Online dating as a bald man. Tips? Tinder tips?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude's not even bald, ofc he's gonna get dates on OLD.
I got some dates/matches on OLD even as a nw6, but I havent seen women as disinterested in me in my entire life.
Utterly devastating huh?

My first year when I lost hairs and I used to shave my head staying in my home not going out at all but the dreaded horseshoe could still be seen.

There was this cute girl ( friend of my brother’s wife ) was over in my home for some get together, she saw me and the naive me used to getting positive interest from girls locked eyes tried to be seductive, shitt I have pulled hundreds of time with success

FUCKKK MEEE I can’t describe the feeling. She acted like I am a 90 year old pervert disgusting sub human piece of shitt. I have had rejections before but this was the first time I understood what I had lost, this was completely different to any other rejection I have had.

I was shattered for a good while and rejections didn’t phase me before lmao. There’s something repulsive about bald dudes for girls lmao

Well to be fair, there was another girl who did like me and didn’t really care about my balding but I wasn’t interested and girls like that are exception anyway

Last edited:

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Utterly devastating huh?

My first year when I lost hairs and I used to shave my head staying in my home not going out at all but the dreaded horseshoe could still be seen.

There was this cute girl ( friend of my brother’s wife ) was over in my home for some get together, she saw me and the naive me used to getting positive interest from girls locked eyes tried to be seductive, shitt I have pulled hundreds of time with success

FUCKKK MEEE I can’t describe the feeling. She acted like I am a 90 year old pervert disgusting sub human piece of shitt. I have had rejections before but this was the first time I understood what I had lost, this was completely different to any other rejection I have had.

I was shattered for a good while and rejections didn’t phase me before lmao. There’s something repulsive about bald dudes for girls lmao

Well to be fair, there was another girl who did like me and didn’t really care about my balding but I wasn’t interested and girls like that are exception anyway
Yes, sir, hairloss has the biggest impact on average/above average/decent dudes. Because we go from 5/6/7 to sub 4 and that indeed is devastating.
Similar to you, I miss getting IOIs from young above average women, but it is what it is.
Its not like I was a chadzor before hairloss, I was like a 7 on a great hair day, 7.5 with a suit on, and I had a submediocre dating life because I was a shy and anxious individual around women.
The biggest difference that occured which I can think of is that my winrate went from 25% to 5% and the types of rejections that I got went from normal and decent to getting left on seen in real life and receiving fake numbers/fake instagrams. Not even gonna talk about seeing IOIs from women cuz that aint happening anymore. Also, I feel like now Im like "1 strike and you're out" from women while before I could actually be an a**h** and she'd still wanna go out with me.
Hell, I even remember women asking their women friends (who were my friends/college colleagues) about me and saying that they're interested in me, lol. That totally aint happening anymore at all.
"There's something repulsive about bald dudes for girls".
If you'd be an attractive woman (6/10+) would you date a bald guy, lol ?
The worst thing about baldness is that my options are reduced to single moms and fatties. I've tried all my life to improve my game/sense of humour/social approach anxiety to get better women, now all those skills are useless.

Last edited:

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hairful I didnt highlight my question towards you.
if you were a decent/attractive+ 30 y old woman, would you date a baldie? Cuz I f*****g wouldn't. Especially since 90% of men at 30 still have a decent head of hair.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not even gonna talk about seeing IOIs from women cuz that aint happening anymore.
Hell, I even remember women asking their women friends (who were my friends/college colleagues) about me and saying that they're interested in me, lol. That totally aint happening anymore at all.

This^ This is what I miss and depresses me the most. Even though I was committed to one girl, being desired and getting that validation from other girls is something you still need.

I reminisce a lot about this girl in college who had the massive crush on me, my cousin was friends with her and she used to tell me about her, she tried everything to seduce me. She was pretty hot but I just wasn’t interested, at the time I liked another girl…my mate had a crush on her and ended up marrying her few years later lol. Sometimes I feel like I got this hairloss as punishment for breaking her heart lol, nobody in my family has hairloss, that hurts as well…I am the only baldie among my cousins and my own family.

I can’t really relate to girl’s perspective, but I am also glad for that lol. My friend in university looked like a model, NW0 but I got the girl as a diffuse thinner and he had no chance. If I was a girl, I would’ve gone for the most good looking guy even if he was shy and nervous af but we know that’s not how girls operate. They don’t really go for the shy nervous guys so I can’t really relate.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This^ This is what I miss and depresses me the most. Even though I was committed to one girl, being desired and getting that validation from other girls is something you still need.

