P in V: The only measure of whether girls are still attracted to you or not

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Those people have mental problems.

There's no point in having hair if you can't have sex. Most people are scared of losing their hair because they think it'll make them less attractive and therefore less likely to meet women.

I'm gonna do as much as I can to keep what I have, but there's a limit. If enough's enough, it's all coming off and I'll reinvent myself as best I can. Nothing is worse losing your penis over.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not completely impotent, but the member feels numb especially on the one side, is curved, libido is sacrificed and it's harder to get it up. When flaccid it feels like rubber and erection is not 100%. Not to mention other problems like slurring of speech, prostate problems (I feel the urge to take a leak very often even when there's very little urea), urinal leaking after peeing, etc, etc. Moobs are bigger than they were before this, my nipple area isn't very puffy but chest is big.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Why would you want to take a pill what can mess up your sex drive? even if the chances of getting it are super rare why would you take them? i understand losing your hair is a b**ch but this is extreme no sex drive and you are ****ed hair or not...but what ever makes you happy.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would you want to take a pill what can mess up your sex drive? even if the chances of getting it are super rare why would you take them

Because people are desperate enough and the drug is supposedly pretty safe. If you were to always consider chances of side effects, no matter how miniscule they are, you would never take any drug in your life, ever. The thing with finasteride is, I don't believe those official numbers for a second. People who get the sides are going to be more vocal and if you do a check online, every drug will seem much more dangerous than it really is. I still believe the "1-2% of all people get side effects" statistic is complete BS. I consider myself lucky that since stopping treatments, my sex drive has returned and my hair continues to fall out. Yay :(

Fred, you're going to have multiple transplants without taking any drugs? Has your hair loss really settled at such young age?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because people are desperate enough and the drug is supposedly pretty safe. If you were to always consider chances of side effects, no matter how miniscule they are, you would never take any drug in your life, ever. The thing with finasteride is, I don't believe those official numbers for a second. People who get the sides are going to be more vocal and if you do a check online, every drug will seem much more dangerous than it really is. I still believe the "1-2% of all people get side effects" statistic is complete BS. I consider myself lucky that since stopping treatments, my sex drive has returned and my hair continues to fall out. Yay :(

Fred, you're going to have multiple transplants without taking any drugs? Has your hair loss really settled at such young age?

Yeah, finasteride definitely cuts some wires in one's body and some "lucky" individuals are more affected than the others. I felt the sides immediately, but everyone told me to "ride it out", and so I tried. The sides faded but never went away... after quitting I had this crash that they talk about and nothing has been the same since. I'm not quite like RDN in my avatar, but I find it very hard to get relaxing, full 8 hrs sleep (I'm seemingly stuck in the light sleep phase and constantly dreaming) and therefore I'm almost always very tired and passive.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Buts its your sex drive not like you getting a little rash or something like that a sex drive you shouldnt mess with.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Someday they'll cure this **** and we can all live happiy ever after.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Someday they'll cure this **** and we can all live happiy ever after.

One day there will be a cure but knowing our luck we be long gone by then though weird thing is though the only hair i care about these days is my beard its not perfect but its something and i be annoyed if i couldnt grow that hair on my head i dont give a damn about if its there or not anymore.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but this is humanity. Once hair loss is cured they'll just move onto something else to b**ch about.

Also, guys...a bit of advice. Unless you are 100% comfortable with being noticeably balding (ex. one of my friends who has a good face and just does not give a ****), stay away from clubs if you're trying to meet women. In his words, image is everything. They can tell if you're self-conscious before you even decide to venture over to them. It's almost like a scent. And even if you aren't, the type of girls that usually go to clubs are looking for NW1s with money. It's the shallowest of shallow environments. He says that joining an outdoors club worked wonders for him...tons of fit, attractive women that are actually able to hold a conversation and get to know somebody for who they really are. I'm not close to being totally bald yet but when I am, that's the end of clubs for me. There's just no point.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Well yeah, normal people recognize that you haven't chosen this or done anything wrong to deserve it. It's just that Mother Nature is a b**ch.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
I try to be positive here but get nothing but grieve from some here im glad some can see what i am trying to do after all this time trying im very positive about it now now i dont worry about it no more.

Anyway i started to shave when the hair at the front got to the point when i couldnt hide it anymore with a certain hairstyle the hairstyle i had at the time was so bad i saw my reflection and thought "what am i doing i look terrible" and the next day i got it very short and started to buzz it from then on (when i can be bothered most off the time i cant be arsed like my hair now all grown out and horrible)

My hair at the time before i shaved it basically just looked really thin at the front while receded everything was still pretty much covered just horrible looking and thin while now its pretty much gone when i grow it it wont grow in (still a few hairs though) the hairstyles i had though was ok i just spiked it until like i said i couldnt hide it no more and had that horrible hairstyle.

