Online dating as a bald man. Tips? Tinder tips?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great hair but I still can't get dates. I never thought that I was deficient in areas besides hair but here we are. Nobody who I have met for the first time while I had the system on has noticed. They're really undetectable and a new system is lovelier, lusher hair than many people's natural hair, actually.

i don’t know why you are struggling, you look good with your system on

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
seems like dating is not that much different for men trying to date men
yeah why would i date someone i dont like? man, or woman... pretty much boils down to this...
its not rocket science...
im quite sure i would reject as many women as would reject me, maybe even more... that is just the way things go...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, do chicks that you banged noticed when they passed their fingers in your hair ? They love to do that
did you ever bang anyone?? cant remember that anyone ever went through my hair except the hairdresser...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the same as before. Men aren't good at judging men's attractiveness. People (men) even used to say that I looked good bald. It's irrelevant.

you look like a normal dude, that can go on dates and get women

I’ve seen plenty of guys who are less attractive shacked up

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

case in point Rishi sunak. Your attractiveness levels are similar to him.
He’s married

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you ever bang anyone?? cant remember that anyone ever went through my hair except the hairdresser...

Well, before hairloss some did. Like touching the hair and whatnot. During first steps of hairloss, I banged a chick who actually tried to analyze my hair to see how bald I was DURING SEX. Dumped that hoe and never spoke to her ever again even though she was asking for more.

I mean, there is a difference between touching the hair and playing with it (I had long hair) and analyzing it like she would not be sucky sucky if she knew before...

But you're right. I know a hair piece guy who is a sex addict and his system was never spotted. So I guess I'm just afraid of wearing a wig for the moment, lol

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

You and I are not good judges of attractiveness. I think that most men are not. So we can't make statements like these.

case in point Rishi sunak. Your attractiveness levels are similar to him.
He’s married
Rishi did it around 15 years ago. If he were single today he'd have no chance if not for the fame/popularity of being a MP and cabinet member. Once again, we can not judge men's attractiveness levels well.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
You and I are not good judges of attractiveness. I think that most men are not. So we can't make statements like these.

Rishi did it around 15 years ago. If he were single today he'd have no chance if not for the fame/popularity of being a MP and cabinet member. Once again, we can not judge men's attractiveness levels well.

lol
How was it any easier 15 years ago?

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
15 years ago reality shows were a niche thing. Lots of females I know today watch reality shows, or did, or secretly do. I guess that makes a difference. It's harder for us today, no doubt about that. Even though it has always been bad

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL

So you think that every person in a relationship now is a full head?
I know it’s not true, my ex ended up going for a NW3 after me, another girl bald brown man
Women usually only date bald men cause they are the manliest ones. Women Love manly alpha men. I see too many bald guys with super hot women.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, before hairloss some did. Like touching the hair and whatnot. During first steps of hairloss, I banged a chick who actually tried to analyze my hair to see how bald I was DURING SEX. Dumped that hoe and never spoke to her ever again even though she was asking for more.

I mean, there is a difference between touching the hair and playing with it (I had long hair) and analyzing it like she would not be sucky sucky if she knew before...

But you're right. I know a hair piece guy who is a sex addict and his system was never spotted. So I guess I'm just afraid of wearing a wig for the moment, lol
understood! i would be pissed for various reasons, too...
checking for baldness during sex is pretty hardcore, lol... i mean lets face it: they do check, but that is on another level...
well at least there was sex, i recently got the feeling that for years now women arent interested in sex at all, just interested in your wallet^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol
How was it any easier 15 years ago?
was way easier, like the easiest thing ever...
didnt have to do anything with being bald, though... i had a lot of friends who just shaved it bro out of principle and they liked the style...

these days somehow women seem to think every dude is gross...
or at least are not that interested in any form of relationship, other than ones that pays them... and that is regardless of looks, more or less... of course the better looking dudes still got better chances, but overall they dont care much...

gotta moneymaxxx, bro!

wizardofpeace

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get the fickk off with that gay shitt

Just spread your anuss and some poop lover will pound it

No seriously fuckk off dude. You are not spreading your anus hard enough to be complaining about gay shitt or maybe it’s stretched wide and not attractive enough for poop fuckers anymore

Don’t spoil this thread with your disgusting stuff, how dare you even compare dating women to the crap you do.

Don’t you have grindr or some sh*t to get violated and bleed from your ***??

Ficking f**, I was like wtf is a girl complain about lack of dates on tinder

LMAO You sound like a f** in hiding, you want to suck my dick or something?