P in V: The only measure of whether girls are still attracted to you or not

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I was also just thinking the other day how someone who undergoes severe hairloss can have somewhat of an identity fracture. Most guys with hair still bear a resemblance to their former youthful selves, whereas with hair loss most are unrecognizable to the way they used to look.

A couple of years ago, I showed mom an ID pic of me when I was 18, and still with (thinning) hair. She asked me whose pic it was :D :D

That cut like a knife.

I AM AWESOME

Established Member
Reaction score
Personality and money take precedence. Once men enter their prime sexual years [Late 20's/Early 30's] as long as you're not fat, have a decent job and do not have the personality of a brick wall you should be able to get women pretty easily imo.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
lol. yeah, pretty easily.

women of all ages value looks and contrary to the misconception on here it tends to be the smartest and most confident women who go for looks aswell as personality.

its the retarded ones who want the money, the leftover fatties and uglies will date anyone. if youre including pulling any of the latter then of course you are correct.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Personality and money take precedence. Once men enter their prime sexual years [Late 20's/Early 30's] as long as you're not fat, have a decent job and do not have the personality of a brick wall you should be able to get women pretty easily imo.

I sort of agree. It is not always simple but, we need to to endure i guess.

A

andrew lincoln

P in V is a teaching that comes from looks theory, and F.A.C.E. theory (Face and Age Conquer Everything = determine your attractiveness*).

Women might tell you that your hair doesn't look bad shaved, buzzcut, as NW3. They may even want to feel your smooth head and joke around with you. Anyone who has approached a lot of girls or who got conned by the pick up art industry into believing that looks don't matter can attest to the fact that a girl being nice to you is no indication of your attractiveness to her.

Do not mistake still being treated nice - despite your balding - with still being attractive or maintaining the attractiveness you had.

What truly determines attractiveness is P in V.

Good old fashioned P in V. P*nis in V*gina. Genitals rubbing. Natural lubrication. Sweating. Moaning. Thrusting. Penetration. Trust. Pleasure. Attraction.

Nothing quite determines attraction like that.

P in V or GTFO.

* i.e. if a woman is 19yo and is a 7/10 in looks, and man A is an 8/10 in looks and is 21yo, he'll have better luck with her than man B who is a 5/10 and is 32yo. Face and Age matter.

Wow this has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen on a forum in a while, lol!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
33673390.jpg

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am so sick of these stupid threads. "If you're bald, women will not find you as attractive", "Our lives are over, women will never talk to us anymore", "If you're over 30, your life is over!"

No **** really? Do you sit around all day and punch yourself in the nuts? Because it seems like you guys love to constantly remind yourselves that losing your hair sucks.

At least you don't look like this guy.

clint-howard.jpg

Or maybe you do, I don't know you.

Funny that you use Clint Howard as an example because even he has a wife thus proving your point further.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're good looking before going bald, chances are you'll look fine bald.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

Debatable. Have you seen the photoshop job of Brad Pitt bald? It's all about context. Some people's facial features are really only meant to be seen within the context of having a hairline to frame it. Other's can get away with it without being as jarring. But the common denominator is both would look better with hair or at least a shaved full head with a shadow at least.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Debatable. Have you seen the photoshop job of Brad Pitt bald? It's all about context. Some people's facial features are really only meant to be seen within the context of having a hairline to frame it. Other's can get away with it without being as jarring. But the common denominator is both would look better with hair or at least a shaved full head with a shadow at least.
this.

the more "masculine" look is less jarring but the more boyish cute type will look dramatically different (worse) with hair loss . . . . . .

imagine gerard way from my chemical romance bald or justin bieber bald . . . .

wait just realized gerard way looks a lot like corgan

there u go folks. and we all know the story on corgans hair loss . . . . .

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this.

the more "masculine" look is less jarring but the more boyish cute type will look dramatically different (worse) with hair loss . . . . . .

imagine gerard way from my chemical romance bald or justin bieber bald . . . .

wait just realized gerard way looks a lot like corgan

there u go folks. and we all know the story on corgans hair loss . . . . .

Imagine Cristiano Ronaldo with no hair, or a thinning NW3 .... he's ridiculously good looking now, and his awesome hair makes up for a good bit of that.

ScarredOne

Banned
Reaction score

Coming from another guy with hair. Wait until you go bald and find out how wrong you are. When you are ignored and rejected by everyone, maybe then it will sink in.

