Ot. Women Hypergamy Statement True Or False?

shookwun

Reaction score
Has David @Afro_Vacancy made it ?

One of the few who make it out of here if thats the case

LTR
full head of anime hair
DOM FACE restoration
Zyzz physique

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has David @Afro_Vacancy made it ?

One of the few who make it out of here if thats the case

LTR
full head of anime hair
DOM FACE restoration
Zyzz physique

No long-term relationship, in fact I have not kissed a girl in weeks. Today's date (different girl) ended in failure. It was too bad as she was prime, one of the most beautiful women I've been on a date with in years (and a lawyer), I was getting excited during the date thinking of the naughty things that I wanted to do to her but it was not to be. Afterwards, I amplified my misery by going to the holocaust museum, and then when that was done, I logged on to hairlosstalk.

So that's my trifecta of ennui for today: failed date with a beautiful woman, holocaust museum, and browsing impact section.

As for Zyzz, this is his physique right now, mine looks a lot better:
corpse1.jpg

I'm finally recovered from surgeries and sh*t though. I worked out four times this week. It will take a while.

blackg

Reaction score
No long-term relationship, in fact I have not kissed a girl in weeks. Today's date (different girl) ended in failure. It was too bad as she was prime, one of the most beautiful women I've been on a date with in years (and a lawyer), I was getting excited during the date thinking of the naughty things that I wanted to do to her but it was not to be. Afterwards, I amplified my misery by going to the holocaust museum, and then when that was done, I logged on to hairlosstalk.

So that's my trifecta of ennui for today: failed date with a beautiful woman, holocaust museum, and browsing impact section.

View attachment 60903
I'm finally recovered from surgeries and sh*t though. I worked out four times this week. It will take a while.
Hi, Dave.
What part of the United States are you in now?

shookwun

Reaction score

View attachment 60903
I admire your resilience, which eventually will pay off.

It's better to take your shots then sit on the sides line wondering what if.

What do you think is the reasoning behind why you are not courting these fine snow flakes?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the subject of women being attracted to men's muscles,

I was talking to a woman on the phone this week, in her 30s and going back to school to study nursing. Over the 90 minute conversation I asked her what some of her turnoffs were in swiping. She mentioned shirtless pics. She said it feels like (a violation?), as seeing this men half-naked is a level of intimacy she has not yet agreed to.

That can be interpreted many ways. The way I interpret it is that a shirtless pic is somewhat pathetic as it looks desperate. Women can be social creatures and tend to prefer subtlety more than men, in my experience. The moral of the story is that it's good to have muscles that come off well even when wearing clothes: shoulder muscles, tricep muscles, forearm muscles, strong neck, powerful ***, and everything that gives you good posture. Women will notice if it looks impressive when you're not making an effort to impress.

Ergo, I should do some tricep pushdowns tomorrow.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I admire your resilience, which eventually will pay off.

It's better to take your shots then sit on the sides line wondering what if.

What do you think is the reasoning behind why you are not courting these fine snow flakes?

Even if my destiny is to be alone, I do not want to find myself looking back and wondering "what if?" It's hard to think of a worse fate.

With respect to these women, any number of reasons, as I'm failing many times over, in multiple ways. This particular woman from this afternoon was simply very hot, so the likely reason is that she has numerous better options. That applies to other women too. The other failure is that I may be lacking sexual and romantic assertiveness with some of the women more in my league. I should give more and better-timed compliments (working on it), and not be so platonic and thus potentially sterile.

Lastly I may not have come off as "a man" to some of them as I took my sweet time to get an apartment, a car, and an awareness of the city (trans pacific moves are hard). A while back a woman told me she was unimpressed because my restaurant suggestion for a date was bad -- but I was new here. She actually explicitly told me that I needed to be careful to come off as cultured given how many great independent restaurants there are, which in hindsight is amazing.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

View attachment 60903

Sorry you had a bum date.

On the subject of dating, I'm thinking of trying out tinder and related apps. Could you walk me through the process of the date?

1. Do you use your real name?

2. From a tinder match, what are the steps involved to get to a physical date?

3. At the actual physical date, how do you escalate from general talking to physical touch and kissing?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Lastly I may not have come off as "a man" to some of them as I took my sweet time to get an apartment, a car, and an awareness of the city (trans pacific moves are hard). A while back a woman told me she was unimpressed because my restaurant suggestion for a date was bad -- but I was new here. She actually explicitly told me that I needed to be careful to come off as cultured given how many great independent restaurants there are, which in hindsight is amazing.

High maintenance. I don't think you will be happy long term with such women.

shookwun

Reaction score
Do you believe looks maxing will increase your confidence, in return more court potential.

I remember you mentioning a chin implant and possibly a nose job or hair transplant?
Even if my destiny is to be alone, I do not want to find myself looking back and wondering "what if?" It's hard to think of a worse fate.

With respect to these women, any number of reasons, as I'm failing many times over, in multiple ways. This particular woman from this afternoon was simply very hot, so the likely reason is that she has numerous better options. That applies to other women too. The other failure is that I may be lacking sexual and romantic assertiveness with some of the women more in my league. I should give more and better-timed compliments (working on it), and not be so platonic and thus potentially sterile.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry you had a bum date.

On the subject of dating, I'm thinking of trying out tinder and related apps. Could you walk me through the process of the date?

1. Do you use your real name?

2. From a tinder match, what are the steps involved to get to a physical date?

3. At the actual physical date, how do you escalate from general talking to physical touch and kissing?

0) Tinder and bumble too.
1) Just first name.
2) example: "Hey Emma, how are you?"
"I'm good, and you?"
"I'm great, what are you up to?"
"I'm cleaning dishes :-("
"Sucks. Hey, would you like to try out that new whiskey bar sometime next week, say Tuesday?"
"That sounds fun ! 123-456-7890"

It often takes a bit longer, but I think there's no point in having extended conversations on the app. The purpose of the app is to make plans, and the purpose of making plans is to see if you have potential.

3) I can't quite nail that. I often just try and kiss them when I walk them to their car.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you believe looks maxing will increase your confidence, in return more court potential.

I remember you mentioning a chin implant and possibly a nose job or hair transplant?

It's a lot of money, so for now I'm capping looks maxing at body recomposition, Invisalign, better grooming, and better clothes.

shookwun

Reaction score
Perhaps you should lower your standards a notch. Do a field experiment on going on a date with a women who is moderately attractive but nothing special.

Work on those little fish first

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps you should lower your standards a notch. Do a field experiment on going on a date with a women who is moderately attractive but nothing special.

Work on those little fish first

Or drive around town picking up coffee in random drive throughs until he finds an attractive attendant. Start off with lower standards than lawyers! Lol

I'll admit I haven't read more than a few posts back and just wanted to be smarmy

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I often just try and kiss them when I walk them to their car.

Try how?

I mean, "try" means you do not always succeed.

Thanks for the tips.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the actual physical date, how do you escalate from general talking to physical touch and kissing?

You just have to feel it out man. If she's someone who's obviously super into you then you can do it pretty much whenever. If not then you have to just feel it out. Once some good conversation has been had it's generally okay to move a little closer. If you started out somewhere where you're sitting across from her then suggest you go somewhere/do something else, and make sure you're within kissing distance for that activity.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You just have to feel it out man. If she's someone who's obviously super into you then you can do it pretty much whenever. If not then you have to just feel it out. Once some good conversation has been had it's generally okay to move a little closer. If you started out somewhere where you're sitting across from her then suggest you go somewhere/do something else, and make sure you're within kissing distance for that activity.

You glance at her lips.

I can tell when a guy wants to kiss he glances from my eyes to my lips.