Nothing Can Compare To The Feeling Of Sex And Love

Baldingat188

Reaction score
red pill rant incoming....

Career and hobbies are great fantastic additions to your life and they can provide a sense of happiness that few other things can. However saying that you can just ignore dating and focus on hobbies is very mis guided. Hobbies are a great thing to have in your life when you already have a friend circle and dating life. Personally I have some hobbies I am extremely passionate about and it's great cause I can do my hobbies alone. That being said nothing will ever come close to the feeling of being with someone physically and emotionally. We are not stronger then our ultimate biological purpose.

I went on a date a few days ago and it was great , we both really enjoyed ourselves. I got kinda bummed thinking about how once I'm bald I won't experience these kind of interactions anymore. I'll be living in a life of career / hobbies assuming I didn't off myself. These things are great but they are no replacement for the real deal.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not bald yet and your hair isn't that bad, treatments will slow down the process while you work and save for a transplant, make a good use of the privilege of living in a rich first world country. And you're still dating and f*****g, so be grateful that you weren't destined to stick to your hand from the day you were born. Many users here including me will never know what love, sex or even women are.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex is quite overrated and if you ever had your fill of sex you would begin to grow bored of it.

Tons of playboys end up jaded after they've fucked hundreds of women because it gets sameish.

I'd rather have a stimulating conversation than have sex with some random woman again.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Sex is quite overrated and if you ever had your fill of sex you would begin to grow bored of it.

Tons of playboys end up jaded after they've fucked hundreds of women because it gets sameish.

I'd rather have a stimulating conversation than have sex with some random woman again.

I don't even mean sex I just mean the companionship of dating

Baldingat188

Reaction score
You're not bald yet and your hair isn't that bad, treatments will slow down the process while you work and save for a transplant, make a good use of the privilege of living in a rich first world country. And you're still dating and f*****g, so be grateful that you weren't destined to stick to your hand from the day you were born. Many users here including me will never know what love, sex or even women are.

I'm diffusing in nw6-7 pattern so transplants aren't really an option . Yea I will try to slow it but I am pretty screwed

Edit ; why will you never experience dating ? That's your fault man. I have diffuse hair and I'm still trying to date , you could be to.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Food is overrated, if you filled your stomach with food, you would get bored and digusted of it.

blackg

Reaction score

I can relate. Sex got very boring for me once all of the kinky stuff had run its course.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
One of the best feelings in life:

Feeling of falling in love with the person you like and she says yes to your proposal.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
You need a balance among many things. Work, hobbies, your health, women, etc.

None of these is really any good without the rest.

A homeless man may say nothing compares to having a great and rewarding career that happens to give you financial security.

A rich man, but constantly busy and overworked, may say nothing compares to pursuing ones hobbies and cultivating those passions.

A sick man may say nothing is better than being healthy.

And then we have your position.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

you're an alpha bull sexy chad stud though, we're beta cuckold incels so we worship and value women a lot more naturally

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sex can never be overrated if you're doing it with someone you care about, only 1-2 times a week and you both are attracted to each other and willing to try new things. That is never boring and is the greatest thing in the world for sure.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I am amazed for guys and girls who change their partner every now and then.

Dumping bf or gf as a habit is like going back to square one and playing the same game again.

Same boring chats and talks as stranger,same way of flirting,same way of expressing love and at last breakup.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Looks like a cowlick to me ... but if you need an excuse to shave your head NOW, go for it! LOL."

Disgusting.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can relate fellow alpha brehbrah, not only do I get laid but I get laid SO much that I'm so bored of all the pussy I get and all the f*****g I do constantly.

Why do all the chicks feel they can use my (large) man meat stick as their play thing when I'm a human being who needs to have conversations sometimes :(

Just crankin' that humblebrag up to 11, lol "if you ever had your fill of sex (like me ;););))"

Sorry but I'm calling humblebrag because the point itself is such nonsense, and in my opinion created just to remind us you get lots of pussy and needed a creative way to include that. I actually used to know a guy who made this exact same point in front of me and friends "I'm just getting bored of f*****g now! It's just so repetitive! Same, mindless bonking" of course he got a lot of sh*t for that. His other humblebrags were saying things like "ah man I haven't fucked in ages- it's been nearly a whole week".