- - - Updated - - -

I am so sick of these stupid threads. "If you're bald, women will not find you as attractive", "Our lives are over, women will never talk to us anymore", "If you're over 30, your life is over!"

No **** really? Do you sit around all day and punch yourself in the nuts? Because it seems like you guys love to constantly remind yourselves that losing your hair sucks.

Let me ask you something. If what you say is true, then shouldn't this forum be called "The Joy Of Hair Loss"?

Saying you aren't less attractive because you are bald doesn't make it true and is nothing but a delusion.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
If it helps inspire anyone, I pulled twice recently. Its not really a big deal as hairloss isn't a necessity to survival. I signed up for rsd free tour with Alex, watched his physicality video, and pulled the same night. I'll watch Tony Robbins or other inspiring videos. I've been through a dark place and the saddest part is that, its mostly self perpetuated though, the scenarios are very real. The stress and negativity on the forums and in your minds doesn't help your hair. You need to see the value within yourself and be free to put yourself out there.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
If it helps inspire anyone, I pulled twice recently. Its not really a big deal as hairloss isn't a necessity to survival. I signed up for rsd free tour with Alex, watched his physicality video, and pulled the same night. I'll watch Tony Robbins or other inspiring videos. I've been through a dark place and the saddest part is that, its mostly self perpetuated though, the scenarios are very real. The stress and negativity on the forums and in your minds doesn't help your hair. You need to see the value within yourself and be free to put yourself out there.

Trust me tried to help but got nothing but grief hope you can get through to them.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Trust me tried to help but got nothing but grief hope you can get through to them.

I cannot do more than share my story. Look at Seal or Dwayne Johnson. Both considered attractive regardless of hair or bad skin (lupus as a child). Imagine if The Rock got all insecure and beta? Would he be leading movies over other stars?

Danny, we tried. I am not even trying to convert anyone. I needed inspiration when i was in my dark place. I can share my story but, nobody will do it for you. People need to take action and change their life. Put up or shut up.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I cannot do more than share my story. Look at Seal or Dwayne Johnson. Both considered attractive regardless of hair or bad skin (lupus as a child). Imagine if The Rock got all insecure and beta? Would he be leading movies over other stars?

Danny, we tried. I am not even trying to convert anyone. I needed inspiration when i was in my dark place. I can share my story but, nobody will do it for you. People need to take action and change their life. Put up or shut up.

Couldnt of said it better dude and trying to get through to them with celebs wont work they will just say the same old "they are rich and famous" but you said it best with "put up or shut up"...its up to you lot guys...so...which one is it?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Couldnt of said it better dude and trying to get through to them with celebs wont work they will just say the same old "they are rich and famous" but you said it best with "put up or shut up"...its up to you lot guys...so...which one is it?

When my skin was bad prior to accutane, I searched role models like Seal or Brad Pitt, people still considered attractive regardless of their skin. After accutane, shedding, hairloss, I seek role models like Seal, Dwayne Johnson, Bruce Willis or other masculine figures.

Seeing simple pickup or real social dynamic Alex's infield footage is inspiring. I am still working on it and at times, I feel like its faking it till I make cause, I have bad days still. Days where I need reinforcement. I saw www.youtube.com/rsdtyler video tonight on his channel talking about self concepts and self love. I dating a beautiful young girl. I pulled a few times after a Alex bonus video. It took massive action, self love, and acceptance before it happened for me.

I'm not special or cut from a different cloth. I wish I had this view before my dad and sis got hit by a drunk driver. I wish I was accepting of life when I had them. I would give anything to tell them I am sorry. If I could show appreciation one last time. I was too busy being selfish to love myself and show them love. I am brought to tears just typing this. I now forgive myself.

Luke 23:34 Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing."

If we aren't aware, if we go though our lives with our eyes closed, how could we be faulted for not seeing?

If I can do it, anyone can.

slipy

Reaction score
trying to get through to them with celebs wont work they will just say the same old "they are rich and famous"

don't you understand? why are they rich and famous in the first place? bald celebrities like Statham or The Rock are allowed to be famous and are considered somewhat attractive because they manage to look decent despite their hair condition, which is rare. they're exceptions to the rule and therefore the average unattractive bald guy who has nothing in common with them is deluding himself if he tries to identify with them. don't kid yourself thinking the same set of rules applies to you or me or majority, we don't look like them.