Ot. Women Hypergamy Statement True Or False?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You all might have heard about the google memo incident.

It was stupid on every angle

Stupid for him to pull this Jerry Macquire Esq memo and stupid of google to fire him.

He traded his career to be an activist weather his intention or not.

Not exactly smart.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
He traded his career to be an activist weather his intention or not.

For us English learners:

weather%20vs%20whether.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
and who would say no to getting their head crushed in between Gina Carano's monster thighs?

X15VE8Y.jpg

@Exodus2011

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I swear these redpilled faggots really can not dish it out and take it. Act strong when they are talking about the dumb sl*ts and downfall of western civilization, crumple like wet paper and simper like little girls when they get the slightest of foul weather thrown their way.
Go home Zircon, you're drunk.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure am glad we have forum luminaries like yourself to police content. Hopefully you'll act as offended as you do now when you have the next guy coming along to tell you that women are robots biologically wired to cheat with male models.

Or maybe you'll just agree with every word he says because you're a sexually frustrated 40-year-old virgin and that drives every thought process in your head?

From one of my favorite posters here to a complete a**h**. Reminds me of DBW

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I sure am glad we have forum luminaries like yourself to police content. Hopefully you'll act as offended as you do now when you have the next guy coming along to tell you that women are robots biologically wired to cheat with male models.

Or maybe you'll just agree with every word he says because you're a sexually frustrated 40-year-old virgin and that drives every thought process in your head?

I agree with the first bit but did you really just go ham on someone for being incel? Am I posting on misc or something?

Didn't you waste years of youthful good looks, being incel because you were too *weep* shy? You wouldn't stand a chance without aesthetics. Then cutting someone up when it isn't their fault. Cool move.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't followed the tit-for-tat progression over the last few pages, but generally you can tell very quickly who is actually arguing in good faith to reach a shared understanding. Those who aren't are a waste of time and will quickly lead you into endless spirals of retardedness like this. @Afro_Vacancy, while generally a good poster, had this problem as well. He couldn't let the discussions go and would just go on forever trying to "win" the argument even when it was obvious that the strength of his reasoning wasn't enough to dominate the other party in the debate. Annoying as f***.

I logged in to respond to respond to private messages and I see this.

I don't know if you realize the irony, but you accuse me of not letting go and here you are perseverating, several months later. You're generally a good poster as well, but really -- it's time to move on.

I was somewhat offended by your post but I see that you're firing in several directions toward several people. I am sorry about whatever's happening with you, but I hope things get better so you can remind us again of the terrific, substantive and insightful writer who has taught us so much about people, relationships, self improvement, and the business world. Your ~95 page tinder experiment thread remains one of my most educational experience here.

I didn't and will not read most of the last few pages. I'll say that @CaptainForehead and @blackg are both posters I perceive as kind and as contributors to the forum. They have their own demons which they don't always talk about, but they deserve a safe space here, particularly as they are not belligerent agents.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I logged in to respond to respond to private messages and I see this.

I don't know if you realize the irony, but you accuse me of not letting go and here you are perseverating, several months later. You're generally a good poster as well, but really -- it's time to move on.

I was somewhat offended by your post but I see that you're firing in several directions toward several people. I am sorry about whatever's happening with you, but I hope things get better so you can remind us again of the terrific, substantive and insightful writer who has taught us so much about people, relationships, self improvement, and the business world. Your ~95 page tinder experiment thread remains one of my most educational experience here.

I didn't and will not read most of the last few pages. I'll say that @CaptainForehead and @blackg are both posters I perceive as kind and as contributors to the forum. They have their own demons which they don't always talk about, but they deserve a safe space here, particularly as they are not belligerent agents.
29118d4bb5e2ad88fb159086ae8e746a.gif