Other guys hair..

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
One guy in one of my classes has the thickest best hair I've ever seen. Someday he's going to catch me staring at it..

Find myself looking at peoples hair before I look at their face , kinda weird..

ali777

Reaction score
It's very normal, and we all do it....

You'll start staring less and less as time goes by..

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thick NW1s with good styling (i.e. not sh*t haircuts or buzzed down) make me insanely jealous.

zach_braff_2.jpg

2626_407691597_patrick_dempsey_H193700_L.jpg

Makes me want to go back in time and kick my stupid former self for not having a better hairstyle when I had a lower hairline.

Petchsky

Reaction score
^^^^^ Smug bastards :)

I always check other guys' hair out, never used to before. I'm also an expert at spotting the early onset of male pattern baldness

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thickandthin said:
Thick NW1s with good styling (i.e. not sh*t haircuts or buzzed down) make me insanely jealous.

My friends use to call me JD because I had hair like his and look a bit like him. My hair was identical, crazy and thick...then in the space of 6 months I lost my crown. (Although it was probably happening for years but not noticeable)

Oh and if anyone is ever sat down at a PC and I am looking over their shoulder, I always check out their crown.

ali777

Reaction score
Thickandthin said:

zach_braff_2.jpg

Makes me want to go back in time and kick my stupid former self for not having a better hairstyle when I had a lower hairline.

Didn't they used to have a running joke about how good looking JD's hair was?

I remember in one particular episode a girl asks him out only because she falls in love with his hair.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea. In one episode he gives tips to a new guy on how to make his hair great. Oh and another episode he has the bike helmet that protects his hair so it doesn't get messed up.

ali777

Reaction score
The subject is Scrubs and JD's hair now :dunno:

I used to love that show, but after awhile it started getting predictable and dull... In around season 4-5 they tried to transform JD into a mature Dr, but it must have backfired in the ratings. Then they made him look stupid again, etc... It lost its original touch, and with the writers strike they didn't even bother finishing the latest season.

Dr Cox looks good with a buzz cut...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I hate the overworked dialogue in that show. Take a breath already!

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
Talking of Scrubs...

Did Dr Cox wear a piece? His hair grown out looks thick and not what you would expect his hair look like with his actual hairline (As seen when it's buzzed). But then why would he take off the piece in the later episodes and not just keep it on?

Also, in 'Nothing to Lose' (About 10 years ago I think) his hair's buzzed, and looks exactly the same to what it looks like buzzed in Scrubs.

ali777

Reaction score
Hammer87 said:
Talking of Scrubs...

Did Dr Cox wear a piece? His hair grown out looks thick and not what you would expect his hair look like with his actual hairline (As seen when it's buzzed). But then why would he take off the piece in the later episodes and not just keep it on?

No, I don't think so. Long hair may mislead you into believing a person doesn't have any hairloss :whistle:

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
He must have naturally quite thick hair then as normally it's quite obvious as longer hair looks more thin a whispy.

Either way, his hairline hasn't changed much over the last 10 years or so then.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
I recall a part of a Scrubs episode where the bald guy (I don't know his name) was trying to think of a scenario where you wouldn't want to have hair and the best he could come up with was:

Shopping for shampoo and getting so overwhelmed by the selection that you knock the shelf down and kill somebody.

That's the best he could do! :D

ali777

Reaction score
Captain Obvious said:
I recall a part of a Scrubs episode where the bald guy (I don't know his name) was trying to think of a scenario where you wouldn't want to have hair and the best he could come up with was:

Shopping for shampoo and getting so overwhelmed by the selection that you knock the shelf down and kill somebody.

That's the best he could do! :D

Good old Ted kills his mother :)

Well, as far as I remember the scene starts with him having 2 hot chicks in his arms, then going shopping for shampoo. So, the best he could do was pulling the chicks but as you say he was overwhelmed with his newly found confidence and he didn't really know what to do with it...

Ted is cool... I like his house band :punk:

ali777

Reaction score
No one said JD was good looking.... The subject was his hair, and in one episode a girl falls for his hair and not him... Let me make it clear, I'm not saying girls in real life would fall for the hair only but that's what the show portrayed.

The script writer probably wanted to stress how much of a loser JD is by making girls fall for the hair rather than the person.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
omgstfuty2 said:
Sorry i couldnt help but relpy when reading this,

LOL , the amount of women that think that JD from scrubs looks like a dogs bath doesnt come in to reasoning with you guys does it?
The man has a weak chin, with flab that under the neck plus he looks like a f****ing turkey, whats the matter with you?
Jesus f****ing christ?

The guy looks like sh*t.

Lol at you thinking that a hairlibne looks good, lets not call a dog-sh*t a diamond just cos it has sprinkles on top.
f*ck m esilly thats what wome do when they talk together in groups, he is what he is, a ugly f****ing man.
Shave his hair off, the same , simple as that, end of.
Whats the matter with you? the f*ck is the matter with u? act like men, for fucks sake, women do this, the f*ck is the matter with you??
Jesus christ.
Hey now, futty. Where's all this hostility coming from?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
omgstfuty2 said:
Sorry i couldnt help but relpy when reading this,

LOL , the amount of women that think that JD from scrubs looks like a dogs bath doesnt come in to reasoning with you guys does it?
The man has a weak chin, with flab that under the neck plus he looks like a f****ing turkey, whats the matter with you?
Jesus f****ing christ?

The guy looks like sh*t.

Lol at you thinking that a hairlibne looks good, lets not call a dog-sh*t a diamond just cos it has sprinkles on top.
f*ck m esilly thats what wome do when they talk together in groups, he is what he is, a ugly f****ing man.
Shave his hair off, the same , simple as that, end of.
Whats the matter with you? the f*ck is the matter with u? act like men, for fucks sake, women do this, the f*ck is the matter with you??
Jesus christ.
Hey now, futty. Where's all this hostility coming from?

The post has been removed.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
It's very normal, and we all do it....

You'll start staring less and less as time goes by..

Not true for everyone. I look at it all the time and have been for over a decade.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Just quickly back on to Scrubs: in at least two episodes there were jokes made to Dr Cox about using Propecia, so i think he's a good responder/maintainer.