Ot. Women Hypergamy Statement True Or False?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet, as the income inequality between men and women decreases, women tend to search less frequently the "better off" man and - not surprisingly - choose the good looking one.

From wiki, "mating preferences":

In humans, when choosing a mate of the opposite sex, females place high preference for a mate that is physically attractive.[2] This ties in with the idea that women discriminate between men on hypothesized fitness cues. The more physically attractive a man is, the higher his fitness, and the better his genes will be. Women are attracted to more masculine traits (e.g. strong jawline, a more muscular body). Indeed, men who are more masculine tend to have a higher number of sexual partners.[3]

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct, but he has to be her type too.

Which means that 'nature' has to tell her through looks and smell that the combination of their genes will produce a healthy offspring.

The mythical slayer who could have any woman he wants is a myth, and that's why.

Sluthaters and other red pill extremists are keen to deny this basic reality.

They think that if you have male model looks, that's it, you can have any girl you want, and your dating life will be perfect.

A bit like envious middle-class people who think that if they were rich, all their problems would be solved.
Women all have the same type, it's called high genetic quality. It's tall, fullhead of hair, athletic, masculine features on a symmetric face. The "type" you speak of is basically if she prefers the same man in skinny jeans or regular jeans.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HYPOTHETICALLY,

If a an average woman is a 6 or 7,,,,,,,,then she CONSIDERS herself a 7 or 8 right?

Add to that social media swiping, and delusional "attention" (fornication by alphas
screwing below).....

Then a man HAS to be a 7 just be AVERAGE. In other words, a male 7 has a BARELY there
chance of a woman.

Balding is not really the issue: Its just that in the female delusion, a man HAS to be higher SV,
and a bald mans only chance of that is to substantially rich.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Explain divorce of Chris Pratt testing Redpill Theory?

He is not balding,he is superstar,Handsome,
seems good nature,world famous personality and not a local male model of US.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
"""Female hypergamy is very binary in its approach to men, a man is either deemed superior, or inferior. If a woman believes a man inferior to her, he’s sexually invisible, only when a woman deems a man superior does he become visible.""

--The Redpill Constitution

https://illimitablemen.com/archives/understanding-the-red-pill/red-pill-constitution/

I have read the whole Constitution now.
It has a serious flaw, in my opinion.
It is dated.

What the guy says could have been true 20 years ago.

More and more women need no "superior male" to take care of them. More and more "just wanna have fun", to quote the good singer.

Today, women are perfectly able to spot a hot guy and have intercourse with him without even knowing his name, as long as he is not the most terrible jerk.

The "Constitution" may hold true for longer relationships, but hell, we are way past the time that women have sex only if you commit. This happens to "cucks" (and I dare say the author of the "Constitution" suffers from this bias).

Hot men get hot sex and need give nothing in exchange.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women all have the same type, it's called high genetic quality. It's tall, fullhead of hair, athletic, masculine features on a symmetric face. The "type" you speak of is basically if she prefers the same man in skinny jeans or regular jeans.

This.

Type = "dark tall angular face" or "blonde tall angular face"

Nothing like "short potato faced bald male" – that's not the type

Nevertheless, some women (mostly fat/unattractive or daddy issues) can prefer bald/ugly males but it's a perversity mostly.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, that explains why, in most young (teens-20s and sometimes early 30s) couples (at least in european countries), the girl is always at least 1-2 points less attractive than the guy, in Italy, sometimes, even 3 points. Looskmatched young couples are rare these days, not to mention in Italy, where you see tall, muscular attractive fullheads with shitty, chubby girls.

Not to mention the comparison male/female "problems".

View attachment 60417

So I would say the hypergamy phenomenon is more and more tied into the looks of the guy rather than his "superior position" as the "Constitution" postulates.

If the "superior position" hypothesis were still true, it would be easier for men: you work hard, you makes a position for yourself, you are liked.

Not my experience.

My experience? 2016. A couple of my friends.
The very good looking woman cheats on the long time fiancé to hit on the (supposedly) very very good looking CARPENTER WHO WAS WORKING AT THE COUPLE'S DREAM HOME. The fiancé has a mental breakdown. How is the "sex for commitment" hypothesis true in this situation?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

Type = "dark tall angular face" or "blonde tall angular face"

Nothing like "short potato faced bald male" – that's not the type

Nevertheless, some women (mostly fat/unattractive or daddy issues) can prefer bald/ugly males but it's a perversity mostly.

10181ca5272f450655d1e7859d1e7b27--long-hair-men-blonde-long-mens-hair.jpg

Woman: that's my type! I have a thing for long bright hair :p

1282672800_evgenij-plyushhenko.jpg

Ewww. Not my type for sure!!

Which means that 'nature' has to tell her through looks and smell that the combination of their genes will produce a healthy offspring.

The mythical slayer who could have any woman he wants is a myth, and that's why.

They think that if you have male model looks, that's it, you can have any girl you want, and your dating life will be perfect.

A bit like envious middle-class people who think that if they were rich, all their problems would be solved.

Lol @ offspring theory

Do you think she will reject an intercourse with a handsome guy if he'd made a vasectomy and not able to have children anymore?

I don't get this "mythical slayer could have any women" thing. Why is it even on the agenda?

