OKCupid Chat: Girl Considers Dumping Balding Boyfriend

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahaha I swiped left, then not too long ago I saw her again. If it's a third time I see her I'll swipe right, why the f*** not lol. I've actually had more success meeting with women on Bumble than tinder. tinder is more for validation I think, haven't been on a tinder date in a long time. Does your date at least have a nice body?

And with looks you probably do very well!

Yeah she seems to have a decent body. I'm too scared to have a one night stand with her or whatever because of all the sexual assault allegations with people happening; I never want something to go sour then have a girl make one up about me.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And with looks you probably do very well!

Yeah she seems to have a decent body. I'm too scared to have a one night stand with her or whatever because of all the sexual assault allegations with people happening; I never want something to go sour then have a girl make one up about me.
It's different tho, cuz you've already matched her so she's obviously attracted. Unless you physically force yourself on her I don't see that happening man. Go with the flow though. Once you see IOIs escalate mayne.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_1520.PNG
My Bumble oneitis.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP content and 2010 posts talking about waiting for Follica to come out

T H E

B L A C K

P I L L
We'll be looking back at this thread in 2024 and say the same thing. It's a never ending cycle of misery.

blackg

Reaction score
hairdresser was flirting with me yesterday she was telling me how much she loved my curly hair

finasteride seems to be working well

she was also telling me how insecure she was because she hates looking in the mirror all day

didnt give her any validation just changed the subject
This happened to me once.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hairdresser was flirting with me yesterday she was telling me how much she loved my curly hair

finasteride seems to be working well

she was also telling me how insecure she was because she hates looking in the mirror all day

didnt give her any validation just changed the subject
More stories from the basement at 11.