[nsfw] Masturbation Is A Homosexual Act

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @sachalamp , you are retarded. Is it too hard to come in terms with it ?? You wrote a pointless thread, pulling sh*t from your wide ***, and trying to be the "standout" and the "different" when LITERRALY everything you said contradicts what normal educated humans refer to as basic knowledge and common sense. You can come out as bi or gay in here if you are too scared from the people in your social life, noone cares and noone will judge you (mostly, but cancer always exists). Stop embarrasing yourself, you remind me of @petersonKj when it comes to trolling.

INT

Reaction score
Do you shower? And clean your body? That means you are touching the naked body of a man. That means you are gay. So you either smell bad or you are gay, which one is it @sachalamp ?

INT

Reaction score
Do you shower? And clean your body? That means you are touching the naked body of a man. That means you are gay. So you either smell bad or you are gay, which one is it @sachalamp ?

And if you are showering and thus touching the naked body of a man and thus are homosexual, then you are touching the naked body of a homosexual, which makes you even gayer.

Congrats on your coming out @sachalamp !

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Also yes, this does seem to be textbook closeted male screaming about what is and isn't homosexual.

If someone dislikes and opposes Trump, he/she is a closeted Trump Supporter. If someone dislikes and opposes Hillary, he/she is a closeted Hillary supporter.

See how dumb is that? Please stop writing dumb stuff.

INT

Reaction score
If someone dislikes and opposes Trump, he/she is a closeted Trump Supporter. If someone dislikes and opposes Hillary, he/she is a closeted Hillary supporter.

See how dumb is that? Please stop writing dumb stuff.

Then how could this thread exist?

INT

Reaction score

And if you are showering and thus touching the naked body of a man and thus are homosexual, then you are touching the naked body of a homosexual, which makes you even gayer.

Congrats on your coming out @sachalamp !

@sachalamp why don't you reply to this?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
@sachalamp why don't you reply to this?

Because it is really, really, really dumb, but since you insist I will.

When you take a shower and wash your penis or when you go take a leak and hold it, you are not sexually aroused. If the urologist touches my penis to consult it, the urologist doesn't become gay cause he touched a penis.

It's the pairing of sexual arousal and sexual pleasure with the feeling and awareness of an erect penis that makes masturbation a homosexual act.

INT

Reaction score

When you take a shower and wash your penis or when you go take a leak and hold it, you are not sexually aroused. If the urologist touches my penis to consult it, the urologist doesn't become gay cause he touched a penis.

It's the pairing of sexual arousal and sexual pleasure with the feeling and awareness of an erect penis that makes masturbation a homosexual act.

If you shower with another man and you wash his penis, is that not gay to you if both men are not aroused?

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you shower with another man and you wash his penis, is that not gay to you if both men are not aroused?
Why are you wasting your time on him ?? He is clearly trolling (a very bad troll) and just wants the attention. If we just agree to everything he says then maybe he will be happy and sleep peacefully.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but only low iq people believe that anybody that opposes

No, i know it's hard to argue against retarded but i will make an effort to argue against you. Consider it a favor.

You create something to be penetrated. But if that is too complicated, just consider that by continuously stroking dick you develop penis awareness (by constantly feeling it), but in case of sex you don't because you don't feel it.

Why would i give a f*** about anyone supporting me in anything, first of all? I am not homosexual and homosexuality is a disorder.

If you, as a man, have get sexual pleasure by stroking a penis, that is homosexual behavior, sorry to burst your bubble.

BIsexuality is extremely, extremely rare in nature and from those extremely, extremely rare cases it is even extremely, extremely, extremely rare for actual penetration to occur. I know people need to find reasons for homosexuality to be normal but it is anything but normal, both functionally and statistically.

Your solid knowledge just keeps on bursting my bubble.

But what is normal then? I feel like i sit with someone who sits with a doctors degree and want to share all the knowledge about animal behaviours and what is normal or not. Is there somewhere I can read your doctors thesis?

You do know your mouth is made for penetration right? Since you use it daily, does that make you a hardcare homosexual? and even your rectum is used daily. so its two places you penetrate your own body !

YOU SICK HOMOSEXUAL ! penetrating yourself over and over again daily !

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
castration will STRAIGHTen you out :p

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think you might be in the minority if you get aroused from your own dick. Most people tend to watch p**rn etc, and are not thinking about their erect penis. But to each their own.