If you can seduce 95% top notch girls would you care about rest 5%? No, that question is retarded.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

There is nothing like "perfection".

If you have an access to 90% of girls would your dating life be better than incel, who has access to 5% of marginal girls? Definitely.

Broken logic, mate.

"You couldn't accelerate to 1000km/h on a Ferrari, what the point then?"

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
No man can have access to 90% of girls, of 50% of girls, or 20% of girls.

We have date indicating that 10% is the right figure if you're insanely good-looking.

I have a good-looking cousin: tall, low-brow, masculine jaw, muscular.

Some girls behaved like Kate Middleton in the picture above in his presence.

I'm glad I went with him on his slayer adventures, 90% of girls would reject him.

As I've said, time to get out of the basement so you can stop believing your sluthate theories.

Lol what a bullchit

A friend of mine is Kyle MacLachlan look alike:

H5Bul3U.jpg

He doesn't have to put efforts at all. Yes, some girls do reject him, but a majority are ready to f*** him 24/7. 100-s of girls message him in instagram and social network. Girls pay him alco, food and even clothes.

Now he moved to the big city and first news from him was "Wow, Tinder is a great thing over there!".

He banged an 8.5/10 model on a smoke break behind the elevator in a lobby. (I was 10 meters away and wasn't aware)

Going out with him is a mental torture – literally every girl flocks on him.

Lol your friend isn't that goodlooking then or you just lying/coping.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's my cousin, and trust me, he is good-looking.

I don't believe that literally every girl flocks to your friend.

Not all girls want the same guy, we would know about it.

I've been to Tomorrowland (no place for incels) recently, and there it's like all guys were tall, muscular and good-looking.

Yet somehow the result is not a massive orgy. Girls have their types. No man can get any girl he wants.

I'd say an insanely good-looking guy can attract 1 girl out of 5, but since half of them will already have a boyfriend, what they can actually get falls to 10%.

Yes, I know, many of them will forget about their boyfriend to get fucked by a good-looking guy.

But the majority of the girls out there? Nope. We would know about it. You probably have a distorted image of your friend's success.

Distorted, lol. You don't have a real life experience of going out with goodlooking friends. A retarded childish way of thinking that girl would suck a guy in a public.

You repeat like a moron all the time "No man can get any girl he wants". I told you already many times – nobody cares.

You resemble idiots with their "money doesn't buy health!!!" who completely miss a point. Yes, money will not save you from motorcycle incident or heart attack (and balding), but they can help you to cure other hundreds of diseases. Hence, the cumulative probability of happy healthy life is more with money than without.

The probability of healthy dating life and, later, relationships is a function of attractiveness – direct dependency. Nobody telling that with 10/10 looks you will find 10/10 in a moment. But chances are drastically higher than chances of balding manlet.

You demonstrate adolescence binary "all-or-nothing" thinking and lack of basic logic.

I don't see a point to argue anymore and will let you continue to cope.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people here are not as far from the sluthate types as they'd like to believe.

what is "sluthate" about saying an 8+ guy can have sex with more than half of available women if he wanted?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
But you really think a good-looking could have sex with more than one girl out of two (you said the majority) if he wanted to?

Really? You don't find that a little exaggerated?

All that numbers do not matter IRL.

He won't need to approach every girl and ask her for sex – that's a barony of PUAcels. He would go to a club/bar and will meet a casual group of girls there will be a few who will give him direct interests. He will choose one from them and bang her afterward. That's how it works for good looking males. Again, they don't need to prove anything. They will leave big numbers theory with thousand of approaches to the PUA.

Could aforementioned algorithm misfire? Sure. A girl can notice his weirdness, rotten molar tooth or nose hair in a process of communication and [politely] reject him. She could have "days" or stomach sick.

blackg

Reaction score
Time to get out of the basement.

This is pure nonsense and anyone who knows good-looking guys will tell you so.

Any woman will tell you so, it's not discovering fire to realize that no, women don't all flock to the same good-looking guy.

Paul Janka: tall, good-looking, fullhead, Harvard graduate was rejected by more than 90% of the women he approached.

As I've said, the average incel wet dream: "If I was tall, good-looking and had a fullhead, I could have any woman I want!"

Nope.
Exactly! You can always tell a person of little life experience.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can especially tell when they make grandiose claims without backing them up.

And they're often victims of their confirmation biases, they've decided that being good-looking automatically makes you drown in pussy.

So they see their good-looking friend bring a girl home after a night out and they're like: "OMG, he can have any girl!"

Talk to good-looking people.

Only recently at my workplace, someone told me:

"Cheating is complicated, because if a guy is tall, good-looking, confident, has everything going for him, and he goes to a party, there is absolutely no guarantee that he'll have sex with a girl."

The guy who told me that? Tall (2m!), good-looking, naturally muscular, low-brow, masculine, tanned, blue eyes, the heartthrob.

Why isn't he banging a girl every time he goes out? Should be easy! Because that ain't happening you delusional incels.

He has more experience than most of us on this forum, and I guess I'll trust his jugement before I trust someone who writes:

"If you're good-looking, 1 out of 2 girls will want to have sex with you!" Nope.

What are you trying to prove? I don't understand.

Looks like you trying to disbelief yourself in something

Your friends are autistic or not good looking or both

:D

relax