Now the crown has started looks like its finally going to join up with the rest i dont think i ever go slick though to much hard work i will just buzz it to the shortest possible (1 or 0? not sure what number it goes to) i say when i buzz my hair now its a 2.

People give me a hard time too. I posted two success stories and its upset people more then anything. I might not have progressive hairloss like some here but, accutane hairloss is real. We all have suffering in our life. Sadly, most of it is self perpetuated.

I heard a very negative woman refer to herself this week as "scarface." Can you imagine her internal dialogue? So many here do this. I don't know why? Sucker for punishment?

Look at Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson. These guys are bad asses for men. Dwayne Johnson is s charismatic. I watched a few documentaries on him recently. I am fascinated with positive affirmations. Dwayne Johnson was a "nobody" but, he talked himself into being the best, the main event, "the people's champ." He had a vision for himself. He saw it befoe the world could. He played up that character. He built rapport with fans but did so after failing. It took failure before he could succeed.

If my hair thinned out, I'd buzz it, get a fade, line up or crew cut. A faux hawk even for now or spikey hair. I like the bradley cooper layered business man slick back look. Its just hair though. I won't let hair, bad skin or any excuse hold me back from living my dreams.

slipy

Reaction score
People give me a hard time too. I posted two success stories and its upset people more then anything. I might not have progressive hairloss like some here but, accutane hairloss is real. We all have suffering in our life. Sadly, most of it is self perpetuated.

you shouldn't be surprised when people with visible hair loss don't appreciate condescending preaching, especially when it comes from a Norwood 1.

you said you were banned from some other sites, correct? :rolleyes: don't mind me asking why?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Never went there anyway, well maybe once every other year.

Even if I can pull beautiful girls without much effort, I maybe 25% confident about being bald. But it doesn't necessarily shows that I'm not comfortable with it in the interaction.

My former girlfriends knew I was very self-conscious about it, yet they didn't turn me down for it. Even when I broke up with them, they didn't mention my balding in the final fight :p.

Why did you break up with the last GF?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Good for you Fred.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
you shouldn't be surprised when people with visible hair loss don't appreciate condescending preaching, especially when it comes from a Norwood 1.

you said you were banned from some other sites, correct? :rolleyes: don't mind me asking why?

They requested personal info which I refused to give. The internet being a strange place and some people are weirdos. In a topic about hollistic nutrition and working out, I got banned, no warning or anything. Basically, I shared my workout and nutritional log, and included a pic. Its not possible according to them to be in great shape, eat well, be really muscular yet lean and battle acne. One mod messaged me telling me they'll hack my computer, phone etc to get to see my info. I tried to sign on and was banned on a paid account. Simply, being positive, showing the sort of shape I am in, a diet log, and giving motivtion got a lot of people angry. I was in the best shape on the forum. It caused jealousy.

- - - Updated - - -

Because she had become impossible to live with. She was clearly clinically depressed and kept putting me down all the time (not about my baldness, she hardly ever mentionned it). At one point, I couldn't stand it anymore. Her only quality was her looks. She thought she could rely on them and get away everything she did. So I decided to end it, and I felt much, much better afterwards.

Dating someone depressed won't end well. You made the right decision.

I think the best way I could motivate is uploading a pic of my head of hair with a chick I pulled in the background. I don't want to be banned. The topic is p in v. Even if I did, the hate would continue. It would have to be a shoop or anyone bald or thinning must pay to pull.

Its sad people victimze themselves.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Mind posting that pic which got you banned?

Also, HairLossTalk.com mods arent that petty. I like it here.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I like the mods here. No problems. If you search online for most bans on a forum, you can figure out which site it is.

I'd post the pic but, I got banned so, I have no access to it. It was just a body shot. Waist up. I refused sharing personal info. I think they tried hacking my phone.

Anyway, P in V, I hooked up a few times prior and after free tour. I got text tonight by a girl, hung out with a different one, and more plans in future with others. After some ****ty circumstances in life, I struggled to adjust but, once I did, my sex life got better. All you got to know is, "you are more then enough," and go approach until great success.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I like the mods here. No problems. If you search online for most bans on a forum, you can figure out which site it is.

I'd post the pic but, I got banned so, I have no access to it. It was just a body shot. Waist up. I refused sharing personal info. I think they tried hacking my phone.

Anyway, P in V, I hooked up a few times prior and after free tour. I got text tonight by a girl, hung out with a different one, and more plans in future with others. After some ****ty circumstances in life, I struggled to adjust but, once I did, my sex life got better. All you got to know is, "you are more then enough," and go approach until great success.

- - - Updated - - -