Online dating as a bald man. Tips? Tinder tips?

Abomination

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am engaged lol, don’t give a sh*t about dating anymore much less toxic platform like online dating apps.

I tried it once and the apps are rigged against guys, the hot girls have so much choice like thousands of flies buzzing on sh*t and you get matched with average girls who thinks they have a chance with you. Most degrading experience of my life when I would have choice of choosing hot girls in real life to have to choose between rejects lmao.

Maybe you will have luck presenting your (fake) best self but fuckk that shitt. I used to spend less energy in real life and get dates.

Thing is you have only got your picture to attract her and few words and to stand out amongst a crowd of similar looking guys. You can’t show your body language or personality or behaviour or confidence or anything else, just your picture. Good luck beating that odds against good looking guys than you while you’re average fuckk balding on top of that.

I brag about this story and will proudly do it anytime I get a chance lol, I managed to get the hottest girl in my class of 50 people and the competition was ficking fierce, far good looking guys than me, I was 4-5 years older than other students in that class ( long story), diffuse thinning and I ficking got her simply through my demeanour and confidence, most guys were intimidated from her beauty. I will never even stand a chance if she had to choose based on photos online lmao. It was a lot different experience than meeting girls with far less competition and odds against you like in social circles for example so felt really proud of meself.

Respect if you can get dates with hot b****s on dating apps but just ain’t for me when I needed it and now I don’t even give a shitt about dating
How old are you?

Abomination

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't been in that situation yet with my system. Mine is ultra thin skin so you can see through the hair to what looks like scalp and it should feel reasonably natural to the touch. But if it's not attached securely, it might come up. But it's not a problem. Wearing a system is considered a good thing not a bad. On a scale of 0 to 10, if a combover gets 0 respect, a Larry David gets 3, a clean shave gets 5 and a nw1 gets 10 respect, i think that a system would get somethng like a 7.
Are you this delusional lol

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are 34 so I doubt you are that good looking that jailbaits show interest. Your mental problems may involve seeing these things. Post pics, im an experienced looks rater.
I have posted my pics to doctorhouse and slaphead and another all think I look good. Looks has nothing to do with being a virgin. I never try or flirt with women women dont just Jump on your lap lol. And i have had women being interested in me but I reject them all yes even pretty women.

Abomination

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have posted my pics to doctorhouse and slaphead and another all think I look good. Looks has nothing to do with being a virgin. I never try or flirt with women women dont just Jump on your kap lol. And i have had women being interested in me but I reject them all yes even pretty women.

So what's your f*****g problem, then? premature ejaculation?

Also, these sites sound like normie sites. PM me the pics.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what's your f*****g problem, then? premature ejaculation?

Also, these sites sound like normie sites. PM me the pics.
Ye i have issues with premature ejaculation tbh. Its better now but was alot worse in the past. Im a very insecure Guy with Little confidence. Im afraid I wont please the woman and My penis is just 17cm.

Abomination

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye i have issues with premature ejaculation tbh. Its better now but was alot worse in the past. Im a very insecure Guy with Little confidence. Im afraid I wont please the woman and My penis is just 17cm.
17cm is enough. Premature ejaculation is a problem which has ruined my life. I bought some cream that numbs the dick and that's my last shot, since I tried a spray and it makes me last longer (tried with p**rn) but I have an allergic reaction, so it has to be the cream, if not then I will just cope with hobbies.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
17cm is enough. Premature ejaculation is a problem which has ruined my life. I bought some cream that numbs the dick and that's my last shot, since I tried a spray and it makes me last longer (tried with p**rn) but I have an allergic reaction, so it has to be the cream, if not then I will just cope with hobbies.
Yes i bought a cream called golden Bull or something gonna test it out, a Guy i know said he came within a few seconds with women but now he can fuk Them non stop for hours. I dont know how he does it. He says his penis just goes numb.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
During first steps of hairloss, I banged a chick who actually tried to analyze my hair to see how bald I was DURING SEX. Dumped that hoe and never spoke to her ever again even though she was asking for more.
So she still wanted you but your ego got the best of you? That's on you lol, could have communicated it like an adult instead of throwing a temper tantrum about an insecurity.

PRIMEN

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just? Why are you so insecure, it's bigger than average in real life among white men, we're not in a p**rn video. 15 is average.
How many do you need? 20? 2% of population on this planet have it.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just? Why are you so insecure, it's bigger than average in real life among white men, we're not in a p**rn video. 15 is average.
How many do you need? 20? 2% of population on this planet have it.

@losingbattle88 The problem is that girls are sl*ts in modern society, they sleep with lots of men and their downstairs are trashed-out.
It wasn't supposed to be this way.
Good thing im Bi then.