P in V: The only measure of whether girls are still attracted to you or not

theagx

Banned
Reaction score
P in V is a teaching that comes from looks theory, and F.A.C.E. theory (Face and Age Conquer Everything = determine your attractiveness*).

Women might tell you that your hair doesn't look bad shaved, buzzcut, as NW3. They may even want to feel your smooth head and joke around with you. Anyone who has approached a lot of girls or who got conned by the pick up art industry into believing that looks don't matter can attest to the fact that a girl being nice to you is no indication of your attractiveness to her.

Do not mistake still being treated nice - despite your balding - with still being attractive or maintaining the attractiveness you had.

What truly determines attractiveness is P in V.

Good old fashioned P in V. P*nis in V*gina. Genitals rubbing. Natural lubrication. Sweating. Moaning. Thrusting. Penetration. Trust. Pleasure. Attraction.

Nothing quite determines attraction like that.

P in V or GTFO.

* i.e. if a woman is 19yo and is a 7/10 in looks, and man A is an 8/10 in looks and is 21yo, he'll have better luck with her than man B who is a 5/10 and is 32yo. Face and Age matter.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Any theory from Puahate is discredited. Everyone there is a sad loser who not only had to consult with a pick up artist in the first place, but was then scammed by one

tragic

theagx

Banned
Reaction score
Any theory from Puahate is deicredited. Everyone there is a sad loser who not only had to consult with a pick up artist in the first place, but was then scammed by one

tragic

I didn't consult any pickup artist. I just believed their lies that my looks weren't important at all for attracting women.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
personality is just as important, and from what I've seen of people from Puahate, personality is distinctly lacking

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
I am so sick of these stupid threads. "If you're bald, women will not find you as attractive", "Our lives are over, women will never talk to us anymore", "If you're over 30, your life is over!"

No **** really? Do you sit around all day and punch yourself in the nuts? Because it seems like you guys love to constantly remind yourselves that losing your hair sucks.

At least you don't look like this guy.

clint-howard.jpg

Or maybe you do, I don't know you.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
* i.e. if a woman is 19yo and is a 7/10 in looks, and man A is an 8/10 in looks and is 21yo, he'll have better luck with her than man B who is a 5/10 and is 32yo. Face and Age matter.

Shouldn't this be called something like, say, common sense? It amazes me one needs P in V, F.A.C.E., B.S. or whatever theories to realize this. It's probably why we have 50 year olds coming to this site unable to pull girls half their age and blaming it all on hair.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I know for a fact that if I was a NW1, Scarlett Johanssen would date me without question

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I dont think we are as "doomed" as people say yes losing hair is a b**ch but seriously guys come on...

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course people are attracted to attractive people. It is not like an unknown big secret or anything. It has been like that for the past thousands years and it will still be the case for the next thousands years. I don't undeasrstand what you are trying to prove here:dunno:. Why the obvious statement?

Also money matters.
Also your personality matters.
Also your family matters (if your family is like the manson family, all crazy and all, no sane women want to date you).

There are so many other factors that matter when it comes to a relationship and dating. Of course face and age are important but you can not just dismiss everything else for the sake of this so called 'F.A.C.E' theory!

* i.e. if a woman is 19yo and is a 7/10 in looks, and man A is a millionaire and is 21yo, he'll have better luck with her than man B who is not a millionaire.

* i.e. if a woman is 19yo and is a 7/10 in looks, and man A is Not a drug addict/convicted rapist and is 21yo, he'll have better luck with her than man B who is.

:jump::jump::jump:

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shouldn't this be called something like, say, common sense? It amazes me one needs P in V, F.A.C.E., B.S. or whatever theories to realize this. It's probably why we have 50 year olds coming to this site unable to pull girls half their age and blaming it all on hair.

This, this is what I've been saying from the start, it's as if they've had some sort of epiphany and are coming up with all these crazy theories on how looks matter. IT'S COMMON SENSE. It seems these PUA hate lads are ugly and void of any personality. They are well and truly ****ed! No pun intended, haha. :D

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
Any theory from Puahate is discredited. Everyone there is a sad loser who not only had to consult with a pick up artist in the first place, but was then scammed by one

tragic

+1

I got banned on another forum. Plagued by genetics. Dead family due to drunk driving. Way below average in the pants. Bad skin (acne) which led to accutane use, haiross, and fear of ending up miserable like many on this or other forums.

I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

I'd rather die then be a pussy in life. I'll do everything I can to succeed. Examples: Seal, Brad Pitt, were role models when I had bad skin. They are both considered attractive. Seal was married to model Heidi Klum. Brad is a sex symbol.

I stopped accutane last summer. Hairloss continued. My hair looked unhealthy. Shedding stopped months later but, effects, thinning hair at the back, near the crown, spotty on the sides was up setting. I do a faux hawk to compliment my receeding hair line that progressed with accutane. If it gets worse I'll do a buzz cut or line up. My friend went bald. Very shy. Attractive. Has a gorgeous gf. He is a role model.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
+1

I got banned on another forum. Plagued by genetics. Dead family due to drunk driving. Way below average in the pants. Bad skin (acne) which led to accutane use, haiross, and fear of ending up miserable like many on this or other forums.

I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN!

I'd rather die then be a pussy in life. I'll do everything I can to succeed. Examples: Seal, Brad Pitt, were role models when I had bad skin. They are both considered attractive. Seal was married to model Heidi Klum. Brad is a sex symbol.

I stopped accutane last summer. Hairloss continued. My hair looked unhealthy. Shedding stopped months later but, effects, thinning hair at the back, near the crown, spotty on the sides was up setting. I do a faux hawk to compliment my receeding hair line that progressed with accutane. If it gets worse I'll do a buzz cut or line up. My friend went bald. Very shy. Attractive. Has a gorgeous gf. He is a role model.

Good on you!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I know there are certain women at my work who to my face are professional enough but I know that is just a thin veil.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some men are attractive but a lot of their "look" depends on good hair

Lots of rock stars, one direction, and justin bieber for example.

Some black guys too, lil wayne and his dreads anyone?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol no im just saying him losing his hair wud change his entire look for the worse

I didnt look that good before hair loss but i was still proud of the way i looked

Hair loss changes the way u look so much it easily destroys your style even when it isnt dependent on just looking good

Punk, metalhead, and emo hair styles get destroyed, even tho those styles arent dependent on lookin good

Also just crazy looking hairstyles in general, which focus on gaining individuality.

It ****ing sucks so much dick that hair loss kills not only looks but individuality as well

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I was also just thinking the other day how someone who undergoes severe hairloss can have somewhat of an identity fracture. Most guys with hair still bear a resemblance to their former youthful selves, whereas with hair loss most are unrecognizable to the way they used to look.

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
i disagree that P in the V is the ONLY measure. although I would like to have sex with thousands of women I know myself better than that. A touch on the arm or a close hug is enough for me to feel like a man again. I don't need to have her bent over the table to satisfy my own ego.