P in V: The only measure of whether girls are still attracted to you or not

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
True although, if they were both scrawny little guys without the muscles I very much doubt they'd be seen as the heartthrobs they are.

Your right Statham does have an exceptionally good jaw and bone structure but even on an average looking bald guy, 10 or 20 pounds of lean muscle mass can make a huge relative difference to a guys appearance and physical attractiveness... As a bald guy theres a very thin line between looking like a cancer patient and being lean, muscly and "kinda hot" despite the average facial aesthetics.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
don't you understand? why are they rich and famous in the first place? bald celebrities like Statham or The Rock are allowed to be famous and are considered somewhat attractive because they manage to look decent despite their hair condition, which is rare. they're exceptions to the rule and therefore the average unattractive bald guy who has nothing in common with them is deluding himself if he tries to identify with them. don't kid yourself thinking the same set of rules applies to you or me or majority, we don't look like them.

Why is rock famous in the first place? you really want to go there? i am a big wrestling fan since i was a kid it didnt come easy for him dude it didnt come as simple as you make it AT all...you just cant win with guys like you at all...AT all...not saying we should look like them we should look like how WE want to look its just hope for bald guys jason statham in my book is not the best looking guy anyway he just looks badass...seal skin problem and bald yet a singer he got lucky i suppose huh?...life is what you make it slipy if you look like the rock or not...

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
don't you understand? why are they rich and famous in the first place? bald celebrities like Statham or The Rock are allowed to be famous and are considered somewhat attractive because they manage to look decent despite their hair condition, which is rare. they're exceptions to the rule and therefore the average unattractive bald guy who has nothing in common with them is deluding himself if he tries to identify with them. don't kid yourself thinking the same set of rules applies to you or me or majority, we don't look like them.

Excuses. They simply believe in their own hype. You got to believe before the world does. Indifference has its place for the haters. I think baldness is a minor unattractive issue. Even more unattractive is being mentally weak. Women aren't interested in men like that.Sadly, it depicts most men on this forum. Crying or whimpering about hair loss. Women don't get excited by cowardice.

slipy

Reaction score
Why is rock famous in the first place? you really want to go there? i am a big wrestling fan since i was a kid it didnt come easy for him dude it didnt come as simple as you make it AT all...jason statham in my book is not the best looking guy anyway he just looks badass

i was refering to his film carrer not wrestling. im sure there are many unaesthetic guys in wrestling.

by ''didn't come easy'' you mean acquiring his physique? pardon my ignorance, but isn't wrestling staged show where they pretend to
be fighting but aren't really?

also it's hardly possible to be the best looking guy without hair but Statham is good looking for a bald guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Women don't get excited by cowardice.

no, they get excited by looks money status. that's all they care about. do not wish to discuss those foul creatures.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
i was refering to his film carrer not wrestling. im sure there are many unaesthetic guys in wrestling.

by ''didn't come easy'' you mean acquiring his physique? pardon my ignorance, but isn't wrestling staged show where they pretend to

also it's hardly possible to be the best looking guy without hair but Statham is good looking for a bald guy.

- - - Updated - - -

no, they get excited by looks money status. that's all they care about. do not wish to discuss those foul creatures.

Oh well be more clear next time because you said "dont you understand? why they rich and famous in the FIRST place"...thats why i talked about wrestling he was already famous and known before he went into films he got "famous in the first place" with wrestling...what i mean by "didnt come easy" i mean him making it and being big as he is and when you said "but isn't wrestling staged show where they pretend to be fighting but aren't really?" yes it is scripted but it is not as easy as you making it out to be...i wont go into it you wont understand.

slipy

Reaction score
yes it is scripted but it is not as easy as you making it out to be...i wont go into it you wont understand.

lol'd :laugh: im sure it's not exactly rocket science. don't insult my intelligence. :laugh:

i doubt he was famous before his transition to film carrer. yes, he was known within the wrestling world, but the avarage person probably knew nothing of him.

i read he has 17 championship titles. so if wrestling is scripted, then his titles must be scripted as well. :laugh: it's basically one big circus show rather than a real competition, except they do get hurt in the process, am i rite?

