OKCupid Chat: Girl Considers Dumping Balding Boyfriend

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Colin297 said:
Exactly

People hide behind their flaws.

I konw ill find it more difficult when i do buzz the head, but im not deluded. You have to work for it, put yourself in the right positions, be confidence and socialable, regardless

there are whole, far bigger forums than this, dedicated to getting woman. These forums are FULL of chumps who cant pull girls -- most of them have NW1's strangely enough many of whom are actually quite decent looking!

I think alot of guys would be shocked on here how they'd still suck with woman if they had the perfect head of hair for one night.

How many of these guys complaining about their hairloss like it wrecked their lives ever were all that? I doubt any becausse they wouldn't be as insecure as that if they were

I do sympathise with my position and many others on here though - average enough guy with hairloss getting them doing. Of course im conscious of it myself - it fuckin sucks, im only 24. Ill be damned if it is my sole excuse for not getting girls though!
More to the point:

How many of the guys on here can actually approach a woman stone cold sober, and hold her attention for longer then 10 minutes?

Not many, I bet.
For sure. Its tough out there and i appreciate good lookin guys get it alot easier because barriers are already broken for them

BUT most people on here seriously underestimate how far a carisma, good body language, nice clothes, good grooming, being approachable and an interesting personality can really go. Easier said that done, but at least these things are under our control!

Yes, EXACTLY.

For example: How many of you are confident dancers?

I am still improving, but I can honestly say, I can go up to a girl sober and say "hey let's dance, and do a few tricks". AND I will take time out to improve it.

Clothing can do a hell of a lot to your look at well, well fitted clothing can turn an unattractive man to a "man with a style". AND charm and interesting personality helps with building a connection with a girl. One girl for example said to me: I am not attractive to her. But now a few months in, she is "avaliable for me". Charm.

A guy like UCMan, he is attractive being bald. If he had that down,he would get pussy, I KNOW IT.

Problem with relying on looks alone, is that all of the stuff above are very under-developed, so if you are not good looking and rely on it, you will automatically be rejected based on that - because they have nothing else to feel attracted to you by. It's about making her special at the end of the day, and making her feel like you are the only guy that connect with her in that way. Only way you can do this is by listening to her thoughts at a deeper level.

That Carson bloke will get pussy even if it isnt with shallow ditzy Jennifer , who is at best a 5.

This is also the reason why NW1s get rejected.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
check this scene out from dating in the dark....various singles meet and chat shrouded in complete darkness...then they decide who they are the most compatible with and they get to see what the other looks like and decide from there if they want to go on a date.

I won't say much more...but watch from about 4:15 onwards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC5-AHWx ... re=related

Just wanted to fuel the fire, haha.

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
qball01 said:
check this scene out from dating in the dark....various singles meet and chat shrouded in complete darkness...then they decide who they are the most compatible with and they get to see what the other looks like and decide from there if they want to go on a date.

UCMan and his disciples will be all over this.

Look at the comments though. And he was way out of her league anyway, and I think she realized that, and left because she was afraid of being rejected.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
qball01 said:

lol.

Nene

Reaction score
lol, that dude was out of her league, he just needed to buzz his hair and he'd look too good for that big girl.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
SO its ok to listen to women when they say 'personality matters' but not when they say 'I dont like bald guys' ??

:woot:

Folks in denial need to make their mind up.

I used to have a full head of hair, I used to get women throwing themsleves at me almost every night out, I've been the NW1 guy who gets them going.

I have also experienced hairloss, I'm bald now... and despite earning more money, being in much better shape and being a hell of alot wiser/smarter/funnier, I get virtually nothing..... and this is on a day when I actually had a bit of the random female attention I used to get everywhere I went!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
sadscalp said:
qball01 said:

Look at the comments though. And he was way out of her league anyway, and I think she realized that, and left because she was afraid of being rejected.

But she rejected him, while he was willing to give her a chance....she wasn't, based on his appearance. Despite her own obvious flaws and despite their obvious repore for one another, none of that mattered when stacked up against his receeding hairline. Her appearance was not the only thing illuminated, it was her true shallow nature that triumphed in the end. Hippocracy at it's finest.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
V.off topic but its worth me mentioning as its so rare, for the first time in about 2 years a random hot girl in a shop asked me out for a mini lunch date there and then.

We were talking in a cafe queue about food, she randomly asked me what different types of meat were (was all in Italian). I was polite and told her what they were, which were best etc... then randomly joked that they might aswell have spelt out 'we are pretentious bastards who think our customers are idiots', she laughed and said its the same when shes out trying to read make-up labels.

We chatted away fine, I got served first but she told me to wait and stopped me leaving with her hand when I tried to walk away (was all the contact there was :whistle: ), then told me to come sit outside with her.

We ate and spoke about our days, I told her I'll be back there Monday and she had to be too, she laughed and said she was up for it. More than that, she even told me the time to be there.

I had to think on my feet for the gruelling 20 minutes, I had to dig out all my old memories on how to be interesting and flirty with a random person as it just never happens now, also remembered that giving a lass my number or asking for hers wouldve put me in the same game as all those wankers who visit dating websites and get sleazy with women. Asking her to come back for another sandwich was just me being cool :geek: Also it meant that if I got her number and she didnt pick up or reply to me, I'd avoid feeling like a total loser.

It's not impossible to find women out there that dont find us ugly, there are some and as today re enforced for me some of them are worth it, its just that there arent many.

