[nsfw] Masturbation Is A Homosexual Act

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what you're saying is that you masturbate by accident and that doesn't count. What if you suck a dick by accident too? That doesn't count as well, right? lol

Damn im sorry i didn't realize you were an actual autist.

No it's not what i meant. I tried to compare it to something i thought you would acknowledge because that's very basic and so that's the perfect way to make you understand what you seems to not understand. It wasn't that hard but still you have to pick something very obvious that any retards even with an *** instead of a brain should understand, to match your own capacity to undersand. Idk if you are following me here, i have my doubts and i should probably have kept a 5-word-sentence model because this load of text might make you uncomfortable since you probably have a hard time to read things since your delusionnal mind is too busy sucking imaginary dicks and getting pegged in the *** by some weird aliens to solve unreal problem like :are you gay because of masturbation or were you born that way. I don't have the answer to that unfortunatly, nobody does except you but i can assure you something everybody knows except you, you are useless as f***. Idk if you have a family but maybe if one day you are tempted to share this bullshit thread about masturbation being gay that you wrote on a hairloss forum, well don't because they probably prefer not to know what you are doing on the internet, even if it's pure trolling it would just make you look more stupid than you already are which can be seen as a death sentence by a lot of people.

A part of me is still convinced you are trolling but it doesn't make any difference if you are, because as i stated it few lines above (and im reaffirming it now because you probably have the memory that match your brain : pure sh*t) : to make such trolls would make you as retarded and lame as you would be if you were serious about it.(might be a hard one for you, take your time and read it as many time you like, any outcomes should be understood like this : you have a malfunctionning brain that makes you look inferior to forest gump on the mental ability field).

SO let's take it back to where we were but more pedagogical.
In case of a murder, it's the intention behind the act that matters. Accident or planned homicide defines the judgment justice will give.
In case of masturbation, it's the intention behind the act that matters, Heterosexual or homosexual thoughts defines the judgement people will give.

I tried to put the same words at the same place so your brain would concentrate on what matters, we will see if it works or if you are still this thing we can't qualify as human until he can qualify correctly very basic concept like masturbation.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to insult you like this by the way but first i think you are doing a better job at humiliating yourself than me so the part i play doesn't really matter, and secondly i have nothing to do at work today and im tempted to think that your brain might tend to function better if it's not alimented with normal oxygen which goes to normal brain, but with shitty things, worms and bad stuff instead and that's why im burying you that deep

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn im sorry i didn't realize you were an actual autist.

No it's not what i meant. I tried to compare it to something i thought you would acknowledge because that's very basic and so that's the perfect way to make you understand what you seems to not understand. It wasn't that hard but still you have to pick something very obvious that any retards even with an *** instead of a brain should understand, to match your own capacity to undersand. Idk if you are following me here, i have my doubts and i should probably have kept a 5-word-sentence model because this load of text might make you uncomfortable since you probably have a hard time to read things since your delusionnal mind is too busy sucking imaginary dicks and getting pegged in the *** by some weird aliens to solve unreal problem like :are you gay because of masturbation or were you born that way. I don't have the answer to that unfortunatly, nobody does except you but i can assure you something everybody knows except you, you are useless as f***. Idk if you have a family but maybe if one day you are tempted to share this bullshit thread about masturbation being gay that you wrote on a hairloss forum, well don't because they probably prefer not to know what you are doing on the internet, even if it's pure trolling it would just make you look more stupid than you already are which can be seen as a death sentence by a lot of people.

A part of me is still convinced you are trolling but it doesn't make any difference if you are, because as i stated it few lines above (and im reaffirming it now because you probably have the memory that match your brain : pure sh*t) : to make such trolls would make you as retarded and lame as you would be if you were serious about it.(might be a hard one for you, take your time and read it as many time you like, any outcomes should be understood like this : you have a malfunctionning brain that makes you look inferior to forest gump on the mental ability field).