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
lol'd :laugh: im sure it's not exactly rocket science. don't insult my intelligence. :laugh:

i doubt he was famous before his transition to film carrer. yes, he was known within the wrestling world, but the avarage person probably knew nothing of him.

i read he has 17 championship titles. so if wrestling is scripted, then his titles must be scripted as well. :laugh: it's basically one big circus show rather than a real competition, except they do get hurt in the process, am i rite?

No he was quite famous if you had seen him back in the day you would understand there is a reason why they asked him to do films...back when he was always wrestling WWE was VERY popular among adult crowds and VERY popular in general...again i wont go into it.

"It's basically one big circus show rather than a real competition, except they do get hurt in the process, am i rite?" like i said in my other comment it is scripted why you just said this i do not know...but still its still not AS simple as that everyone knows what wrestling is (as in WWF/E) that its entertainment scripted etc etc but its not what i ment by you wont understand...and the fact you just you read up on him kinda makes laugh...im just going to stop this convo now ok?

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

You fail due to being mentally fragile. Women are attracted to indicators of success be it resources, biological or other. Guess what? Men are the same with face, boobs, bum. Dwayne Johnson was unpopular, put up by J.R. But, it took time. He believed in himself before fans did. Arnold in his memoir did. People told him he couldn't act. Nobody could pronounce his name. He was too big. When he tried politics, people said the samething but, he wouldn't give up. Read the secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hair loss=en&gl=CA&client=mv-google&v=9cWa-6T4gos&nomobile=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq7zOfXpk_E

I was once ready to give up on life too. Look for inspiration outside and give a lending hand to others. You may save a life. When I was in a dark place, I needed it, and I found that. I am a healer.

If you ever need to talk or someone to listen, pm me. I suffered too but, I learned to endure. I can show you a way. Its your path. Only you can choose to take it or not.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You fail due to being mentally fragile. Women are attracted to indicators of success be it resources, biological or other. Guess what? Men are the same with face, boobs, bum. Dwayne Johnson was unpopular, put up by J.R. But, it took time. He believed in himself before fans did. Arnold in his memoir did. People told him he couldn't act. Nobody could pronounce his name. He was too big. When he tried politics, people said the samething but, he wouldn't give up. Read the secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hair loss=en&gl=CA&client=mv-google&v=9cWa-6T4gos&nomobile=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq7zOfXpk_E

I was once ready to give up on life too. Look for inspiration outside and give a lending hand to others. You may save a life. When I was in a dark place, I needed it, and I found that. I am a healer.

If you ever need to talk or someone to listen, pm me. I suffered too but, I learned to endure. I can show you a way. Its your path. Only you can choose to take it or not.

Thank you this is what i ment when i said "it didnt come easy" when i was talking about the rock he wasnt just unpopular he was hated they use to chant die rocky die when he was playing the good guy but the rock never gave up he stuck to his guns it was when he was the bad guy (heel) and told the fans what he thought off them is when they started to love him and he got more popular and bigger etc etc.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you this is what i ment when i said "it didnt come easy" when i was talking about the rock he wasnt just unpopular he was hated they use to chant die rocky die when he was playing the good guy but the rock never gave up he stuck to his guns it was when he was the bad guy (heel) and told the fans what he thought off them is when they started to love him and he got more popular and bigger etc etc.

He has charm and charisma. People like that. He was getting his from Kevin Nash in one interview. He has awesome genetics but, he has an amazing mind and discipline for training. He has practiced for years and believed in himself regardless of "failures."

Life doesn't give us wjat we want. Life gives us more of what we need.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Got it in last night boys. All hope is not lost.

I do need to start using Toppik when I go out, my damn crown is thinning out now.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

I do need to start using Toppik when I go out, my damn crown is thinning out now.

My crown looks like it has started aswell (my front went awhile ago still a few hairs but still) only matter off time now until i get the dreaded horse shoe people are talking about...im ready and waiting for it.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
My crown looks like it has started aswell (my front went awhile ago still a few hairs but still) only matter off time now until i get the dreaded horse shoe people are talking about...im ready and waiting for it.

