Ot. Women Hypergamy Statement True Or False?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god what a pussy. Take your drug fuelled rampage on the chin like we all do.
How was the Zircon being a pussy here? He admitted fault and wasn't entitled to forgiveness

By the way I found out that I actually do have flat feet. So that helps explain my shitty walking stamina, probably also depression.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have to feel it out man. If she's someone who's obviously super into you then you can do it pretty much whenever. If not then you have to just feel it out. Once some good conversation has been had it's generally okay to move a little closer. If you started out somewhere where you're sitting across from her then suggest you go somewhere/do something else, and make sure you're within kissing distance for that activity.
Translation - be NT

why the f*** can't nts just be rational.

"Wanna kiss?" "OK" lol how hard does it have to be

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way I found out that I actually do have flat feet. So that helps explain my shitty walking stamina, probably also depression.

I didn't even read this part thought it was something else.

I cracked up, not at your depression (sorry) but you brought up the silliest past fight ever in a real way. I think I probably said your walking is sh*t as some sort of lame insult, hahaha this is so ridiculous.

The walking debacle needs meme status.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even read this part thought it was something else.

I cracked up, not at your depression (sorry) but you brought up the silliest past fight ever in a real way. I think I probably said your walking is sh*t as some sort of lame insult, hahaha this is so ridiculous.

The walking debacle needs meme status.
Oh OK good lol. But yea I went to the Doctor recently and he confirmed it. Feet are just partially flat at least, nothing major

Yea I'd bet mindset will make you have more stamina than actual physical fitness. Its all about how motivated you are

I felt good when I got tired in the full head days, felt like I was on an adventure

Now it's just annoying and I can't be bothered to even take a walk down the stairs lol. Its like meh whats the point . I mean I still exercise but just like 30 mins a day bare minimum

If I get fat I would possibly suicide lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Don't you have good walking stamina? Your job involves staying on your feet for hours.

Have you traveled outside of your city? I think travel and just walking around (low cost vacation) will help your mood.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
I mean I still exercise but just like 30 mins a day bare minimum

What does your 30 min exercise entail?
Just walking or do you throw in some small hand weights as well?

The small weights can be beneficial too, both physically and mentally.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh OK good lol. But yea I went to the Doctor recently and he confirmed it. Feet are just partially flat at least, nothing major

Yea I'd bet mindset will make you have more stamina than actual physical fitness. Its all about how motivated you are

I felt good when I got tired in the full head days, felt like I was on an adventure

Now it's just annoying and I can't be bothered to even take a walk down the stairs lol. Its like meh whats the point . I mean I still exercise but just like 30 mins a day bare minimum

My Dad has flat feet but he was an amazing Tennis player like if he had started younger he could have gone professional.

Not comparing but wonder if tennis is not as hard on flat feet as regular walking.

He sucked at ice skating would just fall constantly horrible balance on skates

He was good soccer player but tennis was his game. I have to ask him how his feet effected him.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I always enthuse exercise if the topic ever comes up, because for me and I believe most people, it makes us feel better (as well as healthier). However some would enforce the idea of it upon everyone because it's scientifically proven to release endorphins etc. yadda yadda.

While that's irrefutable, it doesn't factor in that despite pleasurable hormones being released, the feeling can still be off-set by general depression, made worse by forcing yourself to go out there walking.

If depressed the only real advice I can always give is to try different things at least now and then, to change, and I'd encourage you to try walking if you haven't, but if you do feel shittier during or afterwards then like, f*** it. It's not for you at the moment in time at least.

30mins a day exercise is fine, if you ever start gaining pounds then just start tracking what you eat. It's quite simple and for the vast majority of people is a huge motivator in cutting calories, when it's all written down there in black and white, you find it easier to give up on some simple hazards like more sugar in your coffee, or a can of Coke just out of boredom when you could have water, etc.

blackg

Reaction score
David?? No way he is a good foodie.
Do you care about the upcoming NFL season, hairblues?

There's a few rookies that I'm excited about this year.
Plus the New York Giants now have Brandon Marshall to go along with Odell Beckham Jr.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you care about the upcoming NFL season, hairblues?

There's a few rookies that I'm excited about this year.
Plus the New York Giants now have Brandon Marshall to go along with Odell Beckham Jr.

I'm like meh about football to be honest.
Only sport I was really into watching in past and excited for was Basketball. But this was a long time ago. Basketball is more exciting to watch I find.

Some interesting stuff coming out about the brain damage though in football.
I don't want my nephews to play it. Not my decision of course.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't you have good walking stamina? Your job involves staying on your feet for hours.

Have you traveled outside of your city? I think travel and just walking around (low cost vacation) will help your mood.
I don't count "my job", which really technically isn't my job anyways. Its also only twice a week

I actually do like traveling and walking when I'm in a better mood. I can people watch and pretend to be someone else. And also easier to forget your problems via ego destruction when you realize you're just one of a billion.
What does your 30 min exercise entail?
Just walking or do you throw in some small hand weights as well?

The small weights can be beneficial too, both physically and mentally.
I might try that. I usually just do cardio.