P-3074 (polichem Topical Finasteride) Phase Iii Just Ended.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Liposomal dht would be ideal since dht gel would increase levels systemically but I mean if it's a strong topical antiandrogen I don't think it should be too big of a problem. I can't seem to find anywhere that has dht gel but I think you can get it in the raw form and make your own, of course we'd want the highest level of purity since we're putting this on our dicks... Maybe we should start a thread just for this

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It occurred to me that since you can buy topical DHT gel, perhaps you could use that on your body while you use topical finasteride. Assuming the topical is effective..who cares if we increase serum levels..eapecially to combat any systemic effect from the finasteride.

finasteride doesnt do anything againts DHT that exists in your body. THe dht get will wreck you hair

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride doesnt do anything againts DHT that exists in your body. THe dht get will wreck you hair
I know one user was able to use dht gel while still having success w finasteride, of course that's not a lot, and I mean if it didn't do anything against the dht that exists in your body wouldn't people not have sexual sides? or sides in general

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The correlation between limp dick syndrome and libido is a complex interaction of neuronal hormonal factors beyond just dht and testosterone. There are numerous endothelial components, other organs involved like the hippocampus, pituitary gland, adrenal glands, serotonin, estrogen, bunch of other sh*t I can't remember, which all come into play in a certain order and timing. We know even less about the true nature of that stuff than we do about why we can't keep our hair.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The correlation between limp dick syndrome and libido is a complex interaction of neuronal hormonal factors beyond just dht and testosterone. There are numerous endothelial components, other organs involved like the hippocampus, pituitary gland, adrenal glands, serotonin, estrogen, bunch of other sh*t I can't remember, which all come into play in a certain order and timing. We know even less about the true nature of that stuff than we do about why we can't keep our hair.
Exactly. I think it's the placebo effect that is aggravated when people keep reading stories after stories of low libido.
We can see this on the Dutasteride placebo group study:
"Side effects occurring in therapy with dutasteride are decreased libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorders, and gynecomastia. However, when dutasteride treatment is compared with placebo, these sexual adverse events are only modestly elevated."

Meaning you have just a slightly higher % of people complaining about limp dick on the dutasteride group and therefore the main reason for limp dick isn't dutasteride

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make good points, that being said do you think dht cream could be helpful?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasnt asked to me but my opinion is that, I don't know if it would work simply because finasteride doesnt give side effects to all people. You take a very specific dosage of anti androgen (ie;1mg finasteride) but then dht cream would be a totally "swagging" dosage.
Simply put, again, idk if it would work but it sounds like a duck-tape solution to solve a problem that was created in to solve another problem (ie hairloss).
It isn't unknown in the medical world to take determined medicine to counteract the effects of another medicine BUT thats for health problems. Our is a cosmetic problem. I may be wrong but its my penny on that (it just doesnt sound right)

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Personally, I don't think so and suspect it would be negative for hair. I would try to achieve what you want through other pathways with herbals like tongat ali, butea superba, icarin + pycnogenol + L-arginine + L-aspartic acid. Best to talk to a physician up on this stuff or endocrinologist.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole point of this product is that it minimizes systemic absorption so that you have less likelihood of sides. Why would you need to rub yourself with DHT cream in that case?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlikely. I think we could hear something from this next year. At the same time I don't see the point of this if Breezula gets approved. Yeah maybe they have 1-2 years but still.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unlikely. I think we could hear something from this next year. At the same time I don't see the point of this if Breezula gets approved. Yeah maybe they have 1-2 years but still.

We are having quite a number of bullet treatment, hope at least one of them hit the target and not all failed to reach the target.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually, phase 3 should have at least 1000 participants, according to FDA guideline. Here, they only have 459 participants, how come ?
everyone else is afraid of side effects

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don’t necessarily need the FDA approval, they could get approval in a certain region only(probably Europe).

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. OK, now that the data is ready, get a time machine, and go to 1996, before Merch get the ok for the FDA for propecia. Cause now, it is useless