You sound like you are handling the situation well. Just think how bad *** Bruce Willis is without hair. Its refreshing seeing how positive you and few others are.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck man.

Out of curiosity, at what point do you guys just shave or buzz it? For me, crown thining or a severe receeding hair line is where I draw the line.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
If you can conceal crown thinning for as long as possible (ex. using concealers/regrowth topicals), you can still maintain most good haircuts. It's when the bald spot really shows up that you take a huge hit, as far as I'm concerned. Receding hairline doesn't seem to be as big of a deal to most women unless it gets really bad.

I think the crown thinning more over the past few weeks is because the Nizoral is making the affected hairs fall out. I'm more terrified of having all of the top thin out. Hopefully I can maintain what I have with minoxidil, Nizoral and Toppik until something better comes out within the next few years (if it does at all :().

Worst comes to worst, I'm shaving it off.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
You sound like you are handling the situation well. Just think how bad *** Bruce Willis is without hair. Its refreshing seeing how positive you and few others are.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck man.

Out of curiosity, at what point do you guys just shave or buzz it? For me, crown thining or a severe receeding hair line is where I draw the line.

I try to be positive here but get nothing but grieve from some here im glad some can see what i am trying to do after all this time trying im very positive about it now now i dont worry about it no more.

Anyway i started to shave when the hair at the front got to the point when i couldnt hide it anymore with a certain hairstyle the hairstyle i had at the time was so bad i saw my reflection and thought "what am i doing i look terrible" and the next day i got it very short and started to buzz it from then on (when i can be bothered most off the time i cant be arsed like my hair now all grown out and horrible)

My hair at the time before i shaved it basically just looked really thin at the front while receded everything was still pretty much covered just horrible looking and thin while now its pretty much gone when i grow it it wont grow in (still a few hairs though) the hairstyles i had though was ok i just spiked it until like i said i couldnt hide it no more and had that horrible hairstyle.

Now the crown has started looks like its finally going to join up with the rest i dont think i ever go slick though to much hard work i will just buzz it to the shortest possible (1 or 0? not sure what number it goes to) i say when i buzz my hair now its a 2.

SDK

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I will never touch Propecia because I know with my luck I will get permanent sexual side effects and end up killing myself.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm with you on Propecia. In my opinion, if Propecia is an option to save your hair, then switching genders also is.

Propecia is scientifically proven turn into a homosexual, transgender, AND YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF!! DON'T TOUCH THAT EVIL DRUG, I'll killed myself whilst on it, worst experience ever, all because of proprecia, you and SDK are probably the wisest peoples ever!!!!!!!!

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia is scientifically proven turn into a homosexual, transgender, AND YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF!! DON'T TOUCH THAT EVIL DRUG, I'll killed myself whilst on it, worst experience ever, all because of proprecia, you and SDK are probably the wisest peoples ever!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it's all fun n' games until it happens to you :doh:. If there's one single decision in my life that I truly, truly regret it is taking finasteride. Taking that drug has lowered my life quality like 50%.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all fun n' games until it happens to you :doh:. If there's one single decision in my life that I truly, truly regret it is taking finasteride. Taking that drug has lowered my life quality like 50%.

As Rawtashk, Wuffer and the rest of Team Finasteride would say....

ateamamerica208b.jpg

But yeah I feel for you ghg, I'm under no illusions about the risks we take with finasteride and if I was any further down the line than nw3 I would not bother with it and cut my losses... I think it is fair to say it's a pretty safe drug for the first 5 years or so as many studies have already demonstrated, but 10-20 years down the line who knows what the effects it could have? There simply isn't enough evidence out there to prove conclusively it is safe in the long term, so I'll have to have a serious re-evaluation in a couple of years or so.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I was responding to a hyperbolic response with a hyperbolic response ..... :roll: Fred basically said, you can take propecia or become a transgender in order to get your hair back, salvage it, regrow etc. I was "mocking" a comment, not people who've had adverse effects from it.