I reminisce a lot about this girl in college who had the massive crush on me, my cousin was friends with her and she used to tell me about her, she tried everything to seduce me. She was pretty hot but I just wasn’t interested, at the time I liked another girl…my mate had a crush on her and ended up marrying her few years later lol. Sometimes I feel like I got this hairloss as punishment for breaking her heart lol, nobody in my family has hairloss, that hurts as well…I am the only baldie among my cousins and my own family.

I can’t really relate to girl’s perspective, but I am also glad for that lol. My friend in university looked like a model, NW0 but I got the girl as a diffuse thinner and he had no chance. If I was a girl, I would’ve gone for the most good looking guy even if he was shy and nervous af but we know that’s not how girls operate. They don’t really go for the shy nervous guys so I can’t really relate.
Paragraph 1: yep, I totally miss getting DMed, IOIs. Hell, I got some "fidelity stories" that I cant fking believe I experienced and that I haven't profited of all my options back then. One from a NYE party is literally movie material.
P2: You didnt break her heart, you just weren't interested. Breaking her heart means doing some horrible sh*t (like I did to a woman totally undeserving of what I did and I associate my aggresive young nw6 with Karma doing her thang) so I wouldn't say Karma hit u just for that.
P3: women go for their best option which balances looks+personality+social status. They give a valid chance to the shy good looking guy, but if that guy's a shy idiot who cant read signs, he's out. I know because I was the shy good looking guy and I failed to date/bang different HS hotties because even if they've showed me signs, I didn't know how to materialize them.

wizardofpeace

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely used tinder, it's really a sh*t show. I did however meet my current BF on there. We both despise these f*****g apps. Tinder kept sending me messages that I had a bunch of matches, but I just wouldn't check in on it. Got lucky the one time I did lol

And if anything this has shown me, this sh*t happens when you're really not trying. I don't particularly like dating and haven't done so much in my young existence. People don't realize how much work it is to maintain a relationship.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely used tinder, it's really a sh*t show. I did however meet my current BF on there. We both despise these f*****g apps. Tinder kept sending me messages that I had a bunch of matches, but I just wouldn't check in on it. Got lucky the one time I did lol

And if anything this has shown me, this sh*t happens when you're really not trying. I don't particularly like dating and haven't done so much in my young existence. People don't realize how much work it is to maintain a relationship.
Yes, that’s been true with my own experiences too, heard lots of other people say that too

are you male or female

wizardofpeace

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like dating is not that much different for men trying to date men

Many men are just as egocentric and bizarre as women. The only positive is they are a lot more lustful and naive, so hookups are a bit easier to come by. Hook-ups don't do much for me anymore, however. Many have weird beauty standards or are just too feminine for my taste.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Get the fickk off with that gay shitt

Just spread your anuss and some poop lover will pound it

No seriously fuckk off dude. You are not spreading your anus hard enough to be complaining about gay shitt or maybe it’s stretched wide and not attractive enough for poop fuckers anymore

Don’t spoil this thread with your disgusting stuff, how dare you even compare dating women to the crap you do.

Don’t you have grindr or some sh*t to get violated and bleed from your ***??

Ficking f**, I was like wtf is a girl complain about lack of dates on tinder

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Why? Has a date of his found out and critiqued him for it ?
Great hair but I still can't get dates. I never thought that I was deficient in areas besides hair but here we are. Nobody who I have met for the first time while I had the system on has noticed. They're really undetectable and a new system is lovelier, lusher hair than many people's natural hair, actually.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great hair but I still can't get dates. I never thought that I was deficient in areas besides hair but here we are. Nobody who I have met for the first time while I had the system on has noticed. They're really undetectable and a new system is lovelier, lusher hair than many people's natural hair, actually.
So, do chicks that you banged noticed when they passed their fingers in your hair ? They love to do that

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
So, do chicks that you banged noticed when they passed their fingers in your hair ? They love to do that
I haven't been in that situation yet with my system. Mine is ultra thin skin so you can see through the hair to what looks like scalp and it should feel reasonably natural to the touch. But if it's not attached securely, it might come up. But it's not a problem. Wearing a system is considered a good thing not a bad. On a scale of 0 to 10, if a combover gets 0 respect, a Larry David gets 3, a clean shave gets 5 and a nw1 gets 10 respect, i think that a system would get somethng like a 7.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Maybe move places?