No matter how well you dress, how much money you have, how well you carry yourself.. you will never make a girl who would otherwise find baldness unattractive want you. It just cant happen. Fat girls can spend fortunes on their clothes, hair, make-up, be hilarious and utter filth in bed.. And I still couldnt care less.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand why it's ok for women to wear makeup, get breast implantts, liposuction, botox, lip fillers and all this other cosmetic bullcrap to look god but yet guys are frowned upon if they wear a wig!! Why the double standard? I do know one guy who is bald but sports a hair system and has a hot wife. I'm tempted to ask her why she accepted it but yet most other girls don't?

Obsidian

Reaction score
Because women are notoriously insecure with their image, more so than men.

BrightonBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45;

I have no experience of wigs but I do know reading online that most women being honest will say it looks better on some guys.

It's men that will rip the piss.

And lets face it, even in this day and age, any guy who is that fussy about how he looks is deemed a bit wet by both men and women, including by me

Hypocrisy :innocent:

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
I just don't understand why it's ok for women to wear makeup, get breast implantts, liposuction, botox, lip fillers and all this other cosmetic bullcrap to look god but yet guys are frowned upon if they wear a wig!! Why the double standard? I do know one guy who is bald but sports a hair system and has a hot wife. I'm tempted to ask her why she accepted it but yet most other girls don't?

I really don't think most girls don't accept men wearing hair systems. It's a lot to do with how you carry yourself. Men are hesitant to wearing hair systems because they're afraid that someone will find out. But if you can wear it with confidence and a "f*ck it"-attitude, and even joke about it IF someone were to find out, I don't think people would care that much. Not more than women getting botox, breast implants etc. anyway. But if you wear it with the constant fear of someone finding out, and become embarrassed if someone does, well, that's not really attractive, is it?

Check out the boards for the celebrities who wear hair systems, like Jeremy Piven. Most female replies are along the lines of "who cares if he wears a hair piece, he's f*cking hot!", while the male replies are "haha he's wearing a hair piece!".

s.a.f

Reaction score
I dont think this example can tell us much, in reality he was way too goodlooking for that hippo.
But he was a guy in his 30's with a recceding hairline, so imagine what its like for the 20 something who's a NW5+.

But the fact is real hairloss will always have an impact for a fair percentage of women.
I'd equate it to taking the average guy and shrinking him down by a foot, then see how well he does with the women.

SemperFi

Reaction score
And/or add him 50 pounds... :)

Weight problem can be quite an issue also. At least in Europe where I live... I live and work in social environment that is filled with young, well built and good looking people, because that's what it sells ( and no, I'm not a model:D ) and there are couple of NW5+ guys and some NW3-4, but interesting - no one is fat. ;)

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree w/ many of your replies, especially the one where a few of yiou mentioned that girls really don't care if your wearing a piece. This holds partial truth. Many 40 and up girls won't mind the piece and will actually support it! Mid 30's down will make fun of it. It is more accepted as you get older in my belief. And yes, overall, guys wil make a bigger deal out of it than girls.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
On the topic of hair-systems and male social acceptance, check this guy out! Irish football player; Stephen Ireland.

After suffering some serious balding by age 21, he began using a hair-piece as you can see in the right picture, but while at an Ireland football training camp, team-mates allegedly took the p*ss out of him relentlessly and even tried to pull it off his head after bundling him to the floor.... suffice to say he has refused to play for Ireland ever since!... which is a great shame as he's a very talented player!

Attachments

• Stephen Ireland.jpg
    Stephen Ireland.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 290

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
sadscalp said:
qball01 said:

But she rejected him, while he was willing to give her a chance....she wasn't, based on his appearance. Despite her own obvious flaws and despite their obvious repore for one another, none of that mattered when stacked up against his receeding hairline. Her appearance was not the only thing illuminated, it was her true shallow nature that triumphed in the end. Hippocracy at it's finest.

Yeah, but she left EMPTY handed.

Has it ever occured to you that maybe this was the reason why she went on TV to get a man? Because she is such a shallow biatch otherwise.

I think a lot of you guys have to realise that there are shallow girls and non-shallow girls out there. You need to work hard to find the latter.

sadscalp

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
sadscalp said:
...Check out the boards for the celebrities who wear hair systems, like Jeremy Piven. Most female replies are along the lines of "who cares if he wears a hair piece, he's f*cking hot!", while the male replies are "haha he's wearing a hair piece!".

That's because those women are attracted to the image, glamour, wealth, and status of celebs. That is what they consider to be "hot" - not necessarily the man himself behind the image.

I doubt very seriously that any of those same women would think an average Joe Norwood wearing a piece is hot.

And to some extent, that is the same with how a lot of women view bald men as well - not just ones wearing pieces or sporting hair transplant's. When women are asked whether they find bald man attractive, many of them will cite celeb examples who look good bald (i.e. - Vin Diesel), but in reality they would not think the same about Joe Norwood.

Yeah? How the f*ck do you know that? Stop being so condescending.

If the average Joe Norwood wearing a piece IS hot, why wouldn't they? I don't think most would care, as long as its a good piece (in which case they probably wouldn't notice anyway).

Of course they would not think the same about Joe Norwood IF Joe Norwood does not look good bald. Stating the obvious here.

theShade

Reaction score
qball01 said:

Shame she left, he could have had a whale of a time...

SemperFi

Reaction score
Hmmm, is it only me or was this lady actually quite soft judging his hairloss?

She said that he has a receeding hairline.

Receeding!

I don't mean to be harsh, but this guy is NW4-ish and this isn't a receeding, but rather a pretty recedeed hairline. NW2 has receeding hairline... :)