SO let's take it back to where we were but more pedagogical.
In case of a murder, it's the intention behind the act that matters. Accident or planned homicide defines the judgment justice will give.
In case of masturbation, it's the intention behind the act that matters, Heterosexual or homosexual thoughts defines the judgement people will give.

I tried to put the same words at the same place so your brain would concentrate on what matters, we will see if it works or if you are still this thing we can't qualify as human until he can qualify correctly very basic concept like masturbation.

I ain't even mad bro, your insults are so original it's a pleasure to read them. Honestly, i'd be more than happy to keep writing just to get more insults like that.

To get back to topic, no I am not trolling.

Just as a quick side note, there is no gay gene and there is no proof one is "born this way". There was a huge study on genes completed very recently and it showed the one thing LGBT activists dreaded the most... that there is no gay gene, just very weak associations to... and listen to this closely... male pattern baldness and smell.

Since your point is the intention, then sucking your own dick to ejaculation is not a homosexual act at all as long as you think that a woman is doing it. Following the exact same logic, fcking a goat is not zoophilia since your intention is to simulate sex with a woman and you're thinking you're having sex with a woman.

Ok. Do you ever extra long in bed on a lazy Sunday?

Yes

Could you get to the point already, at this point you're just spamming.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ain't even mad bro, your insults are so original it's a pleasure to read them. Honestly, i'd be more than happy to keep writing just to get more insults like that.

Just as a quick side note, there is no gay gene and there is no proof one is "born this way". There was a huge study on genes completed very recently and it showed the one thing LGBT activists dreaded the most... that there is no gay gene, just very weak associations to... and listen to this closely... male pattern baldness and smell.

Since your point is the intention, then sucking your own dick to ejaculation is not a homosexual act at all as long as you think that a woman is doing it. Following the exact same logic, fcking a goat is not zoophilia since your intention is to simulate sex with a woman and you're thinking you're having sex with a woman.

Yes

Yes, this point is correct. If ur intention is to simulate sex with a woman, than it is in fact not zoophilia, which literally means loving animals and is being sexually attracted to animals. It's a rather weird way to simulate sex with a woman, but that's something else.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Judgement from the ACT but based on the intention.

Murder is not a legal act. Therefore you will be judged because of the murder but the sanction will depend on the intention.

f*****g a goat is illegal, but surely if you thought it was a woman you are not going to receive the same sanction as if your excuse was "But i like goat, guys". So same as murder. Intentions still works.

Masturbation is legal. Doing it while watching little kids will get you in jail, doing it in your room while thinking of hetero/homo sex scene are good hints about your sexuality. Again Intentions.

Sucking your own dick is totally the same as masturbation, but since probably only 1% of the population can do that, it's considered weird, but surely if you have hetero thoughts while doing it then it's the same, it's not a gay act.

Still there's a limit :
You can't put "fcking a goat" in the same boat as masturbation or sucking your own dick because it involves another life being. Or dead being i see you coming with "so it works with dead goat" but no... Fckin a goat stays fckin a goat either dead or alive. It's not just doing something to yourself, it's doing something to a goat for yourself which is not what we want to talk about.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, this point is correct. If ur intention is to simulate sex with a woman, than it is in fact not zoophilia, which literally means loving animals and is being sexually attracted to animals. It's a rather weird way to simulate sex with a woman, but that's something else.

"f*****g a goat is not zoophilia if you think about a woman while doing it." ~ ScaredOfBalding , 2019

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
"f*****g a goat is not zoophilia if you think about a woman while doing it." ~ ScaredOfBalding , 2019
Maybe look up the definition of something first before you use it mister balding nuttsack.
The act of having sex with an animal is called bestiality. While zoophilia means being attracted to animals in a sexual manner.
So yes, f*****g a goat is not zoophilia.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Judgement from the ACT but based on the intention.

Murder is not a legal act. Therefore you will be judged because of the murder but the sanction will depend on the intention.

f*****g a goat is illegal, but surely if you thought it was a woman you are not going to receive the same sanction as if your excuse was "But i like goat, guys". So same as murder. Intentions still works.

Masturbation is legal. Doing it while watching little kids will get you in jail, doing it in your room while thinking of hetero/homo sex scene are good hints about your sexuality. Again Intentions.

Sucking your own dick is totally the same as masturbation, but since probably only 1% of the population can do that, it's considered weird, but surely if you have hetero thoughts while doing it then it's the same, it's not a gay act.

Still there's a limit :
You can't put "fcking a goat" in the same boat as masturbation or sucking your own dick because it involves another life being. Or dead being i see you coming with "so it works with dead goat" but no... Fckin a goat stays fckin a goat either dead or alive. It's not just doing something to yourself, it's doing something to a goat for yourself which is not what we want to talk about.

Whether it is legal or not is irrelevant. Some countries ban some things, others ban other things. "It is legal" has no inherent value.

We're not talking whether it is right or wrong, as it is obviously wrong, but it's not wrong because it's another life, just like you said, even dead it's still a goat and the wrong thing is that you're fing a goat.

Which leads to the next question, is fing a highly realistic goat puppet zoophilia and wrong? Obviously, it's both, but we're fixating on it being zoophilia.

So we can conclude that yes, no matter what the workarounds, the physical act you're doing does count. Which is why stroking your dick is a homosexual act - you are literally stroking a dick.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Furthermore, u claim that almost no animals show homosexual behaviour. Yet there are many animals besides humans that masturbate.
And according to you thats gay, so ur contradicting urself again there. Ur a fool mate, no point in further discussing when u clearly don't even have basic knowledge of biology.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe look up the definition of something first before you use it mister balding nuttsack.
The act of having sex with an animal is called bestiality. While zoophilia means being attracted to animals in a sexual manner.
So yes, f*****g a goat is not zoophilia.

You're splitting hairs here Mr. The terms are used interchangeably. Most people do not make that difference and most people don't even know that distinction. Which is why using the more general term in this context is appropriate.

It's hilarious to draw the line anyway between the two.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're splitting hairs here Mr. The terms are used interchangeably. Most people do not make that difference and most people don't even know that distinction. Which is why using the more general term in this context is appropriate.

It's hilarious to draw the line anyway between the two.
Atleast i have hair, u masturbated so much ur hair fell out.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Yet there are many animals besides humans that masturbate.

Actually, there aren't. There are very few animals that masturbate, even less to actual completion. And that would make them bisexual, not exclusively homosexual since they will have sex with females if opportunity arises.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, there aren't. There are very few animals that masturbate, even less to actual completion. And that would make them bisexual, not exclusively homosexual since they will have sex with females if opportunity arises.
Source?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259005786_Male_Masturbation_in_Nonhuman_Primates (click download full text pdf)

Notice how even monkeys, that are by far the closest to us, don't all masturbate. How masturbation is, like i said, mostly a characteristic of promiscuous species and humans are not promiscuous. Humans are polygamous or monogamous.

Notice the difference between masturbation with and without ejaculation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24187414

Notice how the males that masturbate mate less and are lower in social hierarchy.

You also have excerpts from other studies here:

In a 1983 study from the International Journal of Primatology , the sexual behaviors of several groups of wild gray-cheeked mangabeys were observed for over 22 months in the Kibale Forest of Western Uganda. There was plenty of sex, particularly during the females’ peak swellings. But just two incidents of male masturbation leading to ejaculation were observed. Yes, that’s right. [...], two measly cases of masturbating mangabeys were observed over a nearly TWO-YEAR period.

University College London anthropologist E.D. Starin didn’t have much luck spying incidents of masturbation in red colobus monkeys in Gambia, either. In a brief 2004 article published in Folia Primatologica , Starin reports that over a 5.5-year period of accumulated observations totalling more than 9,500 hours, she saw only 5–count ‘em, five –incidents of her population of five male colobus monkeys masturbating to ejaculation, and these rare incidents occurred only when nearby sexually receptive females were exhibiting loud courtship displays and copulations with other males.

