Nothing Can Compare To The Feeling Of Sex And Love

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's the thing I miss the most in my life right now. I have a great job, and I'm in a reasonable position in life, but still so f*****g alone. Don't have much time to socialize with friends either due to work etc.

I see so many attractive girls my age in a day and just keep imagining myself with them all the time. Then when I see a couple it's like someone cuts you right into your heart. But I have so few opportunities to talk to or meet someone. Oh, and of course, hair loss.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The happiest moment of my adult life is the two hours that I spent watching The Dark Knight in the movie theater back in 2008.

No, just kidding.

The happiest moment, in the spirit of the thread, were almost certainly the 1 month or so of good times I had with a girlfriend back in 2007. I had lusted after her nearly obsessively for nearly two years. I had told her my feelings on a few occasions and she had turned me down at least three times. I suffered through it and we became friends and things were ok and eventually she developed an attraction for me.

We had a wonderful date on Valentine's Day, it was the first time that I had ever bought a woman flowers, I took a photo of her smiling with the flowers, a mix of red and white roses. It's ten years later now but I can still visualize her beautiful smile in my head. Another time we went to a movie together, I think the movie turned out to suck but I was so happy to be with her, when she put her hand on my knee it was like someone put a powerful electric heater there, it just felt great. I remember when we were going up the escalator there, I kissed her, she giggled, I didn't know why, I kissed her again.

That was happiness.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
The happiest moment of my adult life is the two hours that I spent watching The Dark Knight in the movie theater back in 2008.

No, just kidding.

The happiest moment, in the spirit of the thread, were almost certainly the 1 month or so of good times I had with a girlfriend back in 2007. I had lusted after her nearly obsessively for nearly two years. I had told her my feelings on a few occasions and she had turned me down at least three times. I suffered through it and we became friends and things were ok and eventually she developed an attraction for me.

We had a wonderful date on Valentine's Day, it was the first time that I had ever bought a woman flowers, I took a photo of her smiling with the flowers, a mix of red and white roses. It's ten years later now but I can still visualize her beautiful smile in my head. Another time we went to a movie together, I think the movie turned out to suck but I was so happy to be with her, when she put her hand on my knee it was like someone put a powerful electric heater there, it just felt great. I remember when we were going up the escalator there, I kissed her, she giggled, I didn't know why, I kissed her again.

That was happiness.

We're not meant to be alone.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't agree more, because it puts in to actions all the feelings you have for someone and you get that back. It sort of transcends that gloating general feeling of "I'm getting pussy" because it's way too intimate for you to care about the outside world whatsoever, that no longer is even a factor when it comes to "making love" because it's something deeply personal for you and your partner.

There are moments with someone you love where you feel deeply affectionate for them because they say or do something that really shows pure kindness and it can almost make you well up, there's beautiful moments of realisation when some action of theirs really reflects how genuine and kind they are.
I thought you were talking about random fucks and not being in love with someone.

Either way - I still prefer a good conversation to a good f*** - maybe I'm strange.

I bet theres others like me on here though in terms of conversation over sex.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No, just kidding.

That was happiness.

lol humblebrag

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fairness to @JohnsonDDG, it may be that he's bored of sex with the women he's boning. @hairblues speculated a while back that he's a "lazy lion" or something, that he settles for easier women rather than putting in the effort to make a connection with the women that could make him happy.
I find it hard to meet someone I really like - that's as simple as it is.

Dream woman: caring, loves reading and travel, politically aware, attractive, good talker, good dresser.

I've met one woman like that in my entire life (who liked me back) but we broke up because I didn't want kids and she did.

I think most of you know that story and I wont go into it now.

I don't think its to do with laziness though - if I met the right person and knew they liked me then I would make a ton of effort.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having a huge johnson sucks!! Whenever I sit down on the toilet to negotiate the release of some brown hostages the tip of my johnson goes under the water. It’s horrible!!!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Most of the good looking guys I've been friends with are like Johnson. They get so used to the positive attention it means nothing to them after a while and they talk about it as casually as I would talk about eating a sandwich.
Huh, so this condition is not restricted to women.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

No, just kidding.

That was happiness.

Damn, bro.
:)
:(

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha, I don't know why it's so funny that even he's doing it now, but I find that hilarious.
copeforlife got me into it lmao

All personality traits lack objective value.

The issue with some of Johnson's posts is that the veneer of spin, ideology, etc makes them hard to interpret. I agree with you that posting life experiences is maximally valuable, and in that regard @Wolf Pack, @shookwun, and @WhitePolarBear are better posters. They're more self-aware. Though there's nobody in this world who can be trusted to be 100% reliable, they are "more" trustworthy to provide a decent summary of the relevant information that can aid in understanding social processes, rather than in validating them.
goddamn it you took my thoughts and worded them perfectly. saying a personality trait is subjective like thats an argument, i noticed that too.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex and MASTURBATION are the two greatest parts to being a man.

I used to like love.

Now I just want to spread my sperm everywhere, and force it on women.

The only thing that comes with age is blindness and death!

Happy Holidays everyone. ;)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No, just kidding.

That was happiness.
fuuuuuuu that sounds sooooo cute sseriously! lol thats what i want! i think most guys want that but girls only perceive 8+ chad who isn't into that so they think we're all pigs.

reminds me of 500 days of summer, thats one of my romantic fantasy films that i go beta phaggot mode to <3

but i don't get it, whyd you guys break up?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it hard to meet someone I really like - that's as simple as it is.

Dream woman: caring, loves reading and travel, politically aware, attractive, good talker, good dresser.

I've met one woman like that in my entire life (who liked me back) but we broke up because I didn't want kids and she did.

I think most of you know that story and I wont go into it now.

I don't think its to do with laziness though - if I met the right person and knew they liked me then I would make a ton of effort.

It's called aging. Let's face it, you're getting old and over the hill. You're not spreading your seed all over the place,
because the machine is starting to rust.

The problem with age is, once we get on the hill, we're too f*****g burned out to go back down.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
fuuuuuuu that sounds sooooo cute sseriously! lol thats what i want! i think most guys want that but girls only perceive 8+ chad who isn't into that so they think we're all pigs.

reminds me of 500 days of summer, thats one of my romantic fantasy films that i go beta phaggot mode to <3

but i don't get it, whyd you guys break up?

ED and my subsequent over-reaction to it.

We would have broken up a few months later anyway as I was moving away for graduate school.