Ot. Women Hypergamy Statement True Or False?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Or drive around town picking up coffee in random drive throughs until he finds an attractive attendant. Start off with lower standards than lawyers! Lol

I'll admit I haven't read more than a few posts back and just wanted to be smarmy
I ran that game before.

Routinely went to the same burger king for awhile and picked up one of the attendants. Never ended up going any where though. Our texting went ghost.

Good every day game to run, easy to pull and court.

shookwun

Reaction score
You glance at her lips.

I can tell when a guy wants to kiss he glances from my eyes to my lips.
I'm the worst when it comes to this. Get the typical heart beating faster and heavy breathing while getting an erection at the same time.

Most of the time i like to throw the line and pull out. Love to tease women and watch them start to get closer and eventually make the first kiss.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao

I don't know what is scarier

That you practice on a teddy bear

Or that you own a teddy bear

It sounds ridiculous but I stand by the advice

If you have little to no kissing experience it's the only way to simulate the real thing

the last thing you want to do is risk kissing a grown *** woman who has kissed countless men like you're a 12 year old. Will likely derail any future hopes with her

blackg

Reaction score
It sounds ridiculous but I stand by the advice

If you have little to no kissing experience it's the only way to simulate the real thing

the last thing you want to do is risk kissing a grown *** woman who has kissed countless men like you're a 12 year old. Will likely derail any future hopes with her
But the Teddy bear won't kiss back!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Put it this way, If a women is willing to be alone with you in a private place that doesn't involve friends and outside distractions then chances are she's potential interested or wants you!

Netflix and drinks :D

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for Zyzz, this is his physique right now, mine looks a lot better:
View attachment 60903
giphy.gif

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As for Zyzz, this is his physique right now, mine looks a lot better:
View attachment 60903
I'm finally recovered from surgeries and sh*t though. I worked out four times this week. It will take a while.

I can almost hear all the gymcels who worship him crying out in pain at this post. Hilarious. Well-played, my friend. :D

Hard to lift weights on steroids when you're six feet under. :D

Last edited: