Online dating as a bald man. Tips? Tinder tips?

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not started online dating yet but I am worried about the results. I shave my head.

1. To wear hat or not?
2. What kind of pictures are most effective?
3. Beardify or not?

Any other tips?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am engaged lol, don’t give a sh*t about dating anymore much less toxic platform like online dating apps.

I tried it once and the apps are rigged against guys, the hot girls have so much choice like thousands of flies buzzing on sh*t and you get matched with average girls who thinks they have a chance with you. Most degrading experience of my life when I would have choice of choosing hot girls in real life to have to choose between rejects lmao.

Maybe you will have luck presenting your (fake) best self but fuckk that shitt. I used to spend less energy in real life and get dates.

Thing is you have only got your picture to attract her and few words and to stand out amongst a crowd of similar looking guys. You can’t show your body language or personality or behaviour or confidence or anything else, just your picture. Good luck beating that odds against good looking guys than you while you’re average fuckk balding on top of that.

I brag about this story and will proudly do it anytime I get a chance lol, I managed to get the hottest girl in my class of 50 people and the competition was ficking fierce, far good looking guys than me, I was 4-5 years older than other students in that class ( long story), diffuse thinning and I ficking got her simply through my demeanour and confidence, most guys were intimidated from her beauty. I will never even stand a chance if she had to choose based on photos online lmao. It was a lot different experience than meeting girls with far less competition and odds against you like in social circles for example so felt really proud of meself.

Respect if you can get dates with hot b****s on dating apps but just ain’t for me when I needed it and now I don’t even give a shitt about dating

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really depends a lot on your age. However, I saw literally two profiles of young and good looking chicks which said in their bio that they like baldies. Didn't get a match though, haha

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am engaged lol, don’t give a sh*t about dating anymore much less toxic platform like online dating apps.

I tried it once and the apps are rigged against guys, the hot girls have so much choice like thousands of flies buzzing on sh*t and you get matched with average girls who thinks they have a chance with you. Most degrading experience of my life when I would have choice of choosing hot girls in real life to have to choose between rejects lmao.

Maybe you will have luck presenting your (fake) best self but fuckk that shitt. I used to spend less energy in real life and get dates.

Thing is you have only got your picture to attract her and few words and to stand out amongst a crowd of similar looking guys. You can’t show your body language or personality or behaviour or confidence or anything else, just your picture. Good luck beating that odds against good looking guys than you while you’re average fuckk balding on top of that.

I brag about this story and will proudly do it anytime I get a chance lol, I managed to get the hottest girl in my class of 50 people and the competition was ficking fierce, far good looking guys than me, I was 4-5 years older than other students in that class ( long story), diffuse thinning and I ficking got her simply through my demeanour and confidence, most guys were intimidated from her beauty. I will never even stand a chance if she had to choose based on photos online lmao. It was a lot different experience than meeting girls with far less competition and odds against you like in social circles for example so felt really proud of meself.

Respect if you can get dates with hot b****s on dating apps but just ain’t for me when I needed it and now I don’t even give a shitt about dating
I thought u fucked around??? Engaged when???

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’ve had mixed success

it’s just a numbers game

also , have current photos

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use it just for it for hit and runs bro & be honest about your intentions, tinder was not made for meaningful relationships lol.
Its heavily skewed in women's favour even fat average girls think they are super models, ratio for girls to guys is 1:100.

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really depends a lot on your age. However, I saw literally two profiles of young and good looking chicks which said in their bio that they like baldies. Didn't get a match though, haha
The last profile that I checked on tinder had this in her bio:
"No short, fat or bald guys, I'm not retarded".
The fact that I have 3 likes since May and all of them are fat is the perfect summary of what being bald on dating apps is like.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that I have 3 likes since May and all of them are fat is the perfect summary of what being bald on dating apps is like.

don’t get what the issue is with height
I’m tall and the benefits seem marginal

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, of course the world hates baldies. Just wanted to say I saw a miracle even though the miracle didn't "match" with me. I also saw profiles that said "sorry to guys with receding hairlines".

Like, a year ago I was on Tinder. Quickly had a dozen of dates (it's algorithm related I guess, because it was my first account). Most of them started stuttering when they saw I was 3 heads taller than them. Then, they proceeded to stare at my balding scalp. oVeR fOr BaLDieS I guess.

Still got laid 2 times but had to devaluate my expectations. Basically became a man wh*** for the sake of existing.