Other guys hair..

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hecfield said:
http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/zach-braff.jpg

Its not much. Its a f****ing great head of hair. But its not the perfect NW1 at the same time.

Nice turkey neck.

Mr Norwoods

Reaction score
ghg said:
Hecfield said:
http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/zach-braff.jpg

Its not much. Its a f****ing great head of hair. But its not the perfect NW1 at the same time.

Nice turkey neck.

Haven't you heard? Having a thick NW1 qualifies you as male model material.

ali777

Reaction score
The girl I'm seeing and I often talk about physical appearances of men and women, male and female psyche, relationships, fashion, etc.... The other day she told me that I turned her into a Norwood spotter as well. Apparently, me paying attention to hair and using all those hair supplements made her more aware of it and now she keeps looking at other men's hairlines. It's sad :sobbing:

Also, the other day, I was watching TV with my housemate, and he made a few comments on the actors' receding hairlines....

I think I'm being a bad influence on the people around me :dunno:. I know I'm a Norwood spotter, but I didn't realise it was a contagious disease.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Before we know it the whole world will have gone CCS. :woot:

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Before we know it the whole world will have gone CCS. :woot:

I think the whole world is already a bit of CCS, but not to the extent described by the great man.

CCS takes Darwin's natural selection and brings it to a new level.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Norwood spotting:

I cant help it, I can see who's balding what stage their at and guess what they'll end up like. How long it'll take, or who's got awesome hair genetics ect.
While before my own hairloss I just saw people as either having hair or being bald, NW1,2 and even 3 were pretty much the same thing and nw5,6,7 were also the same thing.
Hairlines, density ect I never noticed any of that.

Norwood 5,6,7 is the same, cosmeticly. In eyes of other people/GIRLS its just the same.

s.a.f

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
s.a.f said:
Norwood spotting:

I cant help it, I can see who's balding what stage their at and guess what they'll end up like. How long it'll take, or who's got awesome hair genetics ect.
While before my own hairloss I just saw people as either having hair or being bald, NW1,2 and even 3 were pretty much the same thing and nw5,6,7 were also the same thing.

Norwood 5,6,7 is the same, cosmeticly. In eyes of other people/GIRLS its just the same.

Yes thats how I saw it NW1-3 = hair
NW5-7 = bald.

Not how you see it NW1-2 = hair
anything else = bald.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
gascoigne said:
[quote="s.a.f":2s1ohy4g]Norwood spotting:

Yes thats how I saw it NW1-3 = hair
NW5-7 = bald.

Not how you see it NW1-2 = hair
anything else = bald.[/quote:2s1ohy4g]

I can understand your opinion and your scale, but you are not reading properly my comments Saf. It is not how i see it, its how GIRLS and LADIES see it. (TBH, in my opinion a guy with NW4-5 not buzzed of hair is non bald to me). Since all women are not the same, then i mean talking from position of 70-80% girls and ladies.
Further, 90% of ALL average and above average females (sorry for not inducting ugly and unattractive girls, bu we need to be hones, no one would want them if there is a choice) are SHALLOW and VAIN. In some degree.
Hot and not so inteligent young girls will stay equally shalow when she ge in her 40is and 50is. Hot and inteligent girls will loss some of their vanity as they get older.
So, in terms of young (19-26) good and above looking girls DO find developed (or advanced) NW3 (majority of front and first half of top hair gone) BALD and unattractive. Sure, there aree exepctions, but my 5 years expirience of talking, dating and having sex with many wmen (respectively) learned me so.
I am talking from a perspective of true, basic sexual appeal and attraction. When it comes to trying to make a serious, long term relationship (as people get older most of them are forced to lower expectations) then this statistic may not be correct and sure normal NW3 (or even 4) shouldnt have big troubles with finding nice and honest life partner.

Now, the numeric version:

Norwood 1-2(2.5) : Ok, with hair

[Norwood 3 (at fist phase and not buzzed off or shaved): ok, with (tolerable) hair]

Norwood 3 (developed phase with, buzzed or not, no or VERY high hairline and not much hair on top): Bald

[Norwood 2-early 3 (with visible, not even large spot on vertex/ no receeding hairline and no significant thining/ early phase of Zidane male pattern baldness): Bald

Norwood 4-7 (buzzed/shaved or not): Bald.

P.s. Saf, i dont know why you dont belive me. While writing this comment i talked with 4 women on Fb and every answer (again) matched with this "statistic".

s.a.f

Reaction score
Geez I bet you get laid all the time. Nothing gets the women wet like a conversation on hairline recession.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Geez I bet you get laid all the time. Nothing gets the women wet like a conversation on hairline recession.

You comment makes no sense.
I dont laid at since i am in deppresion for my hair loss, and thats for about 7-8 months. I did get laid reasonable much from my 19 until last year.
Information and clues i get abou women look on baldness are not ONLY from women i slept with. Its from them also, but most from girls from my ex school, from my neighbourhood, faculty, and female friends on net i frequently ask since they are the one to be 100% sincere.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's no secret that alot of women (perhaps the majority) find baldness off putting. Were beating a dead horse here.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
It's no secret that alot of women (perhaps the majority) find baldness off putting. Were beating a dead horse here.

Its not just like that Max.
Most of men here think that only one part or no more than 50% ladies find baldness unattractive. Vast majority of women (at least 70%) have that opinion. And no less then 90% of good looking (an above) ladies do so.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
In this particular case, I'm not disagreeing with you. I think deep down most women find baldness repulsive and those who claim that only a minority do are either ignorant or in denial.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
In this particular case, I'm not disagreeing with you. I think deep down most women find baldness repulsive and those who claim that only a minority do are either ignorant or in denial.

Trust me UCman, i am asking women all the time, and so far NONE said that baldness is not unattractive. I know how sensitive you are so i wont quote some juicy and interesting statements.

(There is no need for you to look me withs those eyes. You are different, i am different, but i mean no harm. And i find you ok guy, very clever, and like most of your conclusions.)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You know why they give you such candid, honest responses right? Because they don't see you as bald hence you won't be offended by what they have to say. If it were me asking your lady friends those questions, most would sugar coat it as not to offend me. That is the way women are broski.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
You know why they give you such candid, honest responses right? Because they don't see you as bald hence you won't be offended by what they have to say. If it were me asking your lady friends those questions, most would sugar coat it as not to offend me. That is the way women are broski.

Hahahaha, so clever UC man. Great point!
Yes, thats why i am making research now when i stiil have hair.
We think almost the same.