Other guys hair..

s.a.f

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
uncomfortable man said:
It's no secret that alot of women (perhaps the majority) find baldness off putting. Were beating a dead horse here.

Its not just like that Max.
Most of men here think that only one part or no more than 50% ladies find baldness unattractive. Vast majority of women (at least 70%) have that opinion. And no less then 90% of good looking (an above) ladies do so.

Strange how most bald men actually manage to get wives and G/F's then? If even the slightest recesion is so repulsive to women its a wonder the world is'nt entirely populated by NW1's m.p.b having been bred out of existence.
And its a f*****g miracle how guys like Jude Law and Bruce Willis became sex symbols they must be the equivelent of a 5' 4" NBA player.

barcafan

Reaction score
finally somebody f*****g gets it. cant wait until this shitty gene is bred out of existence

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
gascoigne said:
[quote="uncomfortable man":1wd4hnf3]It's no secret that alot of women (perhaps the majority) find baldness off putting. Were beating a dead horse here.

Its not just like that Max.
Most of men here think that only one part or no more than 50% ladies find baldness unattractive. Vast majority of women (at least 70%) have that opinion. And no less then 90% of good looking (an above) ladies do so.

Strange how most bald men actually manage to get wives and G/F's then? If even the slightest recesion is so repulsive to women its a wonder the world is'nt entirely populated by NW1's m.p.b having been bred out of existence.
And its a f****ing miracle how guys like Jude Law and Bruce Willis became sex symbols they must be the equivelent of a 5' 4" NBA player.[/quote:1wd4hnf3]

How said that baldness is end of chances to have a wife or gf?
How said that baldness is end of dating?

Ofcourse many bald guys is/will be able to find someone.
I just said that most of women, in terms of choosing, arent essentialy and genuinly attracted to baldness/they dont like it.
I dont like even average breasts (not to mention small), but there is a good chance to finish up with girl who have avereage breast.
We are talking about two different things.

I really tought you are bit more inteligent. As i already said, hollywood/celebrity sex appeal is something different than and it works on different, media mechanism. Media can produce barely EVERYONE in sex symbol.
Not Law, not Wilis, not Statham, not Diesel etc etc, are truly attractive in level they are shown as. Its about media stigma and propaganda, you should know hat. Even Beckam is in one way part of that.
There are not many TRULY super attractive hollywood guys, some of them are Clooney, Pit, Farel. Many are consider atractivve couse of some other, unaestethical, factor, exmp: Johnny Depp.

seb

Reaction score
"I don't even like average breasts" LMAO.I would love too be a fly on Gascoignes bedroom wall.

s.a.f

Reaction score
seb said:
"I don't even like average breasts" LMAO.I would love too be a fly on Gascoignes bedroom wall.

What to watch him trolling on the internet 24/7?

seb

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
seb said:

What to watch him trolling on the internet 24/7?

No too watch him sleep with all these 9/10 women he attracts. :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Well if you had his game you could get 9/10's too. You just need to sweettalk them on facebook with conversations about hairline recession.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
I am heavy on internet since my depression started, i wasnt until then.

Seb and saf, no need to be rude. I regulary atracted women 7/10 - 9/10.
I like big breasts and curves, so for me J.Lopez is 10/10, and Halle Bery just 7/10.

Just be realistic and try to put aside my unuusal confidence and personality.

Attachments

• fotelja.jpg
    fotelja.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 206

seb

Reaction score
Hey,you look like George Michael in that pic,whilst I look like George Doors. :woot: :woot: :woot:
Enjoy your "great looks" whilst it lasts.

seb

Reaction score
I must say though,you do look alot older than 22.Must be the stress of losing your hair.How old are you going too look like when you are bald....

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
I must say though,you do look alot older than 22.Must be the stress of losing your hair.How old are you going too look like when you are bald....

I look older becouse of my strong manhood and mature face aestehics. That is good things when having hair couse manhood is even double experssed. But when go bald, i would look awful, probably ugly and quite old.
Seb, with no irony please, how do i look on last pic?

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest. Ever since I started worrying about my hair, and found out about the Norwood scale, I've Norwood spotted every guy I see. Its not even me obsessing over baldness, its just become apart of my identity. I notice any kind of thinning, even minimal, all subconsiously. And yes, I get jealous over guys with the most amazing NW1's lol.

To be honest, there arent many bald people in my university, but there are SO many NW2-NW3's, diffusers, and guys with thinning crowns. I often wonder, is it better to tell the person or let them find out on their own? On the one hand, you make them worry about hairloss forever. On the other, you give them a chance at saving their hair. I've chosen just to remain silent, being a Norwood spotter is more of a curse than anything. I feel pretty bad for guys with crown thinning though since they'll never know until someone points it out.

seb

Reaction score
To be honest,there aren't many fully bald men,20- 40years,around,thankfully.Yes there are plenty receeding,but not completely ie horseshoe/sly.