[nsfw] Masturbation Is A Homosexual Act

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you think so highly of the opinions of animals, OP. I'm thinking about changing to a scavenger diet and dying of natural causes or else to wolf attacks in 3 years or so, myself.

There are also no animals that post bullshit on hair loss forums. Does that mean you are unnatural?

I will masturbate more frequently and report back if I turn into a gay or not.

Hey look, three more people bullshitting around instead of answering the question. Zzzzz

INT

Reaction score
Hey look, three more people bullshitting around instead of answering the question. Zzzzz

I made an analogy to show the flaw in your reasoning, ironically I did this by asking you a question that you did not answer.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
I made an analogy to show the flaw in your reasoning, ironically I did this by asking you a question that you did not answer.

The only irony is the lack of irony. I've already answered those in other contexts. You however, instead of answering a very simple question, go on a pointless discussion.

I'll answer those again when you first answer my question. My question was first, not yours.

INT

Reaction score
The only irony is the lack of irony. I've already answered those in other contexts. You however, instead of answering a very simple question, go on a pointless discussion.

I'll answer those again when you first answer my question. My question was first, not yours.

Which question are you even talking about?

INT

Reaction score

I masturbate when I feel horny and there is no woman around to satisfy my needs. When I masturbate I imagine having sex with a woman and with my hand I simulate the feeling of a vagina and the movements and speed you have when having sex with a woman. In other words, in my fantasy and with my own hand I am trying to imitate sex with a woman with the goal of getting an orgasm. > Not gay because I am doing as much as I can to make the experience like having sex with a woman. Touching myself is necessary here because I cannot use mind control to make myself c*m.

If you are sucking your own dick and ejaculating in your own mouth you are doing something different. You are either simulating being a woman that is pleasuring a man orally or you are simulating yourself pleasuring a man orally, hence why you simulate this act as much as you can. > Gay because you are doing as much as you can to make the experience like having oral sex with a man.

Question for you: why do you have such an obsession about what other men do with their dicks?

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sachalamp we all know u like to masturbate 7 times a day u filthy basement dwelling masturbator. It's also clear from ur posts u have weird fetishes, maybe time to go to a forum for this instead of shitposting on this one.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I masturbate when I feel horny and there is no woman around to satisfy my needs. When I masturbate I imagine having sex with a woman and with my hand I simulate the feeling of a vagina and the movements and speed you have when having sex with a woman. In other words, in my fantasy and with my own hand I am trying to imitate sex with a woman with the goal of getting an orgasm. > Not gay because I am doing as much as I can to make the experience like having sex with a woman. Touching myself is necessary here because I cannot use mind control to make myself c*m.

If you are sucking your own dick and ejaculating in your own mouth you are doing something different. You are either simulating being a woman that is pleasuring a man orally or you are simulating yourself pleasuring a man orally, hence why you simulate this act as much as you can. > Gay because you are doing as much as you can to make the experience like having oral sex with a man.

Question for you: why do you have such an obsession about what other men do with their dicks?
Y'know sex with women is boring as f***. I like having sex with men and women both. I'm gaylord acc to OP.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah OP you just got killed here, thanks for the useless topic though, now go find you a white crayon and color a f*****g zebra

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

You are simulating a woman when you jerk off, that's the whole reason it works in the first place.

So while you try not to think you are just stroking a dick, you're stroking a dick. The same logic applies on sucking your dick, there is nothing different. You use a body part to stimulate your penis while ignoring that body part to be yours.

Not gay because I am doing as much as I can to make the experience like having sex with a woman.

Then you have to suck your own dick, as that is the closest you can get to simulating a woman, since your hand is a very poor simulation.

The amount of mental gymnastics you did is amazing.

^TMI^

How about using a pocket pussy? Is that gay OP?

Actually no, that would not be gay. Kinda weird for sure, but definitely not gay since you do not feel "penis" at all and you get 95% of a real vagina (in case you use a realistic texture).

Sachalamp we all know u like to masturbate 7 times a day u filthy basement dwelling masturbator. It's also clear from ur posts u have weird fetishes, maybe time to go to a forum for this instead of shitposting on this one.

Ok this is just funny, i give you 10/10 for the insults.

Yeah OP you just got killed here

If by "killed" you mean "proven right", you are correct.

INT

Reaction score
You are simulating a woman when you jerk off, that's the whole reason it works in the first place.

Nope. I am simulating being with a woman

So while you try not to think you are just stroking a dick, you're stroking a dick.

There is a distinction between your own body and someone else's. If I apply your logic, then smelling your own farts would be equally as bad as smelling someone else's.

The same logic applies on sucking your dick, there is nothing different. You use a body part to stimulate your penis while ignoring that body part to be yours.
There is a difference. I don't like having my own dick in my mouth. I just don't.

Then you have to suck your own dick, as that is the closest you can get to simulating a woman, since your hand is a very poor simulation.

My hand does just fine. As I said, I simulate sex with a woman, not getting oral sex.

The amount of mental gymnastics you did is amazing.

If by "killed" you mean "proven right", you are correct.

Ok that confirms you are a troll

Also: why do you care so much about what men do with their dick? Pretty gay to think about it that much isn't it?
Also: what if we could find technology to allow us to masturbate without touching ourselves, would that still be gay according to your mental gymnastics federation?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't dissociate the act from the intention. It's painfully obvious, not sure if you are not understanding this on purpose or if you are just dumb as f***.

Let's say you murder someone. Well it's not the same if you planned it or if you did it by accident. Not the same nature of act and not the same sanctions, you are judged from the act but it's based on your intentions.

It's the same with masturbation and with almost everything in life, not sure you are going anywhere if you don't know this - If you don't understand any meaning of anything by misinterpreting everything. Maybe you have some kind of autism and in this case im sorry for not being more pedagogical.

Reactions: INT

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope. I am simulating being with a woman

Yes, your hand simulates the woman's vagina/mouth/***/hands. Just like your mouth would simulate the woman's vagina/mouth/***.

There is a distinction between your own body and someone else's. If I apply your logic, then smelling your own farts would be equally as bad as smelling someone else's.

At the end of the line, you're still stroking dick and the harder you stroke it, the more aroused you get. Is it not as bad as stroking someone else's dick? Yes, probably, but it's still bad. Much like smelling your farts or sticking your finger in your sh*t is not AS bad as doing it to someone else.

There is a difference. I don't like having my own dick in my mouth. I just don't.

But you like having a penis in your hand.

My hand does just fine. As I said, I simulate sex with a woman, not getting oral sex.

You're also stroking a dick. And you probably love getting oral sex, so at some point you replicate that as well.

Also: why do you care so much about what men do with their dick? Pretty gay to think about it that much isn't it?

No, it isn't. Are all male proctologists and urologists that work with men gay?

Also: what if we could find technology to allow us to masturbate without touching ourselves, would that still be gay according to your mental gymnastics federation?

I already answered that. Using a fleshlight or a sex doll is not gay. It's weird but not gay, as you don't stroke penis. It's the same thing as watching "straight p**rn", which is actually a bisexual experience since you get to see another naked man and erect penis.

You jerk off to "straight p**rn" - you actually get 50% heterosexual experience, 50% homosexual experience.

Last edited:

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
You can't dissociate the act from the intention. It's painfully obvious, not sure if you are not understanding this on purpose or if you are just dumb as f***.

Let's say you murder someone. Well it's not the same if you planned it or if you did it by accident. Not the same nature of act and not the same sanctions, you are judged from the act but it's based on your intentions.

It's the same with masturbation and with almost everything in life, not sure you are going anywhere if you don't know this - If you don't understand any meaning of anything by misinterpreting everything. Maybe you have some kind of autism and in this case im sorry for not being more pedagogical.

So what you're saying is that you masturbate by accident and that doesn't count. What if you suck a dick by accident too? That doesn't count as well, right? lol

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

Nice job contradicting urself ignoramus. INT destroyed you on the spot, time to hang up your gloves and go masturbate.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice job contradicting urself ignoramus. INT destroyed you on the spot, time to hang up your gloves and go masturbate.

Didn't contradict anything broseph, the hand is a poor simulation, but a simulation nonetheless. INT couldn't destroy an egg by stepping on it, let alone me.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't contradict anything broseph, the hand is a poor simulation, but a simulation nonetheless. INT couldn't destroy an egg by stepping on it, let alone me.
Yes ur logic is undeniable. Stroking your dick is simulating a woman because she does it. So eating carrots is simulating a rabbit and taking a sh*t is simulating a horse.