Of all my male monkeys only Jocko has been observed to masturbate. After a few days confinement he would masturbate and eat part of his semen. I have reason to believe that he lived under unnatural conditions for many years before I acquired him. In view of this fact that not one of seven sexually mature monkeys masturbated after several weeks of isolation under conditions that favored a fairly healthy mental and physical life (close proximity to other monkeys, large cage, warm climate) I am inclined to believe that masturbation is not of normal occurrence among monkeys.

We found some evidence that masturbation is linked to low mating opportunities: regardless of rank, males were most likely to be observed masturbating on days in which they were not observed mating, and lower-ranking males mated less and tended to masturbate more frequently than higher-ranking males.

When you put monkeys aside, masturbation becomes even more uncommon. If you add insects, it becomes null in the grand scheme of things.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259005786_Male_Masturbation_in_Nonhuman_Primates (click download full text pdf)

Notice how even monkeys, that are by far the closest to us, don't all masturbate. How masturbation is, like i said, mostly a characteristic of promiscuous species and humans are not promiscuous. Humans are polygamous or monogamous.

Notice how the males that masturbate mate less and are lower in social hierarchy.

In a 1983 study from the International Journal of Primatology , the sexual behaviors of several groups of wild gray-cheeked mangabeys were observed for over 22 months in the Kibale Forest of Western Uganda. There was plenty of sex, particularly during the females’ peak swellings. But just two incidents of male masturbation leading to ejaculation were observed. Yes, that’s right. [...], two measly cases of masturbating mangabeys were observed over a nearly TWO-YEAR period.

University College London anthropologist E.D. Starin didn’t have much luck spying incidents of masturbation in red colobus monkeys in Gambia, either. In a brief 2004 article published in Folia Primatologica , Starin reports that over a 5.5-year period of accumulated observations totalling more than 9,500 hours, she saw only 5–count ‘em, five –incidents of her population of five male colobus monkeys masturbating to ejaculation, and these rare incidents occurred only when nearby sexually receptive females were exhibiting loud courtship displays and copulations with other males.

Of all my male monkeys only Jocko has been observed to masturbate. After a few days confinement he would masturbate and eat part of his semen. I have reason to believe that he lived under unnatural conditions for many years before I acquired him. In view of this fact that not one of seven sexually mature monkeys masturbated after several weeks of isolation under conditions that favored a fairly healthy mental and physical life (close proximity to other monkeys, large cage, warm climate) I am inclined to believe that masturbation is not of normal occurrence among monkeys.

We found some evidence that masturbation is linked to low mating opportunities: regardless of rank, males were most likely to be observed masturbating on days in which they were not observed mating, and lower-ranking males mated less and tended to masturbate more frequently than higher-ranking males.

When you put monkeys aside, masturbation becomes even more uncommon. If you add insects, it becomes null in the grand scheme of things.
Yes not all monkeys masturbate but many do, as do many other mammals. So u don't really have a point except for one cherry picked study. But i didn't expect more from u since ur claim is bogus either way.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You are going to compare humans to insects next?

INT

Reaction score
Yes

So you just admitted to making dinner for yourself and sleeping long sometimes on a Sunday. That means that you enjoy cooking dinner for a man and spending time in bed with a man to get cute and snuggly. That means you are gay. That is your logic. You do these things with a man and you enjoy them.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

INT

Reaction score
Also: comparing us to primates is useless. 99% of the people that use evolutionary psychology of other species to explain human behavior simply lack better arguments. Also the lower status monkeys masturbating more frequent only confirms what I said about only doing it when I have no woman around to please me. I hope you are intelligent enough to not think it it is the other way around.

Just give up man, you have already been destroyed and the combination of your autism, mental gymnastics, and obsession with (or passion for) male masturbation are entertaining but also kind of sad.