I can give you more of his humblebrag lines in case you ever run out.

Anyway, sex is never, never boring, literally even 5 minutes after you've had it, you may think you aren't interested in that moment but if even an image of a woman catches you right, and the horn kicks in, you discover you actually aren't bored of it whatsoever.

And that's 5mins! Never mind half an hour, or half a day. Even wanking, which everyone probably thinks they get bored of as a teen going in to adulthood, but realistically at any time of day if you were to actively look up p**rn or hot chicks, you'd be at it all the time, something about us learns to control it as it's anti-social and distracts from doing other things.

Although there's probably plenty of guys on here that jerk like 6 times a day. Good on ya.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex can never be overrated if you're doing it with someone you care about, only 1-2 times a week and you both are attracted to each other and willing to try new things. That is never boring and is the greatest thing in the world for sure.
damn thats what i want, dat dere romantic love making with waifu :(
I can relate fellow alpha brehbrah, not only do I get laid but I get laid SO much that I'm so bored of all the pussy I get and all the f*****g I do constantly.

Why do all the chicks feel they can use my (large) man meat stick as their play thing when I'm a human being who needs to have conversations sometimes :(

Just crankin' that humblebrag up to 11, lol "if you ever had your fill of sex (like me ;););))"

Sorry but I'm calling humblebrag because the point itself is such nonsense, and in my opinion created just to remind us you get lots of pussy and needed a creative way to include that. I actually used to know a guy who made this exact same point in front of me and friends "I'm just getting bored of f*****g now! It's just so repetitive! Same, mindless bonking" of course he got a lot of sh*t for that. His other humblebrags were saying things like "ah man I haven't fucked in ages- it's been nearly a whole week".

I can give you more of his humblebrag lines in case you ever run out.

Anyway, sex is never, never boring, literally even 5 minutes after you've had it, you may think you aren't interested in that moment but if even an image of a woman catches you right, and the horn kicks in, you discover you actually aren't bored of it whatsoever.

And that's 5mins! Never mind half an hour, or half a day. Even wanking, which everyone probably thinks they get bored of as a teen going in to adulthood, but realistically at any time of day if you were to actively look up p*rn or hot chicks, you'd be at it all the time, something about us learns to control it as it's anti-social and distracts from doing other things.

Although there's probably plenty of guys on here that jerk like 6 times a day. Good on ya.
damn and he's such a chad stud dat dere halo came in and i didn't even realize he was likely humblebragging until you laid it out in this post :(

also bolded is true, i spend hours on end looking up p**rn and girls and bating lol. i hate bating for only 5 or 10 minutes, i need to bate at least 30 minutes so it doesn't feel like a waste. anyways my 1.5 terabyte fap folder would be a waste if i only bated for 5 or 10 minute sessions

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can't agree more, because it puts in to actions all the feelings you have for someone and you get that back. It sort of transcends that gloating general feeling of "I'm getting pussy" because it's way too intimate for you to care about the outside world whatsoever, that no longer is even a factor when it comes to "making love" because it's something deeply personal for you and your partner.

There are moments with someone you love where you feel deeply affectionate for them because they say or do something that really shows pure kindness and it can almost make you well up, there's beautiful moments of realisation when some action of theirs really reflects how genuine and kind they are.

In those moments there really isn't any rivalled feeling in the world in terms of your own contentedness, but having passionate emotional sex with someone takes all those moments and puts it in to an action that obviously just feels incredible anyway.

I can't really imagine crying after sex, I've heard that can be a thing and heard about this years ago before I ever had sex, and laughed at the idea, how a guy must have emotional issues if he's going to cry after sex. But although personally I don't get overwhelmed in the form of "crying" I understand that some people do, and there can be an overwhelming feeling directly after having sex.

I can understand it now.