[nsfw] Masturbation Is A Homosexual Act

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Because I see people talking about a man kissing another man isn't gay. Sorry, but if you're kissing other dudes you're gay, you're not dominating him. Dominating him would be screwing his woman.

Are you that stupid or something? Like girl, that was the most obvious sarcasm

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just skimmed through, so I didn't read every post. I think your post appeared to be sarcasm, and then I think bridge, or maybe it was brenna, seemed to reply to it being serious. If you're all just taking the piss out of him for this ridiculous thread, then ok.

We’re all joking around, to make light of the evident ludicrousness of this thread.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol this is this forum's answer to that infamous Reddit of

"Is Having Daughters The Ultimate Cuck?"

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? Because I see people talking about a man kissing another man isn't gay. Sorry, but if you're kissing other dudes you're gay, you're not dominating him. Dominating him would be screwing his woman.

so if you kissed your father or grand father or so, then its because you were gay?

not all kisses are sexual

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score

>dominating him would be screwing his woman

Why am I not surprised that your mind instantly jumped to cuckolding lmao

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone in this thread is closeted or in denial aside from OP. Maybe you too.

Whoop, there we have it again. "look, he is against homosexuals, he must be a homosexual" is equally retarded as "look, he is against trump, he must be a trump supporter" or "he is against global warming, he must be supporting global warming".

The obvious stupidity of the "closeted gay" remark would be expected to be obvious to any person over 70 iq but i guess i am overestimating the iq of the people replying so far.

Also, funny how so many people circlejerk but only one person actually covered the paradox in OP - if jerking off is not gay, neither is sucking your dick and ejaculating in your mouth.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whoop, there we have it again. "look, he is against homosexuals, he must be a homosexual" is equally retarded as "look, he is against trump, he must be a trump supporter" or "he is against global warming, he must be supporting global warming".

The obvious stupidity of the "closeted gay" remark would be expected to be obvious to any person over 70 iq but i guess i am overestimating the iq of the people replying so far.

Also, funny how so many people circlejerk but only one person actually covered the paradox in OP - if jerking off is not gay, neither is sucking your dick and ejaculating in your mouth.

Multiple people have covered everything in your OP from the 'there are no gay animals' bit to all the rest, but you dismissed them and resorted to doing the online equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and jumping up and down while crying.

At this point your thread is sh*t, and accordingly people will shitpost.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Multiple people have covered everything in your OP from the 'there are no gay animals' bit to all the rest, but you dismissed them and resorted to doing the online equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears and jumping up and down while crying.

At this point your thread is sh*t, and accordingly people will shitpost.

That would be incorrect, the vast majority of people have not answered that paradox (if jerking off is not a homosexual act, neither is sucking your penis and ejaculating in your mouth).

At this point i will just have to ask you to read the posts again but maybe slower this time so that you understand them. I never said there are no gay animals. This never happened. I said that:

1. there are no EXCLUSIVE homosexual animals. The extremely, extremely, extremely rare acts of homosexuality are in the context of BIsexuality.

2. the overwhelming majority of animals have NO bisexual inclinations or interactions in the first place

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would be incorrect, the vast majority of people have not answered that paradox (if jerking off is not a homosexual act, neither is sucking your penis and ejaculating in your mouth).

At this point i will just have to ask you to read the posts again but maybe slower this time so that you understand them. I never said there are no gay animals. This never happened. I said that:

1. there are no EXCLUSIVE homosexual animals. The extremely, extremely, extremely rare acts of homosexuality are in the context of BIsexuality.

2. the overwhelming majority of animals have NO bisexual inclinations or interactions in the first place

And what proof do you have?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never said there are no gay animals. This never happened. I said that:

"I never said there are no gay animals,

1. there are no gay animals."

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

Oh look, you can't read.

Did you know there is 0 exclusive homosexuality in nature? Only extremely remote cases of bisexuality?

There are no homosexual animals. EXCLUSIVE homosexuality (no interest in opposite sex) does not exist in nature. There are extremely rare cases of bisexuality and next to 0 involve actual penetration, just fake mounting which is a sign of dominance or play.

I said there is no EXCLUSIVE homosexuality in nature. There is no instance in which a male, for all of it's life, ignores willing females and pairs with males only. There are extremely rare cases of bisexuality.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Did you know there is 0 exclusive homosexuality in nature? Only extremely remote cases of bisexuality?
There are no homosexual animals. EXCLUSIVE homosexuality (no interest in opposite sex) does not exist in nature. There are extremely rare cases of bisexuality and next to 0 involve actual penetration, just fake mounting which is a sign of dominance or play.
I said there is no EXCLUSIVE homosexuality in nature. There is no instance in which a male, for all of it's life, ignores willing females and pairs with males only. There are extremely rare cases of bisexuality.

No exclusively homosexual animals means they are bi. not gay

therefore, you did say that there are no gay animals

Gay is included in BI. You can't be BI if you are not gay too. "No gay animals" means not EXCLUSIVE homosexual animals.

Seriously, it's not that hard to understand basic English, is it?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gay is included in BI. You can't be BI if you are not gay too. "No gay animals" means not EXCLUSIVE homosexual animals.

That makes no sense. Bisexuality isn't the same as homosexuality. Homosexuals are attracted to males, whilst bisexuals are attracted to males and females. How is bisexuality 'learnt'? From masturbating but not ejaculating?

melio

Reaction score
Glad to see you think so highly of the opinions of animals, OP. I'm thinking about changing to a scavenger diet and dying of natural causes or else to wolf attacks in 3 years or so, myself.

INT

Reaction score

There are also no animals that post bullshit on hair loss forums. Does that mean you are unnatural?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are also no animals that post bullshit on hair loss forums. Does that mean you are unnatural?
kldfjsfhsftdgahusjkldkafjiuEIQY

sorry that was my cat

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to thank sachalamp. He opened my eyes. After many years I finally found out through a hair loss forum that I am gay. I never thought I was a sexual repressed. I thought masturbation was a natural act that didn't tell too much about my sexual condition, how wrong I was! in fact every time I masturbated what I was doing was making me more and more gay, freeing my inner self. Thank you.
I will masturbate more frequently and report back if I turn into a gay or not.