Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Not had a blood test for a while. But yeah I'm natural never taken a steroid. All I've used is whey protein and creatine.

Steroids would f*** up my hair and it's just not that important to me. I don't want to be huge it's not the look I want

I read this thread too. The guy is genetically gifted as we can see on the image of him as a kid. If you are not doing contest preps then I believe you to be natty. The problem is Finasteride is in fact a T blocker, not just a DHT blocker. It means initially everyone experiences a slight boost due to more T but then the shbg combo happens and T goes the dino way. Which is why your face looks a bit rounder compared to say 2009-2010. So this muscle fullness and dryness with Dutasteride is one in a million if not on AAS. Have you ever taken blood tests? If so, would you be so kind as to post them here? Asking solely for the effect of the drug to the endocrine system, not trying to be a natty-or-not agent.

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the face of a woman, not sure if anyone else sees that but you look very feminine, you have an appearance traditionally associated with women ,at least facially.
Seems there is a direct link between no side effects and working out. Seems working out can help with sides.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro you told earlier that one of your buddy was on arimidex and duta ? did this combination worked to prevent sides and get hair result ?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
You have the face of a woman, not sure if anyone else sees that but you look very feminine, you have an appearance traditionally associated with women ,at least facially.
Seems there is a direct link between no side effects and working out. Seems working out can help with sides.

I appreciate your opinion but I don't think my face has changed dramatically. The only side effect I experienced was better hair. Right now my sex drive is perfect.

Working out has definitely helped! I've never used steroids ,just maxed out my genetics with consistent training and diet.

Attachments

• Facetune_09-05-2018-18-26-52.jpg
    Facetune_09-05-2018-18-26-52.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 1,548

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
bro you told earlier that one of your buddy was on arimidex and duta ? did this combination worked to prevent sides and get hair result ?

Well he didn't get sides and yes his hair improved incredibly well to the point he no longer uses concealer's (he is diffuse )

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
plz bro can you help a guys who was in the same situation as you in the past ?
You have basically found a proper balance between all the meds .and hair look perfect .
Which dosage of arimidex/ asin would you recommend in combination with duta ? or your "buddy " is taking ?

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your story is amazing.
So you had one hair transplant? I never noticed that part of thread.
How many grafts did you have? Who did it?
Do you apply minoxidil ? Always hated that stuff, how do you deal with the build up of minoxidil on scalp. One can scrape finger through scalp and come out with finger nails full of dried minoxidil.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Your story is amazing.
So you had one hair transplant? I never noticed that part of thread.
How many grafts did you have? Who did it?
Do you apply minoxidil ? Always hated that stuff, how do you deal with the build up of minoxidil on scalp. One can scrape finger through scalp and come out with finger nails full of dried minoxidil.
2200 grafts to hairline HDC Cyprus
Yes! Just at night I use the liquid
I use nizoral 3x week which helps (leave in for 5 minutes )

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
plz bro can you help a guys who was in the same situation as you in the past ?
You have basically found a proper balance between all the meds .and hair look perfect .
Which dosage of arimidex/ asin would you recommend in combination with duta ? or your "buddy " is taking ?

I will ask my buddy but he takes a lot of stuff I get lost with it all

I don't have any problems with dutasteride so I don't need to take anything

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
So I'm sticking with the faded sides slightly longer top style !! Can't believe I didn't do this years ago ugh very easy to maintain and I just use some paste to spike it up

Attachments

• IMG_9689.JPG
    IMG_9689.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 1,429

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks a lot man ; you can pm me , your friend regimen ?
your body and hair are just perfect !
when you first started you had no crown loss ? fina / minoxidil didn't regrow your temple ? ( because your before pics are not visible )
and i am amazed at your skin for yor age , despite the use of minoxidil ; did you use some botox or collagen stuff ?
this is a 100% sure that duta is way better than fina . I just need to balance mt oestradiol level because with duta they skyrocket in my case and i got gyno .
I was thinking about taking 0.125 arimidex EOD , then testing my E2 after 2 weeks .

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@addajc Awesome story of yours man - very inspiring. I couldn't wait for any others treatments any longer so i had to pull the trigger on finasteride the other day (aged 23) . I've followed the bodybuilding lifestyle since i was 16 and may even compete in the next couple of years but wanted to ask if any of your finasteride / dutasteride usage has any negative impact in the gym ? Gains , Fat gain, conditioning , water etc.. Also slightly worried about increasing estrogen and its effect on thyroid .

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So I'm sticking with the faded sides slightly longer top style !! Can't believe I didn't do this years ago ugh very easy to maintain and I just use some paste to spike it up

How short do u go on the sides? Does the hair transplant scarring show at all or not visible?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
How short do u go on the sides? Does the hair transplant scarring show at all or not visible?

I go 0.5 on the sides almost skin fade

If you look really close ,yes you can see tiny white dots but you would have to be so close it’s not an issue

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
@addajc Awesome story of yours man - very inspiring. I couldn't wait for any others treatments any longer so i had to pull the trigger on finasteride the other day (aged 23) . I've followed the bodybuilding lifestyle since i was 16 and may even compete in the next couple of years but wanted to ask if any of your finasteride / dutasteride usage has any negative impact in the gym ? Gains , Fat gain, conditioning , water etc.. Also slightly worried about increasing estrogen and its effect on thyroid .

I would say zero effect for me on gym gains ! I actually started training harder after taking finasteride cause I feared the side effects.

Libido is less intense for sure but still works ok

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair update .

Still holding strong with my native hair! I’m thinking of tapering off the dutesteride and just using finasteride and minoxidil.

I ran out of dutesteride and didn’t take it for over 1 month omg ....I felt like a different person.My libido increased greatly and I just felt better in general.I think if I was in a steady relationship I wouldn’t take it, but I’m trying to look my best (back in the dating game which is brutal )

Hairline definetly needs work (HDC did a great job ,however I’m not a fan of the zig zag hairline design they did. Also denisity slightly lacking and one side is uneven .I’ve been told 1500 grafts to fix this and its a home run. Don’t get me wrong it’s fine as it is,but it could be improved tremendously with one more pass.

Attachments

• 0632DBF5-360F-4846-9E97-0A05AC3D813A.jpeg
    0632DBF5-360F-4846-9E97-0A05AC3D813A.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 05C4E6F3-2A12-4AA0-B8CC-5F3C0689F54B.png
    05C4E6F3-2A12-4AA0-B8CC-5F3C0689F54B.png
    469 KB · Views: 894

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You said all the time you had no side effect from dutasteride.Did this happen suddenly or after you quit you realized it was slowly breaking u ?

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
You said all the time you had no side effect from dutasteride.Did this happen suddenly or after you quit you realized it was slowly breaking u ?

I guess I didn’t realize how low my libido was until I went off!!! I mean it’s fine when I’m on the drug but it’s on a whole different level when I’m off . Hard to control myself actually. It’s scary really

Status
Not open for further replies.