Nothing Can Compare To The Feeling Of Sex And Love

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never encountered a girl that doesn't like to be dominated occassionally
red pill rant incoming....

Career and hobbies are great fantastic additions to your life and they can provide a sense of happiness that few other things can. However saying that you can just ignore dating and focus on hobbies is very mis guided. Hobbies are a great thing to have in your life when you already have a friend circle and dating life. Personally I have some hobbies I am extremely passionate about and it's great cause I can do my hobbies alone. That being said nothing will ever come close to the feeling of being with someone physically and emotionally. We are not stronger then our ultimate biological purpose.

I went on a date a few days ago and it was great , we both really enjoyed ourselves. I got kinda bummed thinking about how once I'm bald I won't experience these kind of interactions anymore. I'll be living in a life of career / hobbies assuming I didn't off myself. These things are great but they are no replacement for the real deal.

wait, I finally found something that can compare to sex and love.. fishing. Like serious fishing for massive fish with local fisherman in third world countries. That is something that's literally better.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's how I look at it. But it's not how women see it.

eg. Short man = fat woman to a woman.

I have no idea why women are so fat these days. It eliminates 80-90% of the dating pool right off the bat, especially in the 27+ age range
yea but women are wrong, thats what pisses me off about it, how its within their control, and with fatties + the beta cucks who love them theres basically no women left for lower tier men to date

you already know what i think about this . . . . . .

just lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I have no idea why women are so fat these days. It eliminates 80-90% of the dating pool right off the bat, especially in the 27+ age range

Not in Europe.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not in Europe.

Yeah I wish I was a Eurocuck sometimes. That must be cool.

At this point in our society, 99% of your time "dating" is just sitting in front of a computer mechanically sending messages that no one will ever read. Even if you get a date, those hours of labor will weigh on you and suck the fun out of it. Like "I put 50+ hours of work (eg. 1-2 hours of messaging a day for 1-2 months) to get this date? What a disappointment..."

I think a feeling of excitement is impossible to attain when that is how it works. It just feels like doing menial grunt work for a disproportionately small and mostly theoretical reward.

Even at minimum wage, prostitutes will provide a better value for your time, and you will have contributed something to society by working in the world for those hours instead of just sending messages into the void of inflated female egos.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yeah I wish I was a Eurocuck sometimes. That must be cool.

At this point in our society, 99% of your time "dating" is just sitting in front of a computer mechanically sending messages that no one will ever read. Even if you get a date, those hours of labor will weigh on you and suck the fun out of it. Like "I put 50+ hours of work (eg. 1-2 hours of messaging a day for 1-2 months) to get this date? What a disappointment..."

I think a feeling of excitement is impossible to attain when that is how it works. It just feels like doing menial grunt work for a disproportionately small and mostly theoretical reward.

Even at minimum wage, prostitutes will provide a better value for your time, and you will have contributed something to society by working in the world for those hours instead of just sending messages into the void of inflated female egos.

In the words of the wise @WhitePolarBear "If you have to make an effort, you've already lost"

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the words of the wise @WhitePolarBear "If you have to make an effort, you've already lost"

Yeah and that's easy for him to say. Like I said before, for me, It's the battle between my awareness of the futility and the persistence of my sex drive.

Some of us exist to struggle. Perpetually.

I hope someone at least finds it entertaining somewhere. Like watching an insect trying to climb out of a bathtub. Sometimes I feel bad for them. Sometimes I think it's funny.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna put it in my sig.

This is the greatest moment of my HairLossTalk.com posting career. The sun will never shine more brightly than it does right now. I will try to breathe this moment in.

Cage-is-In-Full-Bliss-Reaction-Gif.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im tired of pseudoChads like you showing up on incel internet forums.

If you were an actual Chad, huge frame, tall, big dick, warrior skull:

View attachment 74081

you:

1) Wouldn't know what the f*** an internet forum is
2) Would be too busy feeding your never ending need for pussy due high T/high DHT genetics+ideal brain chemistry+ideal physical specimen
3) Cumming inside actual 8+/10 Stacies raw would never get boring:

View attachment 74082
View attachment 74083

4) You would wake up tomorrow next to another lovely Stacy:

View attachment 74084

And then proceed to f*** even more. Because that's what real Chads do, not complain about how you fucked some subpar skanks with your subpar genetics on some internet forum about balding.

Now please f*** off out of here before an actual truecel doxes and kills you for trying to subtle brag about things.
Literally never called myself and have only been called one as joke in the past. I've slept with plenty of people but they were just averagish looking women - nothing special.

Everyone on this forum has seen my picture and knows the truth.

You're post is bizarre and abusive - I don't know who you are but I wont start mudslinging with you.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah and that's easy for him to say. Like I said before, for me, It's the battle between my awareness of the futility and the persistence of my sex drive.

Some of us exist to struggle. Perpetually.

I hope someone at least finds it entertaining somewhere. Like watching an insect trying to climb out of a bathtub. Sometimes I feel bad for them. Sometimes I think it's funny.
Hows it funny to see something suffer? I hope youre kidding

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's hilarious in the same way I laugh at my own suffering. Like that stupid bug just doesn't get it. It's never getting out of the tub. But it just keeps climbing up the walls and sliding down. It's an automatic response. It can't stop itself from trying no matter what else happens. I relate.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity: do you have neil strauss as your avatar as a joke or do you see him as role model?

I know a lot of people don't like him on here (for being a pua and being bald)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity: do you have neil strauss as your avatar as a joke or do you see him as role model?

I know a lot of people don't like him on here (for being a pua and being bald)
Bit of both lol

He is undeniably successful and his wife is really pretty, and he just seems like a cool chill dude. I would love to hang out with him. Cope with baldness together haha

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hilarious in the same way I laugh at my own suffering. Like that stupid bug just doesn't get it. It's never getting out of the tub. But it just keeps climbing up the walls and sliding down. It's an automatic response. It can't stop itself from trying no matter what else happens. I relate.
This really rubs me the wrong way, like its weird you laugh and call it stupid instead of feel sympathy or pity, like just based on this post alone id think youre a bad person/a**h** tbh

Ofc knowing a bit of your backgeound which puts things in context , i can understand why youd be bitter but still.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of both lol

He is undeniably successful and his wife is really pretty, and he just seems like a cool chill dude. I would love to hang out with him. Cope with baldness together haha
I looked up to Strauss when I was young.

I used to say that if a 5'6, bald, skinny guy could get women then so could I.

Read a few things on here that make me suspect that some of his successes are indeed fictional - I think we can never know the whole truth if he really did do all of those things.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This really rubs me the wrong way, like its weird you laugh and call it stupid instead of feel sympathy or pity, like just based on this post alone id think youre a bad person/a**h** tbh

Ofc knowing a bit of your backgeound which puts things in context , i can understand why youd be bitter but still.

It's not being an a**h** to laugh at your own problems or to have a sense of gallows humor. If you cry at every injustice in the world you'll spend your whole life crying.