Online dating as a bald man. Tips? Tinder tips?

wizardofpeace

My Regimen
Reaction score
women love sex more than men do or just the same. The way they go about it is different than men.

Yes, women can have high libidos and men can have low libidos. It's weird this doesn't get talked about more often. You always hear how the man is the one that constantly wants sex, but women can be equally horny.
Ye i have issues with premature ejaculation tbh. Its better now but was alot worse in the past. Im a very insecure Guy with Little confidence. Im afraid I wont please the woman and My penis is just 17cm.
That's 6.6 inches, no? You are above average. One of the greatest advantages of being gay was learning I had a totally normal dick after seeing a bunch of dudes' dicks over the years. p**rn really fucked up my mind, in what I considered normal.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men are just as much as sl*ts, only women are the only ones to get wh*** shamed for it. Society today is much more sex driven and fantasized.

Men’s dick don’t get stretched neither is there any doubt about the fathering of a child if a man impregnates several women

I read a story just a few weeks ago about some guy getting together with this girl in her late 20s that he said was really hot but described the sex as having no feeling at all, literally none on his dick like fuckingg a big wide pit, he couldn’t get any feeling at all and the girl knew not her first time. He said she has been divorced and understood the reason why. I think few months later he saw her again and was still relationship less.

So yeah if they take 100 gigantic black c**** stretch their pussy wider than my room, they become useless to average guys who don’t have monsters of cockss. It’s why you see in p0rn men pounding b****s unable to c*m and using their hands to finish the movie, amazed me when I was a virgin few years how they couldn’t finish inside these hot girls, then I knew when it happened.

This is why whoress are w****s, ain’t no fun fuckingg a room with no grip

Then there’s the issue with cheating slutss not knowing who the father is because their pussies harbours c*m of so many men.

So yeah, there’s a reason why society behaves a certain way and not some epiphany moment why some things are certain way.

We men like whoress though hehe but not for relationship, though again given how cuck beta males men have become who knows maybe they like sharing c*m of strange men with their partner, Will smith certainly does

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Men’s dick don’t get stretched neither is there any doubt about the fathering of a child if a man impregnates several women

I read a story just a few weeks ago about some guy getting together with this girl in her late 20s that he said was really hot but described the sex as having no feeling at all, literally none on his dick like fuckingg a big wide pit, he couldn’t get any feeling at all and the girl knew not her first time. He said she has been divorced and understood the reason why. I think few months later he saw her again and was still relationship less.

So yeah if they take 100 gigantic black c**** stretch their pussy wider than my room, they become useless to average guys who don’t have monsters of cockss. It’s why you see in p0rn men pounding b****s unable to c*m and using their hands to finish the movie, amazed me when I was a virgin few years how they couldn’t finish inside these hot girls, then I knew when it happened.

Then there’s the issue with cheating slutss not knowing who the father is because their pussies harbours c*m of so many men.

So yeah, there’s a reason why society behaves a certain way and not some epiphany moment why some things are certain way.

We men like whoress though hehe but not for relationship, though again given how cuck beta males men have become who knows maybe they like sharing c*m of strange men with their partner, Will smith certainly does
Most men who do what Will Smith did do it because it is their best option not because they like it. Stay together after infidelity or go back to being an incel? You can't blame or judge a guy for either choice in that situation, in my opinion.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most men who do what Will Smith did do it because it is their best option not because they like it. Stay together after infidelity or go back to being an incel? You can't blame or judge a guy for either choice in that situation, in my opinion.

Maybe for an average guy but Will has choices, he is famous, rich. Even if he was a balding loser, those two things alone would get him the hottest chicks

But nah, even average guys as long as they’re not balding have choice. I just saw a totally average 60 year old NW0 with a 20 year old, unbelievable. Not even that rich

Hair is the ultimate dealbreaker unfortunately

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
mate, you are talking out of your ***...
yeah apparently for you it doesnt work and you dont score... try harder, or get over it...
but nobody stays together after infidelity, if you do that you are already fucked... the other thing you cant do is reacting like will smith... if you do that, the infidelity is not going to stop and you dont even deserve better...
i would prefer being single over that... single, not being incel, because that is another choice...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
mate, you are talking out of your ***...
yeah apparently for you it doesnt work and you dont score... try harder, or get over it...
but nobody stays together after infidelity, if you do that you are already fucked... the other thing you cant do is reacting like will smith... if you do that, the infidelity is not going to stop and you dont even deserve better...
i would prefer being single over that... single, not being incel, because that is another choice...
Then I think that you are living in a fantasy world. Will Smith himself could have gotten himself out of that situation. But I think that many guys who go through what Will did can not. They are between, like I said, incel or staying together after infidelity. So, for them, all of the arguments Will used to justify staying together may actually be reasonable ones. Incel and single are different. It depends on if you choose to be single or if it is forced upon you. Me personally I completely disagreed with Will's decisions but I see where he was coming from.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then I think that you are living in a fantasy world. Will Smith himself could have gotten himself out of that situation. But I think that many guys who go through what Will did can not. They are between, like I said, incel or staying together after infidelity. So, for them, all of the arguments Will used to justify staying together may actually be reasonable ones. Incel and single are different. It depends on if you choose to be single or if it is forced upon you. Me personally I completely disagreed with Will's decisions but I see where he was coming from.
you cant be any more pathetic than staying with a partner who cheated on you...

well you can be single, by choice, or not by choice, but you choose to be incel with all that surrounds it... you choose to hate women, you choose to blame others, you choose to pity yourself and so on...

not much fantasy around here...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
you cant be any more pathetic than staying with a partner who cheated on you...

well you can be single, by choice, or not by choice, but you choose to be incel with all that surrounds it... you choose to hate women, you choose to blame others, you choose to pity yourself and so on...

not much fantasy around here...
Incel is defined by involuntary celibacy. Involuntary means that you don't choose it. Most incels don't do that other stuff.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Incel is defined by involuntary celibacy. Involuntary means that you don't choose it. Most incels don't do that other stuff.
incels hate women and find excuse after excuse for being single and blame others/society...

the others are single...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
incels hate women and find excuse after excuse for being single and blame others/society...

the others are single...
Incels are involuntarily single. It doesn't matter the reason why. Others are single, knowing they don't have to be. That's all the difference is. But now we are discussing semantics.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really depends a lot on your age. However, I saw literally two profiles of young and good looking chicks which said in their bio that they like baldies. Didn't get a match though, haha
Virtue signaling..

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just? Why are you so insecure, it's bigger than average in real life among white men, we're not in a p**rn video. 15 is average.
How many do you need? 20? 2% of population on this planet have it.
14 is average

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Funnily written, but true...