OKCupid Chat: Girl Considers Dumping Balding Boyfriend

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As you get older,things can get only worse.....There aren't many hot 30 or 40 year old single women out there.We also need to stop idolizing all these celebrities,I feel that really sets our hopes very high and when we realize we are not that in the end,our confidence levels hit rock bottom.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Nene said:
Hoppi, you will stop at nothing to save your hair? Is that why you took finasteride for all of 2 days and then quit? :shakehead:

Well, I'd stop at nothing... except for permanently risking my sexual health and stuff.. that is too much for me.

Boondock

Reaction score
finfighter said:
@ BOONDOCK

If/when you get a wig please post a before and after pic, I'm really curious if it will work for you. I hope it dose because I have been considering the possibility myself.

Dude I will definitely be back here with how it looks if I go through with it. In all honesty, my heart doesn't expect it to work. But I do want to give it a try. If it does work, I'm outta here until the HM plane comes along in 2050 or whenever it will be.

Don't expect it anytime soon, however. It'll be a few months yet until I get this together. I'm still researching and getting my plans in place, since the wig option is even worse than hair transplants in terms of the amount of reading and knowledge you need to gather before proceeding effectively.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
sadscalp said:
Well, boo-f****ing-hoo.

Tell that to the guy who just got dumped by his wife of five plus years, you unsympathetic turd.

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
Some interesting notes from this discussion. This is really the front line in the reality of baldness.
Could you post the link to the complete thread?

Mens Rea

Reaction score
Guys - relax

you'll be able to find a reason for girls leaving men (and vice versa) for many many convoluted reasons

of course there are many girls out there like this. alot of those posts just say the guy doesn't suit the balding which is unfortunate

ultimately its our job to meet genuine sincere girls that aren't this way inclined. easier said than done. stinking of insecurity is always going to be a passion killer though- this must be avoided at all costs!

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont think this has been posted...But this is just as disgusting as the rest.Just to know that there are women out there who consider dumping their boyfriends just because they are going bald...

My boyfriend is going bald. Should I dump him?
When I met him 3 years ago, his hair was ok. But, now it's getting really bad. His hair often drops on the dinner plate. It's embarrassing when it happens when we're out in a restaurant.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
mpbsux20 said:
f*ck there is even a dumbass community for it

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2 ... 642&v=wall

fuuucck, they're seriously organizing against us now. We need to really organize and take action before it's too late.

Cant agree with you more....People have always felt that making fun of bald/balding guys right in front of them is totally right.They fail to realize it is not under our control and the trauma associated with it.

I would say anywhere you go there will be people who would make fun of guys losing their hair as the majority of non-balding guys feel its a comfortable flaw to point out...Most often we cant fire back at them as we will be making a mockery out of ourselves as nobody really cares about us.

Going bald is just as bad as going through menopause but nobody gives a sh*t as most often we are unable to retaliate.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There's only 35 people in that Facebook group!

And they don't know who Tony Bennett is so they are all morons anyway.

[youtube:1exycavc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_FI5tqMt9s[/youtube:1exycavc]

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
sadscalp said:
Well, boo-f****ing-hoo.

Tell that to the guy who just got dumped by his wife of five plus years, you unsympathetic turd.

No, I won't, you whiny man-child.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
sadscalp said:
uncomfortable man said:
sadscalp said:
Well, boo-f****ing-hoo.

No, I won't, you whiny man-child.

Short of dismissing all these women off as b****s, I take how going bald can negatively impact ones life seriously, unlike you apparently. It makes me wonder why you are hear and if you even have any hair loss at all? But anyway, hate groups on Facebook huh? :thumbdown2:

Hoppi

Reaction score
It would be well funny if one day something happened.. somehow.. that activated some hidden female pattern baldness gene for all the women in that group xD

They would soon learn why it's not really that funny or avoidable after all.....

Vox

Established Member
Reaction score
Vox said:
Boondock said:
Some interesting notes from this discussion. This is really the front line in the reality of baldness.
I cannot help but quote myself here: unless someone posts here a link or instructions on how to access and read the complete discussion where the relevant posts come from, this thread takes the label of psycho-Nazi terrorism against helpless bald people. Not that I disagree in principle; sure, appearance and in particular baldness are issues in this life, but a selective presentation easily creates a Reality Distortion Field. The least we would desire here is such a negative RDF.

giggle

Reaction score
Vox said:
Vox said:
Boondock said:
I cannot help but quote myself here: unless someone posts here a link or instructions on how to access and read the complete discussion where the relevant posts come from, this thread takes the label of psycho-Nazi terrorism against helpless bald people. Not that I disagree in principle; sure, appearance and in particular baldness are issues in this life, but a selective presentation easily creates a Reality Distortion Field. The least we would desire here is such a negative RDF.

http://www.dearcupid.org/question/my-boyfriend-is-going-bald-and-i-hate.html

(just google a few words of the extract if you want the whole thing)

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bald is sexy now, especially with famous bald men setting the trend. They are bald men who are proud. And famous earning millions of dollars. They have beautiful, sexy wives, too.

That ain't me :dunno: and most who prefer regular bald dudes are in their forties or fat and lets not forget most of the women who do like bald men have some kind of fetish for them.

Another Anti-Bald forum with plenty of teens and twenty year olds.Those sick c****. :thumbdown2:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=inf ... 2386576765