there? You think he did steroids to